Perfect Plan

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

---

 

After a long time of waiting, Taeyeon came out from surgery room. Donghae and soshis went into her room to see her. 

 

"The surgery was very successful. don't worry. she needs rest, after 3 or 4 days, she can leave" the doctor told Leeteuk. He thanked and entered the room.

 

Donghae caressed her hair softly. 

She watched the ceiling and sighed. 

Exo and suju came to see her, then they gathered and kept on their plan.

 

---

"Jungsoo, its time to come back. you have played enough" the father said with a serious tone.

 

"I'm not going back"

 

"Then maybe I have to invite Taeyeon-shi here." the old man rose an eyebrow.

 

"Don't you dare involve her." she's not in conditions to play with you, and I wont allow it." He hung up, looking serious and angry.

 

---

"Let's strike today" Kris said. 

 

Suju and Exo prepared and rode to the boss's place. Each of them took their places.

 

Soshis were taking care of Taeyeon and worrying about them.

 

"Everything's gonna be alright" Yoona was mumbling.

 

"Yeah." it was very stressing and they were getting nervous. 

 

"We have to take our place back. We belong there." Sooyoung said.

 

"We must win" Hyoyeon said.

 

"There must be something that we can do to help them" Taeyeon said. She tried to sit by herself but was pushed down by Yuri.

 

"I won't allow you to go out of here. So stop thinking in going there. Keep calm, Taeyeon." Yuri said, raising her eyebrows, threatening the leader, who had lost position now that she was delicate and her members took care of her. 

 

"it's time to go girls." Seo said. 

 

"Are you going too? If you go, i'll go with you." She frowned. 

 

Stubborn as always (SNSD's POV)

 

"No way. You're staying with Tiff" sica said. They were included as part of the plan by Seo.

 

"You stay here unnie" Seo ordered seriously. It was time for help and participate as members and fight for their main street.

 

"Let's go" Hyoyeon headed with Sunny.

 

"Girls" Taeyeon called before Hyoyeon and Sunny left. They turned towards her.

 

"Please take care. I'm sorry I'm not fighting beside you. I as a leader" 

 

All girls look seriously to Taeyeon, who had lowered her gaze.

 

"If we wanna fight, you're always beside us. Every time we fall, you're always behind us." Seohyun said. 

 

"It's hard to deal with all of us. You need your time and lot of rest" Sooyoung said.

 

"And don't say those words again" Hyoyeon said.

 

The girls went out and only Tiffany was left. Taeyeon took her hand and Fany looked at her, raising her eyebrows.

 

"Tell me, what's Seo's plan this time" 

 

Tiffany shook her head, unwilling to say.

 

"Fany I need to know. It's the first time exposing the members to such danger" Taeyeon frowned more and more. If Fany didn't spill it out, that means that it was something risky. 

 

"Taeng, rest please." She took her hand off and turned around, so Taeyeon couldn't see her.

 

"Fine, you're not telling me, right?" She took her phone out and dialed a number.

 

"Bae, did you start already? Am I interrupting?" She asked. Tiffany turned her head and tried to catch the phone, but Taeyeon protected well and Fany couldn't wrap it.

 

"Almost starting. What happened to you? Why calling so suddenly?" 

 

"What roles are my members taking in this case?" 

 

"Ehem… "

 

"Baekhyun! Answer me right now!"

 

"Ara, ara. They are going to steal important documents from the boss while we fight. Cause Seo said that with those papers in hand, we'll get what we want even if we lose." 

 

"BOH?! Sneaking into boss's house?" Her eyes went wide open.

 

"Yeah, they organized so one group will go into the house and the other will go into the office" 

 

"This girls…." 

 

"Tae, they had all planed. Don't be worry, ok? gotta hang up. I miss you, bye"

 

"…" Taeyeon was speechless.

 

"The only thing left to do is pray." Tiffany whispered and started praying.

 

I don't want to pray, I want to join them.

 

---

 

"What are you guys doing? You were drag out from my zone." 

 

"We came to claim what is ours" Leeteuk said

 

"Yours? Ha! Don't make me laugh, you know the street rules, guy."

 

"Yeah, we're still following them" Eunhyuk said

 

"To remind you, the group that wins the fight, wins the territory."  Donghae said.

 

"So you want to fight against me? You fool little brats" The boss made a signal, and 30 men in black pooped out from nowhere.

 

"I give you the last chance, give up and go back to your little homes" He laughed.

 

"Thanks but we won't take your offer" Kyuhyun and Ryeowook said.

 

"Sorry then" The black side walked to them. Sujus knew their strategies well, they took their places and started to fight.

 

Bats hit many big blocks of corpses. Sweat was flooding their faces. Bruises started spreading among their muscles. Blood came from their mouths.

 

-Time-

 

Exo walked in and divided into two groups.

 

Exo-m joined Suju. It was Seo's plan. Sujus were just delaying time and being the introduction, while Exo-m will get in when those people were all tired.

 

Exo-k? They headed to the boss, hidden in black outfits.

The boss thought that his own people was beside him, protecting him. So he was laughing and clapping, watching the amazing performance.

 

Exo-k knocked down silently the body guards of the boss. D.O and Kai stood in the guards place.

 

Suho knocked the boss strongly. He screamed and yelled: You two! -body guards- what are you doing!

 

He turned his face to the two men, they both smiled at him.

 

"Exo? What the hell are you doing here?" He was walking and wanted to scape. But all directions were marked.

 

Exo-k punched and kicked him until he lied on the floor.

 

----

 

"Fany-ah I can't stand it!!" She was getting … violent.

 

"Tae, calm yourself down. They are ok."

 

I know I'm lying but it's the only way to keep her.

 

"Ani!! I want to go to them" She was about to get up. Fany pushed her down, but Taeyeon insisted.

 

"Let me go!"

 

"You can't!! Doctor!!" 

 

Some nurses came and the doctor walked in. Taeyeon was in a desperate mode that pushed Tiffany away to get down.

 

"Don't let her go!" Fany yelled. Taeyeon was taken by the nurses, who were literally punched and pushed away. 

 

The room became a fighting place. Tiffany made it to grab Taeyeon and the docto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter