LK

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

---

 

Taeyeon heard that he threw those clothes away and walked to her. His steps make her get nervous, each step was clearer and sounded closer and closer.

 

"Mian~" She turned and said before he could get angry, but to her surprise, he hugged her tight, so tight that she was running out of breath.

 

"Don't do it. Ever again" He mumbled, sounding so guilty.

 

Taeyeon looked down.

 

"I won't. I've decided. Let's go give her all the money and let's leave" Taeyeon said.

 

"Are you sure you're leaving your parents?" He asked frowning. It was the only thing left for her, her parents. And now she had decided to leave them a run away with Donghae.

 

Taeyeon nodded and looked at him. He stared and leaned close to kiss her.

 

---

 

"Mom" Taeyeon walked in but there was no signs of her mother.

 

Instead of that, her father walked out.

 

"Appa… where's mom?" Taeyeon asked. It surprised her that her mother wasn't at home, since she loved to do nothing.

 

"I don't know…" Mr Kim said sadly.

 

"Boh?" Taeyeon shocked.

 

"And what did she do with all the money that I've been sending back?" 

 

"Tae, what are you talking about?" Mr Kim asked.

 

"Dad, she said that we had to pay for this house!" 

 

"But I've paid all out loans and this house too, Tae, we don't have debts anymore." 

 

Taeyeon's fist fastened. All these months she had been used and the worst thing was, Donghae was dragged in too.

 

She clenched her teeth and took a deep breath. Tears were almost running down, not because of sadness, but because of anger.

 

She hated her mother so much, she used her father and her to get money. And she abandoned them. 

 

"I should've never chose her over Donghae" She regretted so much letting her control her first marriage. Just because she arranged the marriage with Parks, she almost lost the love of her life.

 

"What are you talking about, Tae?" Mr Kim never knew.

 

"Appa… don't go close to that woman again. I will take care of you but promise me that you won't give her a chance to destroy our lives again" Taeyeon said.

 

"My girl, i know she made you suffer a lot… I will keep a distance, ok?" Her father knew that the woman she had loved and married was not the best mother, and that her daughter suffered a lot.

 

"Dad… you're the one that suffered the most" Taeyeon hugged her father. 

 

"Girl… did you just say Donghae?" Mr Kim asked while patting her head.

 

Taeyeon looked away. Her father never knew about Leeteuk or Donghae. Now she knew that if they wanted to be together for real, she had to tell his father.

 

"Neh, he's my boyfriend." Taeyeon said. She looked to her dad waiting for an answer.

 

"You mean Lee Donghae?! From LK Corp?" Mr Kim's eyes widened.

 

Taeyeon nodded. He was Lee Donghae from LK Corp, the kid that used to play with her when they were little.

 

"Omo, is he right here? Tell him to come in!" Mr Kim almost jumped of happiness.

 

Taeyeon couldn't believe what was happening, her father seemed surprised and excited about it. She chuckled and went to the door.

 

"Hae~ Dad wants to meet you" Taeyeon said. He was frustrated since she went in for a long time. They were planning on their run away, but he shocked.

 

"What… me?" He was stuttering and pointed himself with a finger.

 

Taeyeon nodded and smiled widely, offering her hand. Donghae quickly took it and walked in.

 

"Annyeonhaseyo, Lee Donghae imnida" Donghae bowed politely.

 

"Oh son, how much have you grown!! Aish, don't need to be that formal. Seat" Taeyeon's father hugged him and patted on his back.

 

Taeyeon was speechless. Not only her but Donghae too.

 

"So, how's your father doing? Is he ok? And your mother? Where are they?" Tons of questions were thrown to Donghae. 

 

He answered one by one patiently. 

 

"Oh I miss him so much, you know we were best friends!" Mr Kim said while something shined in his eyes. Taeyeon smiled at her happy father, it was a while since he had laughed like this.

 

"Maybe we should get together and get some stuffs done" Mr Kim said.

 

Taeyeon tilted her head unknowing what his father was talking about.

 

"My little girl, you don't know but we've arranged your marriage when you were born" Mr Kim said but Taeyeon frowned and grabbed Donghae's arm.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter