Divorce

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The information matched.

 

The papers that he got said the same as the ones his brother had.

 

 

 

 

Lee and Kim company… stolen secretly.

 

mafia… H… Park… deal… 

 

Some key words made him understand everything.

 

1. His family was the cause the Taeyeon's tragedy. The Lee and the Kim corporation was from Donghae and Taeyeon.

 

2. He ruined her life by pulling her away from her beloved one.

 

3. Taeyeon was used by his father, again. Even if she found the truth and divorced Leeteuk, by law, he would still have half of the company.

 

4. H found out that Tiffany was with Donghae and Taeyeon. And to prevent Fany from their possible revenge, his father forced her back.

 

Leeteuk let his body fall on the floor. All his life was ruined, completely ruined.

 

---

 

"Let's get divorced"

 

Taeyeon was shocked to hear that coming from the man who loved her for all his life.

Her world was coming down in seconds, how could this be true?

 

Taeyeon frowned as he walked towards Leeteuk, she extended her arm to reach his cheek, but he walked back.

She threw herself into his lap, hugging him tightly. But he pulled her away.

 

She couldn't believe it.

 

He, was the man that loved her for almost 15 years.

 

He, was the man who raised her up.

 

He, Park JungSoo.

 

She didn't understand the situation, getting sadder and sadder.

 

Leeteuk acted coldly, trying to fight back and control his tears. Cause she was one he loved so much. He could take care of her and protect her no matter what, not even if she loved somebody else.

 

"What's wrong Teuk? Why are you asking this all from a sudden?" Taeyeon asked, frowning. Her bad temper was starting to show up, she was about to explode. 

 

He knew it, but he did nothing to calm her down.

 

"I have no time for you and I just… can't keep this life on." He said.

 

Taeyeon smiled.

 

"I don't need you to give me time, and… we can live the way you want. We can go out, we can be free again" She said.

 

Leeteuk glared at her.

 

How could she trust him so much? How could she sacrifice her marriage for this man who spent rarely 20 hours weekly with her. 

He was angry. All this time… he had been growing on money that was supposed to be hers.

He was sneaking out from all the pleasure and comfort that were meant to be hers.

All this time… he made her cry on the street. He tore her family apart. He cause her all the pain and her bad temper.

He caused her all her miserable life.

 

Leeteuk swore that he'll free Taeyeon from this golden cage. She could go back and live her normal life, she could love whoever she wanted.

He also promised internally that once he gained the total control over the company, he will pass it to Lee and Kim's name again.

He knew that he will be broken, his parents will kill him. But, this just meant to be this way.

 

Park JungSoo determined the goal of his life: To give them back what he owed them.

 

Right now, looking at the little angry girl in front of him, he felt the need to hug and kiss her. But Sora entered the room in the right time.

 

"Come here Sora" Leeteuk called her. She smiled widely and went to him, cause he was rarely so close and open to her.

 

Leeteuk took Sora and sat her on top of him. Taeyeon looked at him clueless.

 

"I've noticed that without her, my life is incomplete." He said as his hand run on Sora's legs.

 

Sora was amused at the fight between the couple, she found it the best moment to tear them apart. She smiled and leaned on his chest.

 

"Oppa… don't do it on public. Wait till we get the room" She spoke in a cheesy way.

 

Taeyeon laughed.

 

"Sorry but I'm not a fool. I can tell that you're acting. Even if you cheat on me, it wouldn't be Sora" Taeyeon mocked, making Sora turn red of anger.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter