Chapter 11

The Red String of Fate

"Look what you did!" I almost shrieked in horror. "What did I do?" he put the bag of flour down and stared at me innocently. "You put too much flour in! It rose up and then deflated!" I pointed at the other cake in the oven. "Yah! You told me to pour it in!" he said defensively. "Yah?" I walked up to him. "There isn't a lot, look," he grabbed the bowl and turned around, pouring the entire thing on me. I shot a glare at him, the kitchen was a mess. 

"I'm sorry?" 

"Come here," I wiped the shirt with my hand and attempted to rub it on to his cheek. "Heck no," he made a run for it out of the kitchen. "No fair," I try to squirm out of his grip when I went after him but he caught me instead. "Who wins now," he started tickling me. "Stop it!" I couldn't stop laughing. He didn't stop till his phone rang, he wrapped his arms around my waist while the other picked up his phone call. "Araso, araso umma," he hung up sighing loudly. "I have to go out for a bit, umma wants me to do something at the company because she's out of the country," he ran his hand through his hair frusturated. "Well go on Mr deputy CEO," I teased to lighten up the mood. "I'll be back as soon as I'm done," he smiled and headed back to his room to change. 

===============================

(Yongguk's POV) 

I was only here for a few hours to help my mom to finish some document and I already hate being here. What was I going to say to my mom after graduation? She would definitely send me staright to nowhere when she finds out my major in music. By the time I left the company, it was already late and when I got back to the apartment, Seulrin was fast asleep in the living room on the couch. "Pabo," I muttered and took off my pinstripe jacket. "Seulrin, go sleep in the room, you're going to catch a cold sleeping here," I was determined to pick her up and just take her to the bedroom myself but. "Araso," she mummbled, got up and walked to the room like a zombie. Park Seulrin, you always find a way to ruin it when I try to be romantic with you. 

I came back into the room to get the extra blankets and pillows after my shower only to be stopped by a half asleep and half awake Seulrin, "Stay with me," she tugged on my shirt. "A-are you sure?" she took me by surprise. "Hmmm," she responded without opening her eyes and moved over to make room for me. I settled myself in and she crawled closer and snuggled up to my chest, she was crying. I kept one arm around her and rubbed her back gently with the other. "Sleep," I whispered. 

I wonder what's bothering her. 

(Seulrin's POV) 

I felt comfortable and warm but a little too warm, the room was dark with the heavy curtains draped. I realized I was sleeping on Yongguk's chest and his arms were around me, no wonder why it was so warm. I stayed still listening to his heart beat, it was quiet, calming and soothing. I climbed out of his grip safely without waking him up and threw on one of his hoodies. It was only 9AM, and I sat there wondering what I should do because I didn't want to wake him up, after all he came home pretty late last night. 

I yawned, sitting there still in dream land. I left him a message on the refrigerator and went out for a run with his ipod. Hmmm, he's got some good music on here.  

I went for a run for an hour and by the time I got back to his home, an expensive car was parked in front of the structure. When I got to his door a girl around my age in dress and heels was standing there with a dishelved Yongguk standing in front of her. She turned around and looked at me, "this is Seulrin, my girlfriend," he motioned for me to come to him. "Annyeonghasay-o," I stuttered a little when she glared and didn't respond to me. Yongguk's grip tightened on my hand. "It was very nice meeting you Seulrin-shi," she forced the smile on her face and then turn on her heels to leave. "I never told her my name?" I looked at Yongguk confused. "Don't mind her, come back to bed with me," he whined like a little boy. "I don't want to spend all day in bed," there was no way I was going to give in to his tired and y voice. "Go shower, you smell," he made a disgusted face playfully. "Could of said it nicely," I pouted and grabbed my clothes from my duffle bag in his room. Right when I came out, I heard my phone rang in the bedroom. "Yeborsayo?" I didn't recognize the caller I.D.

"Seulrin, isn't it about time you meet with your old man?" I almost jumped through the ceiling with joy hearing appa's voice. 

"Are you and umma back in Seoul?" 

"We just arrived, would you come to Lotus Hotel for breakfast with your umma and I?" 

"Yeah, sure, I'll come right now," the tone of his voice indicated that something needed to be discussed. 

After I hung up and got dressed hastily, I went into the living room just in time to see Yongguk hang up his phone. "I can't do breakfast," we said in unison. "My parents..." we said in unison again. "No wonder we are a perfect pair," he laughed and gave me a quick kiss on my forehead. "How about tonight?" I suggested. "Araso, I'll come pick you up," he walked me to the door. "I love you okay?" he reassured me. "I love you too pabo," and then I dashed back to my apartment. 

 

 

A/N: There is about 2 hours left till Christmas but I am going to sleep now. So~ Merry Christsmas to you~! I hope you guys have a great one today :) tomorrow, in a few hours blaaaah, you know what I'm trying to say. ♥