chapter 9

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

---

 

Donghae kept sitting on the shore, but on the spot where he usually met her. 

Millions of thougts drowned him... he was drunk, mumbling her name, lying over the floor and watching the sky...

"Kim Taeyeon!!" He shouted. His tears started to roll over his handsome face.

"You said you will marry me..." He whispered. "You said you will marry me!!!" He screamed.

"If you can't come to me, then I'll go to you" He tried to reach and throw himself in the river, but he was too drunk he couldn't even stand up.

---

"We were kicked out, and you?" exo asked. They were carrying some things.

"we too." soshis said. 

"gotta find a new place quick." there were many that didnt have home, family, place to live.

"i can take the girls to my place" Fany said. as the wealthier member, she could help.

"let's ask hyung" sujus called leeteuk.

"dont bother him, lets find a way out by ourselves." sehun said. 

"you go first. take care" sujus said to soshis.

kyuhyun grabbed the crying seo and took her heading fany's house.

---

 

"I don't believe that you're dead, until I see your corpse..." Leeteuk mumbled. He had ordered his people to look on every hospital for her. Maybe someone had found her and saved her. Maybe she was ok in the hospital. 

---

"Unnies... ottoke..." Seohyun kept crying.

"We can't do anything, maknae..." Fany held her hand.

"Stop crying. We should name our next leader." Hyoyeon said. It wasn't that she hated Taeyeon or something like that, it was just that they needed to stay together. And without a leader, maybe some of them would just give up SNSD.

"We can't do it right now" Sunny said. It would be unloyal to Taeyeon, naming a new leader the same day that she left them.

"What are we wating for, may I now?" Yuri asked. "Taeyeon would like that we can stay together een if she's not with us." 

"Right, but..." Fany didn't know what to say.

"Unnies... nobody can replace her..." Seohyun said.

"We all know, but if we don't find a way out, she wouldn't be in peace" Soo said.

"Let Sica be then..." Yoon whispered. Sica opened her eyes and shook her head.

"Ani... I'm not taking this responsibility"

"Sica, you're the next eldest..." 

"No way. I'm not taking Tae's place" 

"Why? Are we that difficult to handle?" Hyoyeon asked.

"calm down people... It's not time for fights among us.." Yoona said.

"Let's keep this topic for later, ok?" 

-----

"Miss, I'm sorry to tell you that..."

Taeyeon shocked. She didn't know who to react.

She covered her face with both hands...

 

 

 

-----

 

"Young master! news about the lost girl!"

---

 

"Tae!!!" Leeteuk entered the room running like crazy. He saw her sitting on the bed and went to hug her directly.

 

Taeyeon rose her eyebrows… 

 

I forgot to tell them… they must be worried…

 

"Thanks heaven you're safe" Leeteuk held her against his chest, he kissed her forehead.

 

"Oppa…" Taeyeon murmured.

 

"Who saved you? How are you doing? Did that bastard hurt you a lot?" Leeteuk had lots of questions.

 

"A stranger saved me, he was passing by when he saw that I was thrown to the water…." 

 

"Good… And how are you doing, the doctor said that you've been three days here. What's wrong?" He frowned.

 

"Oppa…. please don't tell anybody…" Her eyes became watery.

 

Leeteuk knew her weak moments, he hugged her tightly, waiting for her to tell. 

 

...

 

"What?!! Tae!" He was kind of angry and kind of sad.

 

"Mianhe oppa. Mianhe, please don't tell him" Her tears were all over her face. He cleaned it up slowly.

 

"Arasso… Tae, I'll take care of you from now on" Leeteuk said firmly.

 

---

 

SNSD, SUJU, EXO came to visit her. Girls got in her room first. Exo boys followed. Since it was a first class VIP room (Teuk's influence). 

 

Suju were getting in too, but a doctor came and they made way for him. Dongahe wanted to enter, but he had to respect the doctor and let him get in first.

 

The doctor asked all of them to get out, and people followed his orders.

 

"I'll stay" Leeteuk said to the doctor and to Taeyeon. The doctor looked at her and she nodded, agreeing.

 

The door was closed. All of them wondered what might it be...

 

----

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry miss… We did our best, but we cannot save it. We have to take it out" He said.

 

"NNOOO!!!!" Taeyeon screamed, everyone shocked outside the door. They didn't know what was going on, but they knew she was suffering.

 

Leeteuk held her shoulders and hugged her tightly. The doctor bowed and left, SNSD came in. Taeyeon started to shook her head and yell. 

 

Please don't!! Please don't!!!! 

 

"Tae, what's wrong?!" Her members asked. Soon, Exo were in and Donghae was heading with Super Junior.

 

"Get out!!! I don't wanna see you!!!" She yelled to Donghae.

 

Leeteuk turned to Exo and nodded, they went to Donghae.

 

"I'm staying" He said.

 

"Tae doesn't want to see you, get out" Tao said and grabbed his arm. Donghae started to punch them and fight to get to her. But there were many of them, he couldn't handle.

 

"Tae, I really love you! Tell me what's wrong?" He yelled to her, they closed the door and left Donghae with some Suju members outside. s patted on his shoulder.

 

"Be patient, she'll change her mind soon" Eunhyuk said.

 

---

 

"Shiro…. (I don't want to) SHIROOO!!!" Taeyeon was hitting everything and punching him like mad.  Leeteuk let her do anything. He kept hugging her.

 

"Hyung, stop her" Baekhyun said. It was really heartbreaking to see her in this conditions. But if they didn't stop her, Leeteuk might get hurt too.

 

"Let her get her feelings out" Leeteuk said. He knew how difficult it was.

 

"Aniiiii!!!! I can't see him, I don't have face to see him again" She murmured.

 

"Tae, it's not your fault. He won't blame you." Leeteuk said.

 

And if he does, I'll kill him.

 

"He will never forgive me…" She was more stable and now just kept crying.

 

"Can somebody explain what's going on?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"We don't understand anything" Yuri said.

 

"You better don't ask" Leeteuk said.

 

"Tae, you can count on us. You can trust us" Baekhyun approached to her and talked to her softly. Leeteuk let him and freed her from the hug. He went outside to see how Donghae was doing.

 

"I died. Today. That's it" She said coldly. All of them turned to look at her, she was pale. 

 

"Don't say that kind of things." Kris said.

 

Taeyeon took the glass with water and hit it against the first th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter