Wedding part 2

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Some Taeng's wedding pics~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

"Yah! Hurry, we're late" Hyo and Soo were excited.

 

"It's all Sica unnie's fault" Yoona puted.

 

"Yaa Yoon! You didn't wake me up earlier" Sica protested.

 

"Unnie!! I've tried all methods and I've been waking you up for more than an hour!!" Yoona fight back.

 

"Stop arguing. Shorty will be mad if be get late" Yuri said as she pushed all the girls out of the door.

 

Some girls were escorted by their Suju partners, while others were escorted by Exo.

 

"You're beautiful…" Kyuhyun whispered in Seobaby's ears, making her smile and blush.

 

---

 

The music started to sound. The groom was already waiting for her bride.

 

Girls and boys turned themselves to look at the entrance of goddess Taeyeon. Escorted by her father, Taeyeon was smiling. 

It was so good to know that the man she was marrying was no other than her Teuk oppa. It was very comforting. At least it was someone that really loved her and that she could take care. 

 

She looked around and saw her fellow members, along with some Suju and all of Exo. She gave them a little smile.

 

"Shorty's so beautiful…" Yuri's comment. Luckily Taeyeon didn't hear her. But Sica knocked her with the elbow.

 

"She'll get mad" Sica said.

 

"I wish I were the groom" Suho said and the rest of Exo nodded, feeling the same.

 

Watching her dressed up in such white dress, they couldn't do anything but contemplate her beauty and keep falling deeper for her.

 

When she got to the main altar, the groom extended his hand.

 

Then, all of them saw his face.

 

"WHAT? Park JungSoo is Leeteuk?" Baekhyun shocked.

 

"It seems that she had chosen Leeteuk over Donghae" D.O commented. Sujus were angry at her decision. 

 

"Ani. She was forced." Sooyoung said. 

 

"What? Who can force you to get married?" Lay asked.

 

"You don't know her. Don't you ever judge her cause you don't know what she's passing through" Hyoyeon stared at him, making him shut up.

 

"At least is Leeteuk oppa, he'll take care of her. I feel good for unnie" Seohyun said.

 

"You're right, Seo. It's better that he is Leeteuk, otherwise… I would be really worried" Tiffany said.

 

Mr. Kim took Taeyeon's hand and gave it to Leeteuk. She watched how her father was about to cry.

 

"Komowo… appa" She said.

 

"Kasahamida, apuchi" Leeteuk said too. 

 

"I wish you could love my daughter as I've loved her" He asked Leeteuk.

 

"I will, apuchi." Leeteuk said and Mr. Kim let his hand go. 

 

Leeteuk turned to Taeyeon and smiled to her, she smiled back.

 

...

 

"Now I declare you… Husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" 

 

Leeteuk turned to her, he leaned forward and kissed her lips. Everyone clapped. Fany, Seo, Sun were already tearing. Sujus were mad ad Leeteuk and happy for him at the same time. Exo were planning their kidnap but now it seemed too late.

 

Leeteuk grabbed her hand and walked among all the people. 

 

"Now, please let's go to the XX room for photos and then we'll have the wedding meal" The MCs were ready.

 

"Let's welcome today's main characters: Park JungSoo and Kim Taeyeon!"

 

Everyone was sitting in round tables. SNSD came out cause they were helping Taeyeon change clothes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter