Away

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon walked in the foreign streets, feeling how the cold breeze hit her face.

She needed to find a job, any job. Now she needed money and a place to live.

Just by roaming the streets, everyone avoided her. She shook her head. 

 

How the hell was she going to get a job in this state? Taeyeon was wearing her usual clothes, which showed that she was part of a gang or something like that.

Her dark aura made people run away, but she didn't had other clothes… Her little bag was filled with a set of clothes, nothing else.

 

The little girl walked, she tried to find a street where she could stay. The feeling of being homeless came back to her. As when she was little, the deserted city showed how depressed she was.

 

And she laughed. That was just was she expected. Taeyeon asked Fany to lend her some money so she could come to America, but once she got here… She's still without answers. Her life was a complete mess, she couldn't face either Leeteuk or Donghae, for she had already lost faith in love.

 

The night was falling. Taeyeon sat at the park, it was a good place to rest. She looked around, this park was completely empty, more empty than it should be.

 

Taeyeon sighed and laid down on the bench, she hugged her knees to get some warm.

Soon, her eyes were closing…

 

The next day, Taeyeon found herself freezing in the cold park. She got up and tried to fix her hair a bit. Her skin was shivering and her stomach was grooving for food. She yawned and walked towards the a close stall.

 

The owner of the little stall was shocked when he saw Taeyeon, his hands were moving nervously. Taeyeon sired and sat down, she took her bag and tried to check if she had money.

 

But… the owner thought that Taeyeon had a gun or any other weapon, so he just threw all his things and left running. Taeyeon sighed as she leaned her head on her crossed arms. The heat from the stall make her feel a bit better.

 

Unable to steal from the poor man, Taeyeon got up and continued to walk along the city.

 

---

 

"Fany…" Donghae begged.

 

"Oppa, she just asked me money. She said she wanted to go to America" Fany answered.

 

"But where? America is so big and… she's so little." 

 

"I don't know! Please, she's not 4 year old! She knows what she's doing, give her a bit of space and time!" 

 

"But Fany, she's all alone!" 

 

"She wants to be alone! Don't you get it?"

 

Tiffany heard how the man sighed. She knew that she had talked too much, she felt sorry for him. Cause he was so worried about Taeyeon.

 

"Miahne oppa, I didn't mean that" She apologized.

 

"I guess you're right. I will keep waiting for her." Donghae then bit goodbye and hung up.

 

He was thinking about going to America to look for Taeyeon, but now that Tiffany opened his eyes, he knew that he couldn't do a thing but wait for her to come back by her own will.

 

---

 

Taeyeon felt how her body was falling apart, she struggled hard to keep walking, she leaned her body on the walls to reduce the effort, but it was useless.

 

Just when she wanted to sit and take a rest, she heard a girl scream. Her sense of alert made her react and walk to the place where the scream came from.

 

In the dark one sided street, a girl shouted and tried to push a beast away. Looking how she struggled, Taeyeon remembered herself when she was about to get rapped by Junsu. 

 

She took all there strength and attacked the man, grabbing her knife from her belt, she noticed how the girl run away hell scared.

The man was at first angry, but then he looked at Taeyeon. An evil smirk appeared as he entertained himself watching how Taeyeon tried to maintain herself on her feet. 

 

Her vision was becoming blurry, but she shook her head to wake herself up. The man smiled as he walked towards her. Taeyeon waved the knife in front of her, keeping a distance from the ert.

 

Suddenly, the night fell on her. 

 

---

 

"Mom! She's awake!" A voice shouted. Taeyeon opened her eyes sightly and looked at a elegant room.

 

She frowned and sat up, her clothes were not the same, and she had some tubs injected in her arm. Taeyeon took the injections out nervously, she needed to know where the hell was she.

 

A girl entered the room and run to her when she saw Taeyeon took off the medicine. 

 

"Where am I?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Don't take it off… it's medicine and vitamins… you're weak now. you need to rest" The girl frowned and was scared of Taeyeon at the same time.

 

Soon, an older woman entered the room too.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Thank you very much, you're our savior, please let us take care of you" The woman said.

 

Taeyeon didn't understand a thing, she frowned and got up, wanting to get out from that creepy place.

 

"Don't you remember? You saved me." The girl took Taeyeon's arm, but Taeyeon freed herself.

 

"You were too tired and you hadn't eat so you fainted. We had no choice but inject the medication though veins… We're sorry." The old woman said. 

 

Taeyeon felt a bit better now, they didn't look like bad people, but she was still a bit unwilling to accept it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter