Flirting Around While Problems Emerge

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeon!! dear readers!

I did well in a final exam. I'm happy about it so I'm giving you an extra update!!

 

Don't forget to vote for this ff!

 

When it reaches 5 votes, I'll give you a double update!

 

/Waves and bows/

 

Enjoy this chapter.  ^ ^ Bye!

 

 

---

 

"Kim Taeyeon, where have you being all this time uh?" Her mother asked angrily.

 

"None of your business" Taeyeon replied coldly.

 

"What is that way to talk to your mother?!" She was shouting.

 

"I wish you weren't my mother" She was looking to the ceiling. 

 

"What?" Her mother slapped her.

 

Taeyeon held her cheek with her hand and looked at her with anger and hatred. 

 

How can you treat your daughter like that, mothers should love their kids! I wish I had mine! I'd love him/her with all my heart and I would never hurt him like you hurt me!

 

Her mother calmed down watching that Taeyeon didn't answer her. She took deep breaths and continued.

 

"I arranged you marriage with a very good-known company owner's son" She said. Her mood was excellent, now that she remember the money she'll get.

 

"What?"

 

"I've decided already. They were very interested in you. It's a gift fallen from heaven, you don't know how much I've waited for this" Smiling like if she had done a great job and achieved a global award.

 

"I won't get married with a stranger" Taeyeon glared her.

 

"No choice baby, I accepted their offer"

 

"But eomma!!! I don't even know what's his name or age? What if it's a old man!"

 

"I don't care, you still have to deal with it."

 

"You're so… selfish. I won't marry him" She said and left.

 

---

 

"Hae" She walked into his place.

 

"What do you want?" He was cold. Acting like if they were strangers.

 

"I need your help" 

 

"For what?"

 

"Please tell my mother that we're together, that you're my boyfriend"

 

"Why? We're finished."

 

"I don't want to"

 

"Ask Leeteuk hyung to be your boyfriend instead" 

 

"What? How can you…" 

 

"I don't love you anymore. Don't come again." Donghae pushed her to the entrance, then shoot the door after she was out.

 

"Lee Donghae!" You're a liar! I know you still love me

 

---

 

"Yoon, you're so beautiful tonight." Donghae caressed the girl in his lap.

 

Taeyeon looked at him angrily. 

 

"Oppa, don't act, ok? I know you're doing this because of unnie" Yoona said, but she said it low so Taeyeon couldn't hear.

 

"Please just follow me, ok?" He put his hand on her leg, and started rubbing her.

 

Taeyeon stomped and went outside of the club. Donghae freed Yoona after Taeyeon left. 

 

"Thanks" 

 

Yoona sighed. I can't get it. You still care for her, why don't you show her? You'll just end up hurting her more

 

TY POV: You're getting too far. If you think that flirting will make me think that you like another girl, then you're wrong. I don't get fooled easily.

 

"Taengo!" Exo shouted. 

 

She smiled. 

 

Time for revenge. TY POV

 

She opened two bottoms of her shirt and walked in with Exo. 

 

She could feel everyone staring at her…. s.

She was not showing too much, just few centimeters of perfect line.

 

Image: http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/wua_/media/tumblr_ljfhdq0Ftx1qh2u0o.gif.html?filters[term]=taeyeon%20tumblr&filters[primary]=images&o=447

 

(Not recommended for guys under 18)

 

 

 

I'll nosebleed… Suho POV

 

She's a little weird tonight  Bae POV

 

Mama!! Exo POV

 

Suho was the first to grab her waist and take her to the dance floor. 

 

"You're y" He whispered to her ear.

 

She smiled.

 

What is she doing?! Dressing up like this! Was she like this when she was with them?

 

Someone was about to explode of anger.

 

Taeyeon could see with the tip of her eyes. She smiled.

 

You still care about me, I know.

 

"When can I have you?" Suho asked. His hand was holding her waist while the other was about to reach her .

 

She hung her arms around his neck, their bodies sticked together.

 

He could feel himself burning, her s were on his body.

 

"You already have me" She said. It was the end of the conversation cause Suho kissed her on her lips. 

 

She pulled back and he smiled. 

 

"Way better like this" Instead of her, I love how she let me kiss her.

 

"Need to go, boy." She said. But he was unwilling to free her. She knew Baekhyun was furious with her now.

 

Luckily, Teuk oppa is not here. TY POV

 

"One more" Suho asked. She smiled.

 

Looking at her lips, Suho approached happily. But they were interrupted by…

 

"Yah!" Donghae pull her out of his lap. "what do you think you're doing?"

 

Suho put his arms on his hips. Frowning -angry- about the interruption. 

 

"Not your business. Why? You care?" She raised her eyebrows.

 

Playing with me? I'm smart too, Taeng..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter