Promise

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeon!!

It's been a time since I've updated this ff

I promise to update soon from now on

Btw, there are less comments everytime, are youg guys happy with the storyline?

If not, then give me suggestions! I'm very open with them.

Take care and enjoy!

 

"Oppa, where are you? I need you badly" Taeyeon sat at the river bank.

 

"I'm sorry Tae, I can't make it" 

 

"But you're always beside me when I need you, what happened? Are you alright? Are you sick?"

 

"No Tae, I'm very well. Don't worry. I'm really sorry I can't hug you, please wait for me. I'll be there for you in two weeks" After the wedding, I'll head to you immediately.

 

"Two weeks?! I need your help before two weeks!"    After two weeks I'll be married!

 

"I'm sorry Tae, I won't make it"     It's for your own good Tae, if I scape, my father will ruin your family's life.

 

"I got it. It's ok oppa, no big deal" She hung up.

 

---

 

"Tae, where are you? I'll pick you up" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Let's meet at XX park" it was near. She didn't want others to find out the place where she and Donghae dated.

 

"Ok, I'll be there in 5 minutes" Baekhyun hung up. Leeteuk had called him and asked him to take care of her.

 

"Bae" She waved at him. He hugged her. 

 

"Teuk hyung send me to you"

 

"Thanks for coming" I knew Teuk won't leave me alone.

 

"I'm glad I came. I'm here whenever you need me" 

 

"Thanks again." 

 

He smiled.

 

"How about going to Exo's place? It's been a long time since you left" He grabbed her hand and drove her to Exo's abandoned school.

 

Old times…

 

"Taengo!!!" Most of Exo shouted and hugged her. 

 

She was in the middle of a circle on guys that kept pushing each other to be near her. Their fights made her giggle.

 

"Kids these days…" She murmured. Still trapped in the middle of them.

 

"Taengo, you kissed me, that means that I can be your boyfriend?!" Chanyeol asked. Kris, Luhan, Sehun nodded.

 

Taeyeon and EXO (except for Baekhyun) laughed their butts off.

 

"What's so funny, Taengo?" The 4 kids asked.

 

Exo tapped their knees and kept laughing, Taeyeon tried to breathe deep, cause Bae was angry.

 

"The topic stops here" Baekhyun ordered. The 4 kids looked at Taeyeon, who nodded.

 

"So, are you staying forever with us?" Suho surrounded her waist with his arm.

 

"Nope, I came here to visit. I'll have to go back" 

 

"Wae?? Don't go" everyone said.

 

Taeyeon smiled. Most of them were like her donsaengs, little brothers. Obviously, there were some exceptions, such as Suho or Baekhyun.

 

"I promise I'll come to visit more often, ok?" 

 

"Yah, why don't you just stay and there won't be more troubles" Tao said.

 

My time is limited guys, I'm sorry but I want to make it up with Donghae. 

 

Taeyeon was silent. Suho shook his head, Baekhyun broke the silence.

 

"We'll respect your decisions Taeng, but you can't just stay with arms crossed looking how you get hurt by that idiot" Baekhyun said. 

 

"Yeah, Bae is right. If we kidnap you again then you won't be hurt" Xiumin said. His best buddies Chen and Lay nodded.

 

"See, the silent group is speaking too" Luhan teased. The trio, along with D.O and Tao were the most silent ones.

 

"Thanks for all you caring guys, I really appreciate it. But I have my reasons too, maybe someday we'll live together again."

 

Exo nodded. 

 

"Let's see. How's your dance going? Have you practiced?" Taeyeon turned the focus away.

 

"They are very lazy, Taengo. Give them a lesson" Kris said.

 

"Really? I want a rehearsal now!" She ordered.

 

"Asshh" They shook their heads.

 

"Lazy butts, get up and go! I'll watch you" She pointed their dancing room.

 

"Yes mama…" 

 

The most obedient ones got up, the rest had to follow.

 

After singing and dancing their best songs, Taeyeon smiled.

 

They are very good at it…

 

But she pretended to be angry.

 

"What is this? You've being a year without dancing? This movements are not clear as before! Yah! Wake up!" She was shouting at some members.

 

Exo smiled to each other. They knew Taeyeon was acting, but they could feel her caring too.

 

"Let's go again guys, this time we'll get to your expectations, Taeng"

 

"Alright, positions" 

 

They did it again. It was PERFECT. Taeyeon wanted to clap but she held herself. After practicing, the guys were drinking water when Taeyeon suddenly got up from the coach and walked out.

 

"Tae!!" They all shouted. Frowning, they didn't know what was going on.

 

"Did we do it that bad?" "We let her down?" 

 

Soon, she came running. Her hands were full of bags.

 

"Here! Uff, uff… For you guys" She patted her chest, trying to breathe well.

 

"Taengo you're back!!" Most of them went to hug her.

 

"Thanks for the food" All of them said.

 

"You're welcome"

 

---

 

"Fany! Sica! Are you going shopping? I'm going with you" Taeyeon clinked her arms and the girls shoulders.

 

"Alright Taeng"

 

---

 

"Yuri! Hyo! Are you training combat movements? Can I join you?"

 

"Of course shorty!" Yuri said smiling.

 

"Yah! How many times did I tell you to not call me shorty!!" Taeyeon slapped her .

 

"Yah! When are you going to change that byuntae of yours?!" Yuri yelled back.

 

---

 

"Soo! Yoon! Thinking about new choreography? Let me join you"

 

"Alright unnie, but it's not done yet" Yoona said.

 

"It's awesome, new steps are more difficult…" Taeyeon numbered.

 

---

 

"Seo! Sunny! Writing new songs? I have the letter for the last one you gave me" She handled a bucket of papers.

 

"Good job unnie" Seo said. She was correcting last errors from Taeyeon, most of them were grammar and orthography ones.

 

"You're letters for the songs we write are good, Tae!" Sunny said.

 

---

 

"I want to check if I'm pregnant or not" Taeyeon said to the lady on the counter.

 

The first week had passed. She spend all her time with her members. Cause she knew that maybe she had to leave them.

 

"It's negative miss" After a little time of waiting, the nurse told her.

 

Taeyeon sighed. She walked out from the hospital.

 

I'm ruined. I'll have to marry that man no matter what. Nothing will save me this time...

 

I have one week more… Lee Donghae, ottoke? I'll break the promise I made to you, I'll marry another man…

 

A tear was about to come from her eyes, but she held it. 

 

"Hae! open please" She knocked his door. Now he had taken the key from her.

 

Donghae opened a little bit, but closed after looking that it was her.

 

"Lee Donghae! I need to talk to you"

 

"What's it? You said it was the last time you bothered me" She could hear his voice. It was a very very cold one. 

 

"Just one week! Please, be with me one week!" She asked.

 

"Why? You'll ask more and more each time. I don't trust you, you asked or a night, then for a week, my answer is NO"

 

Kim Taeyeon, if I could, I'd give you all my life, not only a week, but all the time as long as I breath.

 

"Donghae, please! I don't want to miss a day without you, there's no much time left" The last part ended up like a whisper, which he didn't hear.

 

"Go away, Taeyeon. Go away"

 

 

----

 

 

 

"Here, talk to your father" Taeyeon's mother gave her the phone.

"Appa" She said. Her father was busy but listened to her. 

"Appa I'm getting married" She said. 

"WAE? Taengo, don't joke please" 

"I'm not joking, dad. I'm getting married."

"To whom? How can this be? I don't know him"

"His name is Park JungSo dad. You'll know him soon." How ironic, I don't know him either.

"Taeng." His voice was serious. Very serious. "Do you love him?"

 

I knew you cared. With this question, I can see that my effort and sacrifice is worthy.

 

"Dae, appa, I really love him" Liar. I'm the best liar in the world.

 

"Ok then, I'm happy for you, my girl"

 

"Thanks appa"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter