New generation

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Oppa!!!!!" Taeyeon jumped on sleeping Donghae. He tried to shove her down but it was useless.

 

Since they had each other, everything was complete for them. They could even forget about their parents -Donghae father found it great- but they will stick with each other all the time.

 

Ms Kim was warned by the police though she still tried to have Taeyeon with her.

However, little Hae and Taetae learned how to fight… them, I mean, they learned to defend themselves. 

 

Taetae carried the belt and the knife that once belonged to her mother, she walked peacefully down the streets.

 

"Yah! Wait for me! Why do you like to visit Dragon ahjusshi that often!?" He run to catch up with his lil sis.

 

"Cause he's like a father to me. Don't follow me, you go with your friends" Taetae said as she got to the meeting place of Bigbang.

 

Donghae had never gone to Bigbang's meeting place, he was used to Suju and SNSD's building. 

He pouted as he followed his sister and got into a dark place.

 

"Aren't you afraid?" He asked.

 

She seemed to know the place very well, cause she walked without hesitating.

 

"Why am I going to be afraid? Dragon ahjusshi is here, and plus… I've got mom's dagger if you forgot" Taetae said.

 

Donghae shook his head at the twelve year old girl. She was very stubborn.

Fighting sounds were heard as they approached the place. Donghae frowned and grabbed her wrist.

 

"I don't think it's the best time to visit ahjusshi, let's leave it for next time" He said. Taeyeon shoved his hand away and opened the door slowly. 

 

She saw her beloved ahjusshi being kicked by twelve men, and he was bleeding nonstop.

 

"Do you have an affair with Suju? I thought you knew that we must end up with them!" His boss said.

 

Taeyeon and Donghae covered their mouths as she sneaked in. Donghae didn't realize till he was to grab her arm but she disappeared.

 

"OMG… Lee Taeyeon… you… argh…" Donghae cursed as he walked to call his friends.

 

With a very fast speed, Taeyeon run to the men and hurt their feet with her dagger, All of them bounced off and Taeyeon hugged GD.

 

"What are you doing here? Get out!" GD said frowning.

 

"Ahjusshi, Taetae won't leave you." Taeyeon said stubbornly. 

 

"Oh, let's see who's here~" the boss said as he walked to Taeyeon.

 

"You're identical to that Kim Taeyeon… the girl who found out my secret…" Thanks to her, his empire was down. He wanted Bigbang to take over Suju so he could gain control of main street again. But unfortunately, Leeteuk was in charge of main street and with his great administrative knowledge, they lost all the battles.

 

Boss walked with anger towards Taeyeon, that face reminded him of his failure, of how Suju and Snsd, along with Exo, betrayed him. 

GD grabbed Taeyeon's shoulders and placed her behind him.

 

"So, it's her again? I won't let you live this time" Boss said. He raised his hand to grab Taeyeon. Taeyeon took out her dagger. 

 

It was like a deja-vu for him. But now this Taeyeon lacked of anger and hatred in her eyes. Which was better for him. This girl seemed weaker that Taeyeon.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter