Boss...

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

annyeon!! My readers! I'm so happy about the new poster!

Again thanks to EvilJellyFish!! this chapter dedicated to you!!

 

 

---

 

-yesterday- Donghae called Taeyeon.

 

"Tae, Teuk hyung and I talked. He said that I'm not prepared yet. He said that I'm not mature enough" Donghae demanded. He was pissed off. Now that they were together, Leeteuk was supposed to get out. But he kept an eye over his girl, Donghae was stressed.

 

"Please understand him. He is trying to protect me." She said, sighing. Leeteuk did talk immediately with him.

 

"Protect you from what?!" He asked angrily. "Do you think I'm gonna hurt you?" 

 

"Calm down, I didn't mean that" She said. She was writing an important letter and he was getting on her nerves.

 

"You DID mean that!" He shouted. Donghae walked around his room, kicking everything that got on his path. Taeyeon could hear what he was doing.

 

"Lee Donghae, stop being so childish" She said furiously.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, now I doubt...do you really love me? Why are you always on Leeteuk's side?" He was about to hung up.

 

"You're a bastard." She said and hung up before he did.

 

Boh?! What is she saying? Why is she always like that? She doens't show any affection towards me.

 

Donghae was really mad but he couldn't stay with crossed hands looking how his hyung steal his girlfriend. He took a jacket and went to her place.

 

But when he got there, she had already left to send the letter.

 

Assh... 

 

 

 

--- back to normal timing

 

Seohyun,

 

 

 

Mianhe I can't get a solution about this.

 

Please tell Sujus not to fight against Exo, never EVER!

 

Days ago, I found out that…

 

Their boss… and our boss… is the SAME MAN

 

That means that we're on the same boat, we work for the same guy.

He's using our boys to make a show and attract clients. As if they were beasts, boss used both groups so he'd never lose. Cause either Suju or Exo's triumph, will still be his.

 

Think about all the wound they got at their fights, all the blood that they'd lost, all the violence and all their effort… Our life is miserable, and we still work for it. But, come to think of it, Exo are living the same thing. It's not fair.

 

The bad news is that

he saw me.

 

Please don't forget to tell the boys,

XXXXXXXXXXXX (Baekhyun's number) Talk and explain it to him. 

He'll understand.

 

KTY

 

 

"Teuk oppa! He'll kill her!!"

 

---

 

"Kim Taeyeon, spill it out"

 

"Ha, I know boss... we were such stupid kids..." She smirked. The tall man walked around her.

 

"I give you a chance. If you can promise me to keep the secret..."

 

"What will I get?" She asked, faking interest.

 

He smirked. 

 

"Money, boys, and the most important thing: life" 

 

"You think I fear death?" She mocked.

 

"Everybody fears death..." He said, raising an eyebrow.

 

"So you use that fear to control your members, dont you?"

 

"Smart... brillant... but it's dangerous to know some kind of information"

 

"Don't you dare play with them again" She stared.

 

"Omo... you're too protective... Let's see how you'll do if I get your maknae here..." He laughed.

 

"What? Leave Seohyun in peace!" She screamed furiously.

 

"Then promise me..."

 

"NEVER!"

 

---

 

 

"You have to come with me" Many huge men were on Soshi's place. Boss had bought that Taeyeon might tell them first. He had to avoid Exo and Suju to know.

 

"Ha! You took her and now you want to take us?" Yuri took out a huge knife.

 

Hyoyeon stood up and took another knife. The rest of the girls got in defensive position.

 

"Seo, the stuff's over you. Don't get our leader down, got it?" Sica said. 

 

Seo walked in a room with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter