Guns

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi everyone! I'd love to thank my subscribers, who showed that are really supporting! 

Comments are welcomed! 

(headaches~ I have lots of homework lately...)

Enjoy

 

 

 

After getting a perfect recue plan, Suju started preparing for battle. Since Exo hasn't call and they couldn't leave Taeyeon thre anymore, they decided to give them a surprise directly.

"Please take care" Seo told Kyu. He smiled at her and kissed her. Other boys greeted the girls and went on.

 

 

While in Exo's place.

 

"What's your name?" Tao asked. He was very interested since he liked tough girls.

 

"It's not your business" Taeyeon look away.

 

"Just call her " D.O said. Taeyeon jumped and got up furiously. Her fist was tighten and her glance was about to kill them. But she was so angry that forgot her wound, so she stepped on her hurt foot and lost balance, but Kris made it in time to hold her.

 

D.O knew Exo members were attracted to her, and it was understandable, since she was really hot. But D.O knew that she was going to drag them apart, so he kept a huge distance from her and hated her.

 

"Taeyeon-shi" Luhan said and hold her hand. Taeyeon slipped her hand off. Luhan had read the bracelet she had. It was like a belt on her hand, super cool. It was given by Leeteuk on her birthday and had her name graved on. Now everyone in Exo knew her name.

 

"Taeyeon, can we call you Tae?" Sehun asked. He was really nice, Taeyeon liked him a bit, but since he was asking for all the guys, obviously he got a NO.

 

"Taengo?" Baekhyun asked. It was really funny to see her reaction to those nicknames, cause it was a little bit girly. 

 

"Just call me Taeyeon", she said

 

"Here you are, I cook it for you" Chanyeol said and brought soup noodles for her. Since Exo had already their breakfast when she was asleep, she was the only one who hasn't eaten yet.

 

"Yah! Why are you so nice to her, I want that too!" Kai said pointing to Taeyeon's bowl. He immediately sat on the other side of Taeyeon. (Kris is sitting beside her)

 

"Feed me" Kai pointed to the noodles and to his mouth. Taeyeon looked at him and frowned.

 

This guys are really immature, acting like little kids….

 

Taeyeon sighed. Chanyeol smiled brightly to Kai.

 

"It's like mother love" He laughed. Kai looked at him angrily.

 

"Yah! Are you telling that I look like a baby?" He asked. "Or are you saying that she's old?" When Taeyeon listened to the second option, one of her eyebrows rose. She touched her skin looking for wrinkles. Boys laughed, she was concerned about her age-looking.

 

"Babe, you're young and pretty" Suho said and caressed her chin. Taeyeon trembled and leaned back so he couldn't touch her.

 

The rest of the members nodded. 

 

"Yah! let her eat" Chanyeol said. 

 

"Let's practice." They got together and started singing-dancing MAMA.

Taeyeon ate while watching the show. Her eyes went wide-opened since the boys were so outstanding. Impressed by Exo, she left the food and watched them attentively. They looked younger than her, but sure were gonna be a hit.

 

After rehearsal, the boys came back to her. Some of them were drinking water, Taeyeon gave them towels that she found over the sofa. 

 

"Go wash yourselves, you are stinky" She said. Some boys smiled and headed to shower. Other were waiting for their turn, and they approached to bully her.

 

"Give me a hug and I'll go" Xiumin, Lay and Chen opened their arms for a hug.

 

Baekhyun sat directly beside her, taking great position. The 3 other boys started fighting each other to seat with her. Taeyeon stood up and walked to Baekhyun's room. Boys were astonished and stopped fighting. The knocked Baekhyun and made a sign : Go see what's wrong with her.

 

Taeyeon was thinking about the Suju choreographs, now they had to work harder to keep themselves as kings… Cause these kiddos are training really hard…

 

"What's wrong with you?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"ha, don't you fear that I copy your dance steps and teach Suju?" She threatened. 

 

Baekhyun got really upset about the reaction of Taeyeon. He knew that she was beautiful, but he hated her personality. She could have being more soft and caring...

Baekhyun grabbed her wrist.

 

"Don't you dare give our things to Suju, EVER! Got it?" He pushed Taeyeon and she felt on his bed. 

 

"You know what? We don't need your stuff, Suju are way better" Taeyeon fixed her eyes on Baekhyun. He made it to stare at her fiercely. He grabbed her neck and kissed her lips, Taeyeon pushed him away. Baekhyun touched his lips and smiled.

Her lips are so soft…. Arg… Drives me crazy... 

 

"Really? Then why are you still here?" Baekhyun asked. If Suju were gods for her, then they would have come already. But it seems that she's not important for them.

 

"They'll come, for sure." Taeyeon said. 

 

"Then why are you so worried?" Baekhyun asked. He was already in from of her frowning face.

 

The problem now is that she wished that they won't come. Cause she understood Baekhyun, Exo was waiting for them to arrive. It seems that Exo had planned everything already. Now she worried about Suju.

 

---

 

Taeyeon kept herself locked in Baekhyun's room. While Baekhyun was with s, they were told that Suju had a plan today, so they were preparing to face war. The only one that didn't knew what was about to happen, was the girl.

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon opened the door and run to them. Cause what she saw made her anger explode. She run to Exo and tried to take the gun, but the boys smiled and pushed her away.

 

"It's not fair, you know guns are not allowed" She screamed. She was on the coach but her eyes were locked to the guns the guys hide on their clothes. Suju will be in trouble...

 

Suho looked back at her, how pitiful… He took her face and kissed her. She pushed him away immediately. 

 

"Girl, jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter