chapter 29

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon danced happily along with her members. 

Then TaeTiSeo singed and danced with Exo. The main street was as loud as always. Many Suju were having their rounds and making sure everything was ok.

 

"Yah… there's a weird gang walking around our place. though they didn't step in…" Kyu said to his hyungs.

 

"You can ask your girlfriend about it, since she knows everything" They .

 

"Yah!!!" Kyuhyun smacked them. 

 

After some performances, Suju, Exo and Snsd spit into little groups and went to their favorite pubs.

 

Seohyun dragged Taeyeon back to their dorm.

 

"Unnie… " 

 

"Neh Seo, have you decided?" Taeyeon looked at her.

 

Seohyun stared at her hands and nodded sightly. A smile flashed on Taeyeon face and she hugged tightly her maknae.

 

"Good. You know we all are going to be with you. We all support you" Taeyeon said. 

 

Seohyun smiled and hugged Taeyeon back, tears were coming down from her moon-shaped smiling eyes.

 

Taeyeon patted her back softly.

 

The doorbell rang and Taeyeon went to opened it. It was a delivering package.

 

"To: Taeyeon"

 

It was only a folder but it had many papers.

 

Taeyeon scanned through the papers as her eyes grew wider and wider.

 

She grabbed the phone and called Donghae immediately, leaving the papers and letting Seo read it.

 

Donghae came running.

 

"Teuk … the company… the Park company is our LK!" Taeyeon said.

 

Donghae's eyes widened as he tried to focus on his girlfriend…

 

"He's giving it back to us…" Taeyeon couldn't believe it.

 

"Unnie… " Seo spoke up.

 

"You should go hide yourself…" Seohyun said.

 

"Not if I'm here." Tiffany opened the door and walked in.

 

"Fany unnie…" "Pany?" 

 

"I'm sorry Tae. I've asked my father… and he was the one in charge to rob your company. He's a close friend of the Parks" 

 

Taeyeon's mind couldn't process it.

 

That meant that… LK was supposed to be their company, but Leeteuk's father rob it with the help of Fany's father.

 

"Why… Why does the people I love must be the ones?" She asked herself.

 

Tiffany looked guiltily, she hugged her best friend and asked for forgiveness.

 

Meanwhile, Donghae asked Seohyun why did the have to leave.

 

"Mr Park will know that Teuk oppa gave you back the company, and maybe he'll ask mr Hwang to take it back" Seo explained.

 

"And… you will be in trouble" 

 

"I won't let that happen" Fany said.

 

"Fany unnie… there are other gangs and other mafia to ask for… it's not only your dad" Seohyun said frowning.

 

Fany realized it and looked down.

 

"You're right… What if they ask another gang to come…" 

 

"Let's give it back then" Taeyeon said.

 

All of them looked at her.  Taeyeon hold the papers and looked at Donghae.

 

"If our parents could crate such a company, i'm sure they are able to do it again" Taeyeon said.

 

Donghae smiled and nodded. The idea of running the huge Park Company was a bit too much for him.

 

"But Taeng… you must accept this of Teuk oppa will never come back" Seohyun said.

 

Yes, this was the only way to make up the horrible act of his father. Leeteuk knew that once they were broken, they will really understand what they have caused to Lee and Kim family. 

 

Taeyeon sighed as she didn't know what to do. She looked at Donghae hoping he will find a way out.

 

"Take the company, it belongs to our fathers" Donghae said. "We will have Teuk hyung back" Donghae said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter