Back, Troubles Back

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taeyeon moaned sightly as Donghae lied on her, kissing he while brushing his hands on her curvy body.

She knew that the boy was jealous and somehow hurt too, cause watching your love marrying another man must be heartbreaking. Taeyeon forced herself to leave all her troubles behind and smile at this opportunity she'd got.

 

The night went on as the passionate couple joined their bodies to become one.

 

As the girl fell asleep, Donghae caressed every inch of her body. Sightly, avoiding to wake her up, he kissed her lips and closed his eyes.

 

As the sun started to shine, Taeyeon rubbed her eyes and frowned at the sunshine. It bothered her so much that her eyes could barely open. She curled up and covered herself with the blankets, trying to sleep again. However, a kind of 'paradise' was projecting in the room. A delicious scent flooded through her nostrils, attacking her mind and making her stomach give up. Taeyeon sighed as she heard the organ groan for food.

 

Donghae walked in with the usual soup noodles. It was almost like a habit to them, from the first time he did it, he knew that Taeyeon loved when he cooked for her.

 

He sat on the bed edge, and put the food on the night stand. When he was about to wake Tae up, a pair of brown eyes popped from the blankets. Donghae smiled at the beautiful glaze. 

 

"Morning sunshine." He smiled as he kissed her forehead.

 

Taeyeon blinked many times till her eyes were completely opened. She stretched her arms and frowned at the pain she had.

 

"Morning…" She faked a smile, while looking for a robe. 

 

Donghae smiled and gave her done of his shirt, Taeyeon tilted her head but then put it on. Her boy smiled and took the bowl.

 

"Here." He handled to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon smiled and took it. It was to but it warmed her so much. Carefully, she ate all the noodles that he prepared. Donghae ate while looking at her, she looked gorgeous even if she wasn't wearing make up. Her little frowning made him chuckle, he just couldn't stop glancing at her.

 

"What's wrong with me?" Taeyeon placed the empty bowl on the night stand and looked at him.

 

"Nothing" Donghae smiled and kept eating.

 

Taeyeon pouted and wanted to come off, but he widened his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her.

 

"Don't. You're still weak" Donghae said.

 

Taeyeon almost forgot of her pain. She hated so much this state, cause she knew that most of the girls would have pain just in the first time. But she was so weird that pain consumed her every time. She wished that her body was strong enough for her to do whatever she wanted after a sweet yet strong night.

 

Donghae smiled at her, he put his bowl on the night stand too and took her in his arms, sitting her on him. His shirt was long enough to cover Taeyeon, but it also revealed a pair of long y legs… since it looked like a mini dress.

 

He placed his hand on her tight and kissed her lips. Taeyeon smiled and kissed him back. He leaned back on the bed, side hugging her. Taeyeon just rest her head on his chest.

 

"So, how have you been all this year?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Terrible… That world is just as horrible as ours. The only difference is that they wear elegant suits" Donghae said.

 

"And you?" He looked at her. All this time he had been so worried about her that he called very often to ask about her news.

 

"I've been fine." 

 

"But Yuri told me that…"

 

"Ani… it's nothing" 

 

Donghae sighed, he caressed the girl in his lap.

 

"When you're with me, you don't need to be strong. Let your mask fall, i know you want someone to hold you tight."He mumbled.

 

Taeyeon looked at him with those deep eyes. She snuggled up to his neck and got comfortable. 

 

"I don't want a random person to hold me. I want you." Taeyeon mumbled too.

 

Donghae smiled at the ridiculously cheesiness they were having. He had to admit it, he loved to hear those words coming from her. It was a totally a different world from the one they were used to.

 

Taeyeon smiled and pecked on his cheek, she tried to get off the bed while Donghae observed her every little movement.

After she stood up and turned to looked at him, Taeyeon chuckled when she saw him drooling and staring at her.

 

"Yah~ Didn't you have enough?" Taeyeon teased, she headed towards the washroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter