Wedding part1

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Ring Ring Ring*

 

The doorbell rang. Sooyoung opened the door.

 

"Delivering package, for So Neo Shi Dae!" the man said.

 

It was a 3 big boxes. Sooyoung signed and took them.

 

"What's this?" They asked. There were names written on the boxes.

 

-Fany, Sica, Sooyoung-

 

-Yoon, Yul-

 

-Hyo, Sun, Seo-

 

"This horrible handwriting must be shorty's" Yuri said.

 

They gathered in groups and opened the boxes. In the big boxes, there were smaller boxes. Every box had the name of the owner.

 

"Whoa" Fany said. She took the dress out and put it over her shoulders, it was matching perfectly to her height.

 

"Haha, it's pink Fany-ah. You look so girly." Sica teased.

 

"Yah, yours' too!" Sunny said, teasing Sica. 

 

"Uf, good mine it's not pink" Yuri said. "I'd kill that shorty if she makes me wear pinky dress"

 

"Mine is not pink either" Hyo said as she smiled.

 

"Unnies, let's try them" Seo said. There were also shoes and accessories. 

 

"Ok" They went to their rooms and changed. When they came out.

 

"Whoa~ Your so beautiful…" Everybody was speechless about their members.

 

 

"I'm proud to be with you guys" Yoona said.

 

"I never thought that we could be like this…" Yuri, Hyo said. They hated girly stuff, but this time… They admit that it was beautiful.

 

"Unnie must spent a lot of time on our things, I wish I could help her" Seo said. Everybody nodded.

 

"I want to hug that shortie…" Yuri mumbled.

 

"Take care and don't mess the clothes that she prepared for us." Soo said/ "Everybody, back to our outfits" 

 

Girls nodded and changed their clothes back. They left carefully their dresses on the boxes.

 

---

 

Taeyeon spent all the saturday morning looking for the things of soshis. Cause she was so bored at the mansion and her things will be prepared by other people. So she decided to go shop things for her members. Using all the money she had saved all these years, she bought each member a dress. Her savings were gone, but it was worthy.

 

It was the first and only time in her life that she had shopped. It was hell tiring. And even if the shops were sending them to her house so she didn't carry, it was devastating.

 

Ommo… I'm dead.

 

She remembered that saturday she had to meet her fiancee and his parents. But she had forgotten and spend all day shopping.

She run back home to find that there was nobody in the living area.

 

But there were little sounds coming from a almost closed door. Taeyeon walked towards the room cautiously, without making sound.

 

There was a fight in the room. She should hear, but the opening was so little that she couldn't see anything. 

 

"Ahjumma, shiro." A girl used aegyo. Taeyeon made a grin.

 

"I don't want it to, darling." The woman said. 

 

"Let's make them divorce and I'll marry JungSoo oppa" The younger said.

 

"Yah! Stop! Don't interfere with my things" A familiar voice sounded.

 

"But oppa, you're supposed to marry me! Not that Kim Tae…" The girl was cut by the woman.

 

"What? Say it again" He was sharp.

 

"Forget about it, Sora. I'm really thankful that you want to marry my son even if he get's divorced" The woman hugged Sora.

 

"Sora, tell me. Who's the girl that's marrying me?" He asked. He couldn't believe what his ears are listening.

 

"I don't know why ahjushi and ahjumma tell me that don't spill it out. I can't tell" Sora said.

 

"Argh, Sora!" His voice was getting scary. He walked and Taeyeon felt he was about to open the door. She turned around and wanted to scape, but it was too late.

 

"Tae? What are you doing here?" His anger was all erased by her.

 

Taeyeon, who had her eyes closed, opened immediately to see the guy standing next to her.

 

"Teuk oppa!" She hugged him tightly.

 

"Tae…" Leeteuk hugged back. 

 

In the room…

 

"See. That's why I told you not to tell him" Leeteuk's mother told her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter