Epilogue 4

The Red String of Fate
"Seulrin! Wake up!" Yongguk's voice pulled me away from the nightmare. "Huh," I woke up startled with tears in my eyes. "You were having a nightmare," he looked at me with worried eyes and then pulled me into his embrace. "Don't keep things from me Seulrin, I need to know if you aren't okay," he rubbed my back slowly in circular motions, "go back to sleep, I'm here now, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you or Dongjun". "I want to go check on him," I climbed out of bed wiping my eyes dry from my tears. I made my way down the hallway with quick steps and opened the door to his ro"om quietly, my heart felt at ease when I saw him deep in his sleep with his blankets kicked off. "Everything is fine," Yongguk whispered and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Yeah," I closed the door lightly and headed back to our room with Yongguk. 
 
 ==================================
 
Jeju island felt great the next day, it was one of those hot summer days with a cool breeze. The three of us had breakfast together and was getting our stuff ready for the beach. 
 
"Sun screen?" 
 
"Check!" 
 
"Swim shorts?"
 
"Check!" 
 
"Bang Dongjun?" 
 
"Check!" he jumped up excitedly. "Appa and umma?" 
 
"Check," Yongguk came into the room with his attractive gummy smile. 
 
The beach was a short drive away from the summer house and as soon as we set up our area on the big quiet beach, Yongguk and Dongjun zoomed right into the ocean. I slipped on my sunglasses and laid on the towel to soak in some sun while watching the two men in my life mess around in the water and near the water. 
 
"Umma! Come here!" Dongjun yelled. "I hope you aren't picking up weird things," I got up on my feet and walked down to the water where Dongjun and Yongguk was. "Look what I found!" Dongjun waved this weird thing around and I almost fell back in surprise. Yongguk came out of nowhere and swooped me right up. 
 
"Bang Yongguk! Put me down!" I squirmed in his grasp trying to get him to put me down. "Ani," he dumped me right in the water. I gargled a bit at the sudden swallow of ocean water. "Dongjun, come here," I walked out of the water trying to persuade him to come to me. "Wae?" he eyed me suspsciously. "Because you are my son," I tried to think of a reasonable reason but he was too smart for it and started to run in the opposite direction laughing his little off. 
 
==================================
We left the beach around late afternoon and went out to a nearby restaurant for dinner before heading home. While Yongguk and Dongjun were off showering, I laid on the couch to relax and watch some TV. 
 
"It has been confirmed that a patient of the Seoul Psychiatric Hospital had escaped, the police is not releasing the name of the escapee until further notice" (xD Does that sound professional enough?) 
 
Scary....  
 
"I set the bath for you," Yongguk came into the living room with his hair dripping wet. "Komawo," I got up and gave him a quick kiss before heading to the bathroom.  
 
I tied my hair up into a messy bun before settling into the hot tub of water filled with scented bubbles. I have to admit, I feel like a little girl again taking a bubble bath. "Anything you need your highness?" I laughed at Yongguk's way of asking me a question. "I can't take it, it's too corny," I cringed but shivered a little when he put both of his arms on each side of my shoulders and gave me a massage. "You haven't really changed in all these years, but you do look more mature then back then," I could practically picture the teasing smirk on his face without even turning around. "You haven't changed one bit, still that same jerk college, wow... you just made me realize how long it has been since college," I turned around only to turn back around realizing I was in a bath tub completely vulnerable. "It's not like I haven't seen all of you," he chuckled. "I want to take my bath peacefully, go" I pointed at the door, "or I will make you take another shower". "That actually sounds very inviting right now," he fought back. I threatened to throw some bubble at him and he was out the door in a few seconds laughing. 
 
I finished showering and drying myself off before retiring for the night. I made a quick stop to Dongjun's room to check up on him and then finally made way to my room. "Yongguk?" I whispered, it was dark in the room with the moon as the only light source. He was already fast asleep and a little to sprawled out on the bed for me to fit in. I crawled on to the bed and just laid on his arm as a pillow since he took up all my space. "My favorite pillow," Yongguk grinned without opening his eyes and threw his other arm over me. 
 
 
==================================
 
I was so thankful for a peaceful night of sleep last night but I woke up to an empty bed. The clock on the night stand beside me read 6 in the morning, feeling a little weird I decided to go look for Yongguk. "Yongguk?" I opened the door to a study room downstairs and Yongguk was on the phone. He turned around with a hardened expression on his face and I walked over to him. "Araso, keep me updated," he said on the phone and hung up. "Is everything okay?" I searched his expression for an answer. "Just some small problem back home at the company, I got it handled," he reassured me but somehow I just wasn't feeling his words. I decided to not bother him about it, if he wanted to tell me what was going on, he would tell me and I didn't want to be that bothersome women in his life. 
 
==================================
 
A/N: I have to admit I got lazy with posting here, my graduation went down the toilet and then afterwards I just didn't feel like doing anything for a few days. The epilogue is going to be a little longer then planned xD but you guys don't mind right? I hope you like it so far! :D BTW GUYS IS THERE ANY LC9 E.DEN FANS HERE ?