Torturing

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon slipped and fell on the hard floor, her ankles were hurting badly but she wouldn't give up.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, are you stupid?" Sora shouted. 

 

Sora had being asked by Park family to tutor Taeyeon and teach her some manners, like walking on high heels, eating properly, dancing, and even faking on piano skills. Sora found it pretty entertaining, she could torture Taeyeon in a 'peaceful' manner.

 

Everyday she found herself happier and happier, since she could fake to be a sweet and cute girl in front of Leeteuk and at the same time make Taeyeon suffer like hell. Sora loved to train Taeyeon, she was satisfied when Taeyeon couldn't walk anymore and headed directly to sleep.

Well, it was a great strategy to avoid Taeteuk contact, since Leeteuk went to work ver early, and he didn't want to wake Taeyeon up. And Taeyeon will just fall asleep immediately after the harsh lessons that she never made it to talk to Leeteuk.

 

The couple were just having the tittle of married, but in reality, they were each minding their own business.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, stop fooling around and work hard!" Sora said. 

 

Taeyeon's duties were now to be a presentable wife, so she could attend the high classed meetings and parties with Leeteuk.

 

I hate this… This b**** is getting on my nerves…. If Donghae was here, he'll never ask me to change a thing about me.

 

Taeyeon took Sora's treatment like a challenge, she wanted to prove Sora and to prove herself that she could do it great. She worked hard to improve, though she had sprinkled her ankle so many times.

 

I won't give up, you won't beat me Kang Sora. 

 

Taeyeon breathed deep and stood up, trying again to walk like a stupid barbie.

 

The best moments were weekends, she was free to do what she wanted, although Leeteuk was never at home. But at least she could wait for him till late.

Those days, she dedicated to rest, to train in the gym and to hang out with Soshis, Exo and Suju.

 

---

 

"Taeng, Seo was accepted at Seoul College" Sica said, with a worrying tone.

 

"That's daebak! Why are you worrying Sica?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"She's not really happy… and she's got strange bruises…" SNSD kept asking Seohyun about it, but she just ignored them saying that she tripped and hurt herself.

 

"Arasso, I know what to do. "  I'll stalk her.

 

"Call us if you get some info"

 

"Dae, I will"

 

Taeyeon sneaked out from the mansion, she made it to Seoul College and asked for Seohyun. 

Since Seohyun started to study, she changed her style so that she couldn't be noticed as part of a gang. She wanted to sneak in as a normal student and never get noticed. But unfortunately, she extra-undercover, made her look like a grandma in the eyes of the queenkas.

 

Taeyeon spotted a girl, about Seo's height, nodding and wanting to avoid a group.

 

"Yah, grandma! why did you steal our scholarships, eh?!" They hit her with their bags. 

 

"Yeah! Who do you think you are to take our money?"

 

"You stink… get out of our school now!"

 

"I'm fainting… How can someone be so ugly and stinky?!"

 

Taeyeon's fist fastened as she reached to see the girl's profile. It was definitely Seohyun, her maknae.

She took the phone and dialed Sica, asking her and the other members to show up.

 

"Bring some normal clothes for Seo, and some for me, and don't forget makeup." She said and hung up.

 

Taeyeon knew that Seo didn't want to call attention, but this is going out of her control.

 

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Taeyeon greeted. She smiled and walked towards them.

 

Seohyun shocked and feared that Taeyeon would just beat them up. She shook her head lightly, signing Taeyeon to stop.

 

"Can I join you?" Taeyeon asked all from a sudden.

 

The queenkas looked at her with a weird face, but since Taeyeon's clothes were expensive, they thought that she was another spoiled rich princess.

 

"Okay, but to join us… you must kick her" They smiled and pointed at Seohyun.

 

"What if I don't do it?" Taeyeon asked in a 'i'm the queen' tone.

 

"Then you're going to be bullied like her."

 

"I bet you pinky princess can't survive to our bully, so join us, you just have to kick this grandma" The were acting so 'friendly'.

 

"Sorry, I'm not a pinky princess." Taeyeon shook her head disappointed.

 

"Ha~ But you wear Channel" 

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, she could feel that Seohyun was pulling her clothes from the back. But she decided to ignore her.

 

I hate people who judge for what others' wear, say and do. I am who I am, no matter what I wear.

 

"So, are you really joining us? If you do so, you'll have to accomplish many things, such as coming to our weekly manicure session." 

 

"And we also have spa session…"

 

"Ugh… you guys are so annoying" Taeyeon just couldn't fake anymore, her true nature was brought up little by little.

 

"What? Did you just called us annoying?" 

 

"You want to die?!" 

 

"You !" The last girl slapped Taeyeon, leaving her chin a little bit pinkish. Seohyun was shocked and couldn't believe that her leader was slapped.

 

"Unnie…" Finally, she spoke up.

 

"Seo, I was waiting for you to call me unnie. I was waiting for you to accept us, we are SNSD." Taeyeon said, placing her own hand over her cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter