Blind-date

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anneyeon!! I'm updating this ff first since it has better reviews from readers.

I update once a week! If you really show your support then I'll think about 2 chapters per week...

here's a link to my other ff, please read it too!! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/267953/you-re-our-legendary-leader-donghae-siwon-snsd-sunny-taeyeon-taehae-baekhyun

love, author.

 

--------

 

 

"Tae, are you ok?" Seo asked when Tae opened her eyes.

 

She immediately sit strait and looked around.

 

"Where's Suju?" She could see that Donghae was madly punched, maybe the others were worse.

 

"Calm down, they are all safe… Please unnie, take care of yourself before asking for them" Seo begged softly. 

 

Taeyeon sighed. "Good then. Thanks Seo, I'm alright now"

 

"Do you know… by any chance…. if EXO was harmed?" She asked lowering her voice.

 

Seohyun raised her eyebrows. 

 

"Unnie, that's not our business"

 

"Humm… Right, I think I won't see them again…"

 

"How did you dealt with my mom about this?" She asked nervously.

 

"Fany untie told her that you were going to her place" Since Fany was the wealthiest member of SNSD, her mom agreed immediately. She was the only friend her mom liked, not because of who she was but because of her economic status.

 

Donghae woke up and watched the two girls chatting, it was warm to see her again. It was like nothing had happened. He walked to the girls.

 

"Seo, may I talk to her in private?" Donghae asked.

 

"Take her somewhere else, Suju will arrive soon" She said. "And, oppa, gwenchana? Your bruises look bad…" 

 

"Gwenchana. Tell them that we'll be back soon" He looked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon followed him.

 

After she got on the moto, Donghae took her hands and made her hug him tightly. He could feel her body on his back, it was quiet hot.

 

At the riverbank where they stood the other day…

 

"Kim Taeyeon, i must give you something.." He said while taking of the golden L necklace.

 

Holding her hand softly, he gave the metallic thing to her. Taeyeon opened her hand and freezed. She caressed it and smiled at it. It was the yest smile that Donghae had seen in his life….

 

"You're back…" She said to the necklace.

 

"I'm back" Donghae said to her.

 

She looked at him and frowned…  What are you talking about?  You might heard me fighting with my mom about golden L necklace, that's how you found it, right?

 

"Thanks Donghae" She said and put the necklace on. She gave her a smile. 

 

She understood what I was saying? I hope so… It's really hard to tell her directly...

 

Taeyeon kissed Donghae on the cheek, thanking him for such a nice present. But… Donghae misunderstood…

 

I knew it...

 

He grabbed her neck and kissed her lips passionately. She couldn't free herself from such a strong kiss, so just drown herself and let it be.

 

---

 

"Where is Taeyeon?" Leeteuk asked. Soshis shook heads showing that they didn't know.

 

"She went to take fresh air with Donghae" Seo said.

 

It's weird…. Lately Donghae has been strangely close to her...

 

"Just wait for them" Sunny said as she brought food for everyone.

 

"Time to eat!" Sujus cheer around.

 

---

 

"What are you doing?" Leeteuk shouts furiously.

 

Taeyeon wanted to free her hand from Donghae's, but he didn't let her go. The scene of holding hands make Leeteuk go mad.

 

"Lee Donghae, don't you know that she's with me?" 

 

"You're not official couple. And hyung, I like her" He said directly in front of everybody. Some were stunt and some were like: we already noticed it…

 

Taeyeon specially was shocked after the sentence. She stared at Donghae and tried to make some: STOP IT expressions, but Donghae's glaze was over Leeteuk.

 

(you and me, outside now!) Leeteuk's hand expressions. He left the room.

 

Taeyeon pushed Donghae away.

 

"Are you happy now?" She screamed to him.

 

"Aren't we supposed to work together on this?" Donghae asked. Since he thought she knew about their past, she'd accept him and let Leeteuk go. But in reality, Taeyeon doesn't know about Donghae's past.

 

"When did I say that I like you… Don't destroy Suju's relationship" She said and went to look for Soshis.

 

Donghae walked out calmly. 

 

So this is it, Kim Taeyeon… You choose him after knowing that we were together… And you promised me that… Forget about it Lee Donghae, you're such a fool...

 

But the scene that showed the way she yelled for the necklace was rounding in his head. She looked so sad when losing it… Why then? She acted like this…

 

"Tell me, did you confessed?" Teuk asked.

 

"Sort of, but I got rejected" Donghae told the truth.

 

Leeteuk curved his lips when hearing the news. He faced him but hid his smile.

 

"Then it's ok. Don't try to play unclean." He said and left.

 

Kim Taeyeon, that was it? We are finished? I can't believe you were the one that let go…

 

---

 

"How are we supposed to know her condition, if we can't step in?"

 

"Let's strike today"

 

"But without guns, she'd just go crazy if we make this again"

 

"Let it be fair"

 

"I wanna see her…"

 

"Me too"

 

"Me three"

 

"Yah! What was that?" Lol

 

"Haha, just telling that I agree"

 

Exo gathered and were chatting around. They have spent all day passively, it was hard to work when worrying about her. This night, they decided to visit her.

 

---

 

"How is it going, girls? I'm sorry I didn't joined" Taeyeon got to the practice room. Run Devil Run was a hit, and now they were working on their second song: Bad girls.

 

"Choreography is done" Heoyeon, Yoona and Yuri said.

 

"Lyrics and music ok, u know" Sica, Fany, Sunny, Soo, Seo and leader worked on this.

 

"Alright then, should we try performing tonight?" Leader asked.

 

"Sure, why not? We should celebrate the comeback of our leader" Sooyoung approved.

 

"Yah, shorty leader, please take more care of yourself" Yuri said. She was punched on the arm.

 

"Don't call me shorty!" Taeyeon said angrily.

 

"Let's go girls, time for shouting crowds" Fany and Sica said and grabbed them along.

 

The stage was starting to get the attention, since it was three days that girls weren't performing. Soon it was crowded and people waited with excitement.

 

"Suho, it seems that the main street is partying tonight" 

 

"Yeah, sneak in those people, keep in touch"

 

Exo put on some hat and walked in, nobody recognized them. They got to the spot were the people gathered.

 

"Now it's SNSD!" All soshis shouted. Fans clapped and yelled their souls out.

 

"Today, we are going to make a special performance, since our beloved leader is back…" Fany said but her mic was taken by Sunny.

 

"To Kim TAEYEON!!!" She screamed, starting the party. The crowd screamed along.

 

"Boh? She's the leader…" Baekhyun and other eco member's thought.

 

-performing bad girl-

 

(Taeyeon's condition wasn't the best, her feet is not all healed after all, and she hadn't practiced with soshis -kidnapped- so she looked a little bit unsyncronized)

 

 

"Her feet…" Sehun murmured.

 

"She's so beautiful… Amazing" (EXO POV)

 

"No wonder why she's the leader"

 

"Although she's not dancing so well, her facial expressions are the best…making it up"

 

"MAMA!!!"

 

---

 

Girls bowed and got off the stage, people shouted: ENCORE! They wanted another performance. Soon Yuri came out. Music played and she danced solo.

 

Exo followed to backstage. They could see from far that Taeyeon was sitting on a bench and rubbing her feet.

 

"Taengo… you shouldn't dance for a while" Baekhyun took her feet. The rest of SNSD were watching Yuri or changing clothes, playing around…

 

"Why are you here? Didn't they notice? Leave now" She said with her eyes wide opened. A feeling of nostalgia and fear (guns) came to her.

 

"Not only him, but we all came to see you" All EXO appeared. They stood in front of her. Some were really happy and went directly to hug her. Others could control well themselves (such as Suho and D.O)

 

This time, Taeyeon didn't reject them, but didn't hug back either. 

It was strange for her, feeling like haven't seen them for a decade, when it was just a few days…

 

"Tae, are you done?" Seo came to watch over her. But what she saw ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter