Chapter 8

The Red String of Fate

"Yah, Kim Seulrin, someone is here for you," someone was shaking me violently. "fgjhdfgjkdlkg whooooo?" I sat up frusturatedly slipping my old big glasses on. "You'll find out when you go into the living room," she walked back to her room casually. I felt as if my hair was in a complete mess today and tied it up in a bun before walking out of my room yawning. "Whoooo isss itttt?" I yawned again. "Yo shorty," an all too familiar voice teased. "What are you doing here so early?!" I grabbed the nearby pillow and covered my face. "To see you, what else?" he laughed, "why are you hiding?" he grabbed the pillow but I held on to it tightly. "I don't want you to see me in glasses," I mummbled behind the pillow. "Whats wrong with glasses?" he asked amused. "She feels dorky in them," Minhee walked by and grabbed the pillow right out of my hand. "Unnie!" I shouted a little to loudly. "Bwoh?" she mouthed with a huge grin on her face. "I'm going to borrow her for the day," he held my hand while talking to Minhee. "Feel free to take her for the night too," she winked at me and I felt my face turn bright red. "Go get ready," he ushered me back into my room and closed the door. 

=================================

"What are we doing today?" I wondered with great curosity because he seemed to always have something up that mind of his. "Hyung! and who is this lovely lady?" Daehyun came walking towards us. "Are you kidding me? Daehyun, its me, Seulrin? the one you work with at the bar?" I cried a little on the inside when he asked who I was. "Wow, chincha? you look so different," he examined me. "I told you I shouldn't be wearing these big frames," I wacked Yongguk in the arm. "Ani, you look really adorable," Daehyun complimented. "Thank you, at least someone is nice today," I shot Yongguk a glare. "No flirting with my girlfriend," he wrapped an arm around me protectively. "I'm expecting a story when we catch up, I hope you two have a nice day and don't get into any trouble again," he waved and walked off. 

"Where are we going?" I noticed Yongguk was smiling to himself constantly. "No where in particular," he brushed my question right off. "Liar,"I peered up at him from my bowler hat. After a few more minutes of walking to who knows where, we stopped in front of a closed ice skating rink. "They don't open till November, are you sure we are at the right place?" I looked at him weirdly. "Who says they were open to the public," he winked and unlocked the door. "I think I might have to arrest you for trespassing," a masculine voice startled me which only resulted in Yongguk's laughter. "Don't scare her too much," Yongguk took the ice skating shoes from the mysterious man. "Well young lady, my name is Sungwon, yours?" he offered his in such a western way of greeting people politely. "Kim Seulrin," I shook his hand with a smile on his face. "Here sit down," I sat down obdiently and Yongguk puts the ice skates on me. 

"I don't know how to ice skate," I refused to step one foot on the ice after that one split second when I had almost slipped and fell right on my face. "It's not hard, just come here," he was already in the rink motioning for me to come to him. "I promise you I won't let go alright?" he laughed and held out his hand. "If you do and I die, I'll make sure to come back for you even if I'm dead," my threat had came out not as "threatful" as I wanted it to be. Yongguk moved himself in front of me easily and pulled me along. When I got the hang of it, it was actually fun, it felt like I was flying when I closed my eyes. "I think you got the hang of it, do you want to try it without my support?" he asked. "No!" I said a little too quickly which made him laugh at me again. "Stop laughing at me," I pouted. "I can't, you are too cute," he said so innocently. "Just you wait when we get back on to solid ground," I muttered. "Try me," he challenged. "I hope you won't regret saying that," I was already at a loss for words because I did not expect his "try me" response. 

In the quiet ice skating rink, I could hear the echo of my cellphone ringing where I left my bag and Yongguk took me back to the entrance gate. "Yeborsayo?" I plopped myself on to the bench. 

"Is this Kim Seulrin?" a male voice asked through the other line. 

"Yes". 

"Kahi sunbaenim gave me your number", he continued. 

"Who am I speaking with?" 

"I'm so sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Lee---------" 

 

===============================================================

A/N: Iam sorry that I have been dead lately, the deadly writer's block has finally brought its demise on me and I have been trying to gain my inspiration back LOL no working so well and school work is also getting in the way of my writing.  I have moved past the writer's block obstacle just a bit, so this chapter was a little boring, sorry subbies :/ BUUUUUUUT I am back on track soooo ;D see you soon! && thank you so much for all the comments!

Check out my other story if you have the time ! ♥