I Will Marry You

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi everyone! Since the poll showed it's results, I'm glad to present the story's main pairing: TAEHAE ;)

Obviously, there are gonna be Taeteuk(2nd) and Baetae(3rd) moments, but it'll be depending on the ranking.

 

Would you like to have a secondary pairing? Who would you like it to be?

Please let me know... ^^

 

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

 

----

 

In the middle of the night, Suju slept peacefully. But there were two guys who couldn't fall asleep.

 

Donghae's flashbacks

(part 1)

"Oppa! Oppa!" A little girl run to him. He smiled brightly. He extended his hand towards the girl and held it tightly. 

"Look at this!" She showed him a golden K necklace her mom just gave her. "Isn't it pretty?"

Donghae laughed at the cute girl. "Dae, it's pretty. Give it to me, I'll help you put on"

The girl gave him the golden necklace and he put it on her. She smiled cutely at him.

"Someday, I'll give you a L necklace" Donghae said. 

"Why? Why are you giving me a L necklace?" The girls asked innocently.

"L of Lee. Because we'll get married someday" He said. They knew that they liked each other.

"Sure, I'll wait for your L necklace then" She smiled.

(part 2)

"Taengo look at this!" Donghae held the beautiful gold necklace to his little girlfriend.

"Whooa! It's so beautiful!!!" He put it on her. 

"I've fulfill my promise" Donghae said and took her hands, "Will you marry me when we grow up, don't you?"

"Dae, I will marry you oppa!" She said happily and kissed his chin.

 

---

 

Lee Kim were very closed families, since Taeyeon's father and Donghae's father were the creators of a huge company, the two kids were always together. What they didn't know was that their parents arranged their marriage when they are young. 

Unfortunately, the company when down, they both separated cause they were persecuted by debtors. And they'd lost communication since then. 

Taeyeon's father worked hard to pay the debts, he was getting home very late everyday. While her mother kept complaining about the poor living state of the family. She hoped that Taeyeon could marry a rich guy so that she could get back to her old living style. 

Taeyeon hated the topic and often run off her house. She took her stuff and lived in the main street, with some soshis. She'd go back sometimes just to make sure her father was alright. Everytime he got sick, she'd get back to take care of him. Cause she knew that he was doing his best to sustain them, and to give her everything she wanted, as when she was little. But all those things were meaningless for her, she wanted her father to spent time with her, unless her mother, who wanted money and more money.

Time passed away, both Donghae and Taeyeon are already used to their poor economical situation. They didn't blame their fathers, but they had passed through the biggest change in their lives. Coming from prince and princess to live like servants. It was awful just to think about it. 

In the deepest part of Taeyeon's heart, there was still a voice. Telling her to find him, but it was nearly impossible. What would he do if he looks her like a gangster? She was totally different from the pink princess he loved. Moreover, she'd forgotten his name, she just remembers that it has a L (because she has the gold necklace as her treasure)

---

 

Donghae's flashback again.

A year ago, Leeteuk was busy doing something, he couldn't remember what was it. But he was asked to pick Taeyeon up. She went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter