Baby

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon's wedding was simple but beautiful. She didn't want a huge salon or something like that, just a little familiar reunion with the closest friends and that's it.

 

Mr And Ms Lee treat her like their real daughter, like they had always done. Mr Kim was very happy to see the young couple together too. 

 

As time passed by, Taeyeon couldn't work at LK anymore. It wasn't that she couldn't, it was all the family that didn't allow her to.

 

"Aish, it's so boring…." She said as she took her bag and was about to wave a cab to go to main street.

 

"Young miss, what are you doing?" The maid asked.

 

"I'm going out." Taeyeon said. 

 

Since she was pregnant, they got a maid to help her do all the chores at home. And the maid, Lara, also butler and driver, became a close friend of her.

 

"I can drive you there" Lara said. 

 

"Ani, I will just grab a cab"

 

"young master will kill me if I let you do that" She took out the keys and drove Taeyeon to main street.

 

"Call me when you're done, young miss!"

 

"Arasso" Tae went to look for her members.

 

Most of them were on their part time jobs and Taeyeon called Seohyun and Fany for a meeting. She knew that probably they were just a as bored as her.

 

"Unnie~" Seohyun arrived soon since she lived very close.

 

"Taeng, Seobaby!"Tiffany came too.

 

"How's everything Pany-ah?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Well… dad is so angry about this and he's looking for Siwon menacing that he will kill him. But I don't think he will do so, cause I threatened him. And… "

 

tiffany lowered her voice making it sound mysterious and serious at the same time.

 

"In reality, he can't wait to see his grandchild. He wishes for a son that can take his mafia world and be the head of all his business." Fany said.

 

"He even bought all the guns toys and swords and all the hero DVDs and those boyish stuff. I can't imagine what will he do if the baby turns to be a girl" Fany ended pouting.

 

"I think he will pamper her just like he cares about you unnie" seohyun said. She was right cause if the baby was a girl, then Mr Hwang will take all his time to pamper her, and avoid the errors he did with Tiffany: leaving her alone and just minding his own business.

 

"And you, maknae? How are you doing?" Fany asked Seo

 

"Fine~ Just… Having morning sickness" 

 

"Oh… I'm starting to feel that too" Fany nodded in agreement.

 

"I don't feel morning sickness…" Taeyeon said.

 

"So lucky unnie, it feels terrible" Seo said. "Oh! And I brought you this" 

 

She took two bags of books and classical music for Fany and Taeyeon. Fany smiled while Taeyeyon tilted her head.

 

"Reading books and listening to music will make the baby healthier!" Seohyun said.

 

Taeyeon frowned at those book that maknae gave her, she was too lazy to read them all. And don't forget about those books that the doctor gave her, all that pack was read by Donghae since she didn't feel like reading.

 

"And Tae unnie, I know you don't like to read… this is for your baby" A collections of stories in CD, so that Taeyeon could avoid boring paper sheets.

 

Taeyeon laughed at her caring maknae and patted her head. "Gomowo" 

 

"You're welcome unnie, just take care of yourself" 

 

"Let's go to a spa…" Fany said, Taeyeon shook her head and Seohyun tilted her head.

 

"If he discovers that my shoulders are being massaged, he will kill me" Taeyeon said.

 

"How's that?" Fany asked.

 

"In his family, there's an ancient tradition - familiar belief- that tells if somebody touches, pats, grabs, massages or anything that involves skin contact in shoulders, the baby will be aborted." Taeyeon pouted. 

 

It was a weird belief and her mother even asked Donghae to sleep in another room to avoid touching her shoulder. He couldn't believe that and had to swear that he won't touch her shoulders.

 

"Oh, so weird…" Both of them nodded.

 

"So, you can't come to spa, let's go Seohyunie" Fany said teasingly, leaving Taeyeon pouting and stomping her feet.

 

"Fine, I will go to the office" Taeyeon said as she grabbed her bag.

 

"Oh Tae, I'm just kidding!!" Fany run to get her arm.

 

"Ani, it's ok. I really have to go, don't worry I know you were kidding" Taeyeon smiled and waved to her sisters.

 

---

 

"What is this?" Donghae threw the folder.

 

"It's terrible, you must be kidding, this project will never succeed. Go do it again" Donghae yelled at the workers, who picked up the flying sheets nervously and bowed. 

 

Taeyeon entered the office, at the same time that Leeteuk arrived.

Donghae massaged his temper but when he saw Taeyeon, a smile was appearing to be turned down by Leeteuk's presence. 

 

"Yah don't worry that we just met right now." Leeteuk said. "Having a harsh time with employees? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter