Dark Secrets

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Donghae, welcome back" Suju members went to the airport. Donghae's company was a flourishing slowly, China wasn't a great place for business after all. His father was moving the business back to Korea. So now he could live with s again.

 

"Hey guys~" He greeted.

 

"Whoa Hae, you look so different" Though he had the same handsome face, he was wearing a suit and he looked like a wealthy business man.

 

Donghae laughed and walked with them towards the entrance.

 

"So, where is my baby?" He asked.

 

s smiled and pointed at his huge motorcycle, shining on the parking place waiting for him.

 

Donghae smiled as Eunhyuk threw the keys and he grabbed it. He caressed his bike and turned it on. The roaring of the motor made him feel alive again.

 

"Let's go people" He said.

 

---

 

"Donghae oppa~ You look so handsome…" Girls were stunt when Donghae walked in with his outfit.

 

"Yah~" Other Suju members complained.

 

"Annyeong everyone, longtime not see" He waved.

 

"Welcome back Donghae hyung" Exo greeted too. Now that the three groups were together, they called Taeyeon and Leeteuk to join them.

 

"We're late~ Sorry" Leeteuk opened the door walking in. The members smiled at their leader.

 

"HYUNG~!" All the boys were throwing themselves on top of him, making Leeteuk asphyxiate. 

 

Donghae stood there watching how Exo kids joined too. He wondered about Taeyeon… just then

 

Taeyeon walked in too. She was immediately shocked by the corpses on the floor, making a huge mountain with her husband on the basis… 

 

Then… she was shocked when her glance locked up with the man standing there, staring at her.

 

Suddenly, all the room became silent for both. Their eyes were connected and through their glance they told each other how they lived this year, how life had treated them and how they missed each other.

 

But then, Taeyeon broke the eye contact, turning the glance back at Leeteuk.

 

Donghae looked away and found a place to sit, watching the little brats make the show.

 

"Yah~ Get off" Taeyeon pushed them away and rolled them down. Exo laughed as they patted, hit and kick each other.

 

When Taeyeon was done with a few, the ones standing called their members.

 

"Taengo is here~ Id you don't get up, I'll hug her by myself" Suho said. After the leaders command, all Exo jumped up immediately and looked around. Their faces showed a huge smile after fixing the girl staring next to them.

 

"GROUP HUG!" One of them shouted as Taeyeon walked back, trying to avoid what was coming.

 

"Taengo~~~" All of them went to hug Taeyeon. The boy sitting with s felt some jealousy. why those kiddos could hug her while he could just watch her from afar?

 

He sighed as he took a drink.

 

After a little party they held, Leeteuk and Taeyeon were leaving. He had to work next day and Taeyeon's feet were hurting already. They had spend a great time with their members, but awkwardness never left them since Donghae was back.

 

"Leetuek oppa" Hyo called.

 

"hum?" 

 

"How's Taeyeon doing?" 

 

Girls knew that they had to help Taeyeon. It was not that they wanted to match Donghae with Taeyeon, but they knew that their leader needed some time with him, in private.

 

---

 

"Tae" Donghae took her hand. 

 

She smiled, looking at his beautiful face. She wondered. 

 

Was he about to tell her that he'd fallen for other girl? Was he leaving forever to China?

 

She sweard she loved him, and she missed him badly. But now, looking at the man in front of him, she was scared. scared that it was too good to be real, scared that he would leave again.

 

"I've missed you" He finally spoke.

 

Leaning close, he grabbed the little girl into a hug.

 

"At least let me hug you, okay?" He whispered, stabbing into her heart.

 

Taeyeon didn't say a word, instead, she enjoyed every second she spend in his lap. 

 

After a while, they freed each other.

 

"I'm still here" He said.

 

Taeyeon nodded and saw that Fany was signing him to hurry. She understood that Donghae had asked her members to help him.

 

"Thanks" She said.

 

He smiled and let her go. Leeteuk found her and they both greeted all their group and waked out.

 

---

 

"I think we've got visits…" Leeteuk held Taeyeon's hand while he tried to recognize the man's face.

 

The black group was headed by a fat guy, whose jacket showed money and power. In his fat fingers there were some golden rings. It was the perfect outfit for people from mafia.

 

Taeyeon walked back, knowing what to do. She run back to their main street to call the others. 

 

"Look for miss Stephanie" The man said. As soon as he ordered, the dozen men started to spread across the streets, walking into stalls looking for the so called 'miss Stephanie'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter