'I Love You'

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Can I ask for a kiss?" Baekhyun asked.

 

Taeyeon tiptoed and kissed his cheek. He smiled. Holding her hands and facing her, he stared at her eyes, wanting to penetrate in her glaze.

 

"What's wrong?" She asked.

 

"I love you" He confessed. I just want to hug you, kiss you, protect you, and never let you go. 

 

She frowned, now looking at the floor, didn't know what to answer.

 

The worst thing I have are feelings… I'm aware that I can not grow any feeling...

 

"I know I'm not the one you love, but…"

 

The door opened. They were near the main gate so Baekhyun turned his head to see who came at this hour.

 

"Boss.." He said. 

 

"What is this? What is she doing here?" The man with the mask asked angrily.

 

Baekhyun stepped and covered Taeyeon with his body, helping her hand and keeping her beside him.

 

"She's a friend" He said.

 

Taeyeon was curious and kept sending glances at the 'boss'. 

 

Something's wrong here…. His face is familiar...

 

Exo came out from their practice room and shocked when seeing their boss.

 

"Boss, is there any thing that's bothering you?" Tao asked.

 

"Another job?" D.O asked too. Their boss never went to them, he just called the leader to transmit his messages. 

 

"Humm…" He was rubbing his bear. 

 

This is not good…

 

"I'll call you later" He stood up and was about to walk out. But suddenly he stopped and turned around, facing Exo.

 

"You shall not get involved with women" He stated.

 

Exo froze.

 

"I think I'm going" Taeyeon whispered.

 

"It's late, Taeng. We'll leave you tomorrow at the main street"

 

"Ani… I don't want to bother. And I have stuff to do" She said coldly, grabbed her things and walked out.

 

---

 

-Message from dad-

 

Taeng, I've won the judgement, the other side will be paying a great sum of money. I'll pay back all debts, please don't tell your mother. 

All is solved, my girl. I'll be working till night today, take care and rest early.

 

Good… All is solved, and we got an extra present… I owe him...

 

-Message from Leeteuk-

 

Tae, want to come over?

 

---

 

Taeyeon opened Leeteuk's little messy room. He lived alone and she had always had his keys. He was sitting on his bed wayching something on his cellphone. She wandered what was it.

 

"Teuk oppa" She sat beside him.

 

"Do you remember this?" It was a photo they took when they were little. He went to her very often, he was her knight, protector, guardian…

 

She smiled and nodded. "Of coarse I remember" He was the only one who knew all about her. He raised her up, he was there anytime when she needed.

 

"But I feel like I'm losing you…" He mumbled. She heard and watched guiltily at her hands. Sure, if he hadn't found her, maybe she'd killed herself long time ago…

 

"Oppa… "

 

He looked at her, but she was unable to look back at him.

 

"Marry me, Tae" He confessed. He took her hand, as usual.

 

Taeyeon's eyes pooped out. Her heart stopped. 

 

"All I need in this world is you, please don't leave me." He hugged her. In his voice, she could tell that he was serious, this was not a joke. Every single detail about her was important for him, and he never joked about it.

 

"I can take your hand and leave all these problems behind, I can protect you from storms, I can love you for the rest of my life…"

 

"Thanks oppa… But… Mianhe" She whispered.

 

He looked confused. Not confused, unwilling to believe. He frowned. He was hurt, deeply hurt buy the girl of his life.

 

"Are you still waiting for him? The boy that you loved in your childhood? Tae, it's time to come over…" He was worried about her.

 

"I found him. I met him." She said. 

 

It's now or never…

 

"It's your member. Lee Dong…"

 

"I knew it. He found out first, right? Yet he wasn't able to protect you." He stood up.

Leeteuk had kept some of his doubts and questions for himself. Maybe he was waiting for him to reveal it voluntarily, or he wanted her to talk to him and tell him the truth.

 

"Oppa, it wasn't his fault.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter