EXO-taeng

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Motos- motorcycles. The huge ones. ;)

 

 

"Tae, let's take the turn for Suju tonight" Sica said. They never held turns, so it was quiet interesting to do what the boys did. 

"Alright. But what are they doing? And who wants to go first" The leader asked.

"They are in some kind of meeting, they're busy." Seo answered.

"We should not go without them" Tiffany said. It was not that she was afraid, it was the boys. They always told them not to be alone. 

"It's gonna be alright, don't be afraid. This area is ours." Yuri said. She wanted independence. The fact of being with the guys for no reason annoyed her. She thought that GG were also strong enough to be alone.

"I wanna go first" Yoona said. It was challenging.

"Alright then, I wanna go next" Hyo and Soo said.

"I'm leaving!" Yoona took her moto and speed it to the top.

"We should at least go by pairs" Taeyeon concluded. "I'll go for Yoona" She stood up and followed her.

 

The streets weren't dark. There were many people as usual, selling things and all that stuff. But this night was weird, something special about to happen.

---

"Teuk, they are here" Suju members stood up. Whenever enemies stepped into their territory, they new that it was for some reason.

"Tell the girls that we'll be back late" Leeteuk ordered. They never let the girls be by the surroundings whenever they fought. Cause the enemies could take them as advantage.

The maknae called Seobaby and told her about the situations. He made sure that he was going to be safe. 

They took some weapons and went to greet EXO.

---

"Girls, we're in trouble" Seo said. The girls didn't pay much attention to her. She was always worrying about this and about that. The girls got used to it, so they took it as another Seobaby sermon time.

"Girls!!! We need to get Yoona and Tae back!" She said. Watching that everyone kept doing their activities.

Yuri was tying her belt, and putting a knife on it. Tiffany and Jessica were getting their nails black. Hyo and Soo were discussing about the new choreography. Nobody paid attention to maknae. And Sunny? Sunny was sleeping.

Seo got angry and went to Sunny and called her, she also took the nails' stuff from Fany and Sica, she grabbed Yuri, Hyo and Soo. "What's wrong with you guys? Yoona and Tae are in danger, we must go look for them NOW!" Seo said it so seriously that caught the attention of the girls.

"What's going on?" Yuri asked. 

"There is gonna be a street fight among Suju and Exo, AGAIN. They called us to stay safe. And…" Yuri was ready to go on action. This type of activities were the ones that she loved. To feel adrenalin to its top.

"KAJA!" She ordered. Everybody followed. They took their motos and run. They arranged into 2 groups. A group was going to look for Suju and the other to look for the girls.

---

 

"Leeteuk! Teuk!" Girls shouted.

The boys were surprised.

"You shouldn't be here" They said. "It's about to start"

"You have to stop it, Taeyeon and Yoona are not with us, they went on a night ride"

"Boh? S*** How could this happen… Don't you understand that you can't be alone?"

"Yah! Stop saying that we can't take care by own. It's just bad luck" Yuri said.

"You don't know how serious is the situation." Donghae answered her, he was getting more nervous.

---

Yoona and Taeyeon stopped. They've got guests.

"Look who we find here… Girls Generation… How about taking a drink with us?" EXO-K said maliciously. They found Yoona and Taeyeon rounding the place where they decided to attack.

"Yoon… Leave." Taeyeon murmured.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter