Beg For Your Life

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi dear readers! 

I've been working on my oneshot, did you read it? Here it is:

Angel

http://www.asianfanfics.com/index.php/story/add_tag/302690

Lately, I've been shipping KyuTae and GTae pairing too... If you know any good fanfic, don't hesitate to share it to me!

I know we all love Taeng... Please keep supporting! ;)

 

Love you all,

Author

------

 

When Taeyeon got out on a bathrobe, Donghae was already on the bed. He looked at the ceiling, zoned out. Taeyeon got into the bed and didn't face him, she was giving him her back.

 

"Tae…" He said and moved himself. He gave her a back hug.

 

"I'm the one… Wanna hear my story?." 

 

What are you talking about, I don't get a thing...

 

"Fifteen years ago, I gave a girl a golden necklace. I promised her that I'd marry her."

Taeyeon shocked. 

 

This can't be true…. All this time…

 

"We exchanged necklaces. Though I never put hers cause it's girly, you know…"

 

Taeyeon saw Donghae's hand. He opened it slowly. It was a golden K necklace.

 

That was mine… I gave it to the most important boy of my life…

 

"I thought the girl chose another guy, but today…" Taeyeon turned herself and looked into his eyes.

 

You've got the same eyes… Why didn't I realize before?

 

Now her glaze became sharp. He could tell that she was really upset.

 

"When did you find out? Why didn't you tell me before?" She asked madly.

 

"Cause I didn't find the right time, mianhe." 

 

I didn't now that all this time you've been caring about me, Tae, you are the best that's ever been mine.

 

He kissed her soft lips, and could fell that she enjoyed it. At first, she refused. She was still angry at him, but soon, she gave up to him.

 

I can't believe that the one I love is now in front of me… (TY POV)

 

 

---

 

After a night full of love, Donghae watched how the sun rose. The little girl was sleeping deeply, it was too tiring for her. He watched her every single expression and caressed every inch of her skin. It had been the best thing in his life.

 

Taeyeon opened slowly her eyes, she could feel pain in her body. But looking into the guy of her dreams smiling at her, it was nothing. Her head on his arm, she could feel the warmth that came from his body, along with the playful hand touching her.

 

"Good morning babe…" A deep voice greeted.

 

"Good morning… Time to get up…" Taeyeon grabbed the bathrobe and put it on, Donghae grabbed her hand and pulled her into his lap.

 

"No… just a little bit longer, stay…" 

 

Taeyeon hugged him but then freed herself and sat straight. Her feet landed on the floor and when she tried to stand up…

 

"Aahh!" It ached… She has never felt this before, her legs couldn't get straight and she was falling.

 

Donghae jumped and carried her bridal way, back to his bed.

 

"Sorry babe, the next time I'll do it softer" He smiled.

 

Taeyeon just punched him lightly in his chest, making an angry face.

 

"Wait for me here, I'll make your breakfast" He covered himself and walked to the kitchen. Soon, the house was full of food scent. Taeyeon could feel that her tummy was running like crazy, she was so hungry.

 

Donghae brought a delicious plate of soup noodles. Then he handled he chopsticks and watched her eat. Her face showed pleasure and happiness, it was such a great thing to cook for her.

 

She pointed at the bowl and raised her eyebrows. Want to eat too?

He smiled and opened his mouth. Feed me.

 

---

 

Donghae went back to his position, holding her beside him. She was staring at the ceiling. He wondered what she was thinking.

 

Mom will kill me… 

 

"Tae, does it still hurts?" He asked. She nodded.

 

"Want me to rub it?" He smiled. She blushed and slapped hard on his chest.

 

"Boh!!! Stop it, you're such a byuntae (ert)" She said, and covered her face with the blankets.

 

He laughed hard and hugged her. Today, you're mine completely… just mine.

 

---

 

"Please let me speak with mr. Kim" 

 

"Yabuseyo?" mr Kim answered.

 

"I'm XX's lawyer. I call to inform you that you are getting sued by our manager, …."

 

"Boh? What? But I don't know him?"

 

"Please get ready to pay for the fault your daughter committed. See you at the court."

 

The lawyer hung up.

 

My daughter? What does my daughter have to do in all this?

 

---

 

Ring… Ring…

 

"Appa, what happened?" Her dad never called her.

 

"Come back right now, I said right now!" His sounded angry.

 

"Donghae, leave me at my place, please" She made it to stand up. Her heart was worrying about what might have happened to her father, cause he called just in emergency cases.

 

---

 

"What have you done!" Her mother slapped her.

 

"How could you punch the son of the XX manager?" Her father shouted.

 

"Appa, you don't know…" She fell, laying on the coach.

 

"Don't know what?! I told you to get along with him!" Her mother said.

 

"He tried to me!" She shouted.

 

"Boh?" "Who did this? It was you?" His father turned to her mother.

 

"I just put them on a date… " Her mother replied.

 

"What did I say to you, don't get her involved!! I'll do everything to make it back!" 

 

"I can't stand anymore!!" Her other shouted. "I can't stand being poor, I hate it!!" It was comprehensible since she was raised in a very wealthy family. Her marriage was arranged for those reasons too. But she was born as a princess, and now that everything went wrong, she couldn't handle this lifestyle.

 

"Anyways, Kim Taeyeon, let's go ask him for forgiveness" Her mother said. She walked to Taeyeon ant grabbed her wrist.

 

"Shiro!!!" ( I don't want to) She screamed. She freed herself harshly. still lying on the couch.

 

"We'll have to pay tons of money and maybe your dad will end up on jail" Her mother said.

 

"Appa, shirooo" She begged. It will just be the worst thing to see that bastard again.

 

His father caressed her hair. My girl… I can't let you be hurt like this… I must find another way out

 

---

 

Donghae waited for her outside, he held his fist tight. How was she able to ask her own daughter to beg the bastard for forgiveness. He'll never let her do that.

 

I need to help her solve this… Suju...

 

"Yah, Teuk, Tae is having trouble here" He explained him. While he explained, someone heard it too.

 

"Leave it to me, that bastard is gonna pay for this" He said angrily.

 

---

 

"Guys, we have work to do" Baekhyun had been waiting for her call, but decided to round her house to meet her.

 

"Boss's order?"

 

"Ani… Tae's stuff. Who's in?" 12 hands gathered together.

 

After knowing the story...

 

"We'll teach him a lesson."

 

"XX's son, Junsu."

 

"Great."

 

---

 

"JungSoo" Leeteuk's mother hugged him. "You're back" He just ignored her and kept walking. In the huge mansion that he hated, he went to his father's studio. 

 

He took the phone and called out.

 

"I need you to be here in 5 minutes" He hung up.

 

Soon, his lawyer came. He explained coldly to him and waited for a response. 

 

"I got it, young master. Wait for my good news" He bowed and left.

 

In reality, Leeteuk was from a really wealthy family. The power of his family was heading Korea's charts. Nobody knew it, not even Taeyeon. He lived alone in a little apartment, though his father have him a luxurious suite. But he never went there.

 

His father pushed him to be the successor of the company. But he refused. His mother arranged his marriage with Sora-shi, he refused too. Everything in his house made him sick. Bad memories came to his mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter