Butterfly

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

double update people!! make sure you read the previous chap!

 

Taeyeon walked out in the revealing outfit. She was regretting it but she knew that her decision was right.

 

As soon as she walked out, many man waved at her. Taeyeon sighed and breathed deeply, and walked straight.

 

"Hi new lady… what's your name?" The guy asked.

 

"Nabi (butterfly in korean)" she said coldly.

 

"Oh~ Nabi, right? Come sit with us" They made a place for her. Taeyeon nodded sightly as she sat beside them. 

 

"Well, we're not new here, but it's the first time we ask a maid to serve us~" A tall guy said.

 

"Yeah, since you're the prettiest girl here. I bet everyone is jealous of us" 

 

Taeyeon tried to smile and follow their conversation. But she was too annoyed that everybody stared at her.

 

"I'm G-Dragon." The guy next to her said, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. 

 

Taeyeon just nodded and fake a smile.

 

"Nice to meet you GDragon" 

 

"So, Nabi-shi, let's play a game~"

 

The group was easy to handle, they weren't as ert as she thought. GD just wrapped his arm around her and often put his hand on her leg, but he didn't went further. 

 

And the rest of friends were quiet good too. They asked to play 'truth or dare' but didn't end up with stupid things.

 

After they were happy, they thanked Taeyeon and gave her extra fees. 

 

Taeyeon was shocked that with only one table, she earned almost a thousand. So, it wasn't that difficult, right? 

She knew that she was lucky to meet some controlled guys. 

 

She sighed as she walked around. A familiar figure caught her eye. The guy was alone -chatting with another guy- when someone put a white powder in it his cup of whisky. Taeyeon frowned and recognized the man who was about ti drink the drugged alcohol.

 

"Suho? What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked, she took away his glass.

 

"Tae?" Suho smiled when he saw her. But he didn't know why she took the glass away.

 

"Suho, are you all by yourself?"

 

"Ani, I just met new friends" Suho wrapped his arm around her waist. Taeyeon looked at the two men.

 

"Get lost" Taeyeon said to both men. they glared at Taeyeon and left.

 

"Wae~ Tae~ you're not fun! Or… you want some private time with me?" Suho teased, wishing that she would say yes.

 

"Suho, are you making some kind of deal with them?" 

 

"Ani~ They want to buy our abandoned school but I didn't agree" 

 

"They were about to drug you" Taeyeon said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter