Donghae's job revealed

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Why are you caring? I thought we were divorced" Taeyeon asked. It was a shame to run in the streets with this kind of clothes but since it was him, she could deal with it.

 

Though they were divorced, Taeyeon still felt protected whenever he was around. She couldn't believe that he will hurt her. It was something just unachievable. 

 

Leeteuk looked at her with piercing eyes. He was angry and at the same time worried about her. It had been a long time since the last time he came to main street, and today he just had a huge argument with his mother and Sora, so he came out to catch some fresh air. 

 

"Tell me why are you doing this? Are you crazy?" Leeteuk asked.

 

"No I'm not. I know what I'm doing" Taeyeon answered.

 

"That stupid Donghae… " 

 

She could hear that Leeteuk cursed Donghae nonstop.

 

"It's not his fault. He doesn't even know" Taeyeon said.

 

"What?" 

 

"I said he doesn't know" 

 

"Taeyeon, even if he doesn't know, he should give you everything. I can't stand him treating you like this." 

 

"You are the one who doesn't understand. I don't need everything. All I want is to have him beside me, and to know that we're working together to get through this together. He's not treating me bad, I am the one who's choosing to work like that" 

 

Leeteuk was speechless. It had been a short time and it seemed like Taeyeon was back to the cold girl full of spines. 

 

"You were not like this before. At least not to me." He said, with a hint of sadness in his voice.

 

"I've been always like this. You were the one who changed me for a barbie." Taeyeon frowned as she remembered those moments. 

 

"I regret it. I prefer to have you back rather than watching you on pubs" He said, trying to hold her hand.

 

"I can't go back." 

 

"I know. But at least, let me help if you need money" 

 

"Park Jungsoo!!!" Taeyeon shouted.

 

"I'm working hard to get through my problems. Why can't you all understand? Donghae, Exo, even you don't believe in me. What? Should I lean on a guy forever? I'm trying to work for the holy sake!"

 

"Kim Taeyeon! If you need a job I can give you, but don't stay in those type of places!" 

 

"Do you think I can place a step in your company?" Taeyeon stared at him. 

 

"No it's not mine. It's yours." Taeyeon heard Leeteuk mumble something really fast.

 

"I guess it's better for us not to meet again" Taeyeon said and was about to bit goodbye.

 

"Are you going back?" Leeteuk asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter