Epilogue 5

The Red String of Fate
We went sight-seeing the next day. 
 
It was hot again and Dongjun looked like he was about to melt. "Umma, can I have some ice cream?" he asked fanning himself. "Araso, stay with appa, Yongguk do you want anything?" I turned towards Yongguk. "I'm fine," he looked tired. I stepped away from them to walk to the nearby store that the zoo provided. "One small vanilla ice cream on a cone please," I paid the moeny and headed back to where Yongguk and Dongjun were. I walked back only to find Yongguk talking to his secretary on the phone with a very not pleasant tone and Dongjun gone. "Where is Dongjun?" I pulled him from his phone call. "He was right---," he pointed at the empty bench. "Bang Dongjun!" I yelled and frantically searched the area, he was nowhere in sight and I began to panic.
 
 We searched everywhere with the help of the security guards and contacted police officers, but he was still nowhere to be found. There was no way he could have walked off and not a single soul in the zoo have seen him wandering around. The police came to the conclusion that he was taken forcefully but no one saw anything. "Seulrin...." Yongguk made an attempt to touch me and I backed away. "You promised me Yongguk, you promised me that you wouldn't let anything happen to him," the tears just fell uncontrolablly. "We will find him, nothing will happen to him," he kept reassuring me but I just couldn't look him in the eye. 
 
It was chaotic back at the house with police officers and detectives entering and exiting the house. I eventually lost sight of Yongguk while a female detective sat with me in the living room. "We can't sit like this, we're never going to find him," I got up and paced around my living room. "Mrs. Bang, we are doing all that we can but you need to be cooperative with us in order for us to do our part," the female detective tried to settle me down. "I've told you many times I have been living in the States, I had only just gotten back to Seoul about a half a year ago, I don't have any known enemies and as far as I know, I haven't done anything but take care of my son and be a stay at home mom," I was furious with these people to the point I started to cry. "Yongguk? Where are you? Yongguk?" I looked for him endlessly. "Right here Seulrin," he stepped out from his office and I walked into his open arms. "We will find him," he reassured while holding me tightly. 
 
=================================
 
It was too much in the house and I decided to go to the beach for a walk since there wasn't anything I could do. "Are you Park Seulrin?" a guy walked up to me. "Who are you?" I asked rudely, I really didn't want to be bothered. He handed me a cell phone without answering my question and motiond for me to unlock it and look at the contents on the inside. There was a video of my Dongjun tied up in a abandoned place and a message telling me to follow the guy. "Where is he?" I threw the phone at the guy. "If you want him to be safe, follow me," he started walking without waiting for me. There was no time to inform Yongguk so I had to follow him with blind trust. I was blindfolded before the guy started the drive to wherever this place was, all I know was that it was a short distance. "Umma!" Dongjun cried. I pulled away from the guy and ripped off my blindfold, "Dongjun! Are you hurt anywhere?!" I ran to him. All he did was cry and call out for Yongguk and I.  
 
I noticed there were black and blue markings near his neck and arms, I lifted his shirt up a little and there was bruising all over his stomach. I couldn't even find the right words and I started to cry. I pushed his shorts up a little and there was bruising all over his thighs, "my poor baby," I held him in my arms and cried while my heart hurt so much.  
 
"Awww look at you, all these years and you still look the same, the same that stole my fiance," a girl's voice laughed. "You ! How could you do this to a little kid?!" I charged at her and smacked her right across the face. Before I could hit her again, I felt a sharp pain on the back of my neck and I dropped into a world of darkness. 
 
=================================
 
(Yongguk's POV)
 
"Bwoh?" I almost couldn't understand the words the detectives were telling me. I was out the door with the two detectives to where Seulrin had followed a guy too. "Stay in the car," one of them instructed. "My wife and my son is in there," my heart beated unevenly and I was growing angry with the delay. "Stay behind us," he instructed and we went in slowly. "Yongguk oppa," a familar voice echoed in this big abandoned warehouse. "Dasom?!" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Dasom was standing there like a ghost, and Seulrin was tied up on this ramp and was dangling above this underground hole that was filled with water. "Yongguk! Dongjun! Please take him away!" she kept repeating over and over again. "Oppa! How could you leave me like that?" Dasom cried. "You need help Dasom,  those people can help you, why did you leave?" I tried to calm her down. The EMS came in quietly and took Dongjun out without Dasom realizing because all her attention was focused on me. "NO! THEY CAN'T HELP ME! I just want you oppa!" she screamed and flipped the switch, Seulrin went straight down. "No!" I ran past everybody not caring about the danger and jumped right into the hole. I grabbed a hold of her waist and pulled her right up, I held her up as a the detective pulled her up and cut off the binds on her hands. "You sick son of a ! You will go to hell for what you did to a little kid!" she tried to run towards a hand-cuffed Dasom and I had to hold her back. "I want to see Dongjun right now," Seulrin pleaded. 
 
===================================
 
(Seulrin's POV) 
 
Dongjun was in good condition except for malnutrition, he was physically alright but mentally....the doctors wouldn't be able to tell until he woke up. Yongguk had to convince me to go home to shower and change from our wet clothing. He was sleeping peacefully, I felt at ease when we got back to the hospital and Dongjun was in front of my eyes. "I can't believe this," my tears threatened to fall again. 
 
(Yongguk's POV) 
 
"Dongjun is strong just like his mother, we are going to pull through this together," I hugged her tightly from behind. "I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean any of it," she started to apologize. "Hey, hey," I let her go and turned her around gently, "I love you Seulrin and I never stopped and I never will, when are you ever going to get that through your thick skull," I laughed and she couldn't help but laugh a little. "Umma...appa...." Dongjun's tired voice was barely inaudible. "Hey baby, we're here," Seulrin held his hand affectionately. "Hey little man," I walked up to the bed and Dongjun smiled weakly. He closed his eyes again and went back to sleep as if he was just checking if we were there. 
 
Thank you Seulrin, for giving me a reason to keep fighting
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
A/N: This is officially the end, I'm sorry that I took so long to post it, it was kind of hard to write. Once again, I do need to thank all of you for subscribing, commenting, upvoting and sticking with me to the end! It means a lot to me because I love to write. I hope you enjoyed it ^__^ && about my previous question on Eden~ I just recently started one for him and I do have another Yongguk story where he is a seckshii vampire C: If you are interested, click away :D I at html codes or whatever they are called, so you are going to have to go to my profile. Goodbye...for now... 
 
tumblr_mm8tz5fvuk1s5vmsso1_500.gifLook at that smile ;D