Epilogue 2

The Red String of Fate

 

The flight back to Seoul was a blur to me until I got out of the airport. If it wasn't for the company jet, I don't know what I would be feeling right now. I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. There were at least 6 cop cars and one ambulance in front of my house when Jin pulled up. I rushed out of the car but was stopped by the police officers standing at the entrance. "Let me in damn it! This is my house!" I frantically tried to push past them. "Appa!" Dongjun came running from the ambulance crying his eyes out. "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Where's umma?" I picked him up. "Yongguk," the tears just kept falling from Seulrin's eyes. "I shouldn't have left, I'm sorry," I hugged the two of them tightly. 
 
In the end, we packed some clothing and got a room at the hotel for the night. After I finished with the police, I headed to the room where Seulrin and Dongjun was waiting. I slipped in quietly and found the two of them already fast asleep on the bed. I gently wiped the tears from Dongjun's cheeks and got into bed for the night. Seulrin jumped somewhat and whipped her head around quickly to see who it was. "It's just me, no one is going to get in here," I rubber her back slowly to calm her down. "Sorry," she mumbled and relaxed herself. "I'm not going anywhere, relax and go to sleep," I wrapped my arms around her waist under the covers. A few minutes later she fell back into her worried sleep while I laid there with my thoughts running wild on who the attacker might have been. Something just doesn't add up. 
 
==============================
 
(Seulrin's POV) 
 
I ached everywhere the following morning as if I had been running all day yesterday. It took my eyes a few minutes to adjust to the lighting of my surrounding. I vaguely remember falling asleep with Dongjun while waiting for Yongguk and then waking up at Yongguk's touch and then falling back asleep but now the entire bed was empty. "Dongjun? Yongguk?" I almost fell to the ground with my limp tired legs when I walked out of the bedroom. Dongjun was on the ground playing with his dad's I-pad. "Appa! Umma is awake!" he looked up at me and then looked back down to the game he was playing. "Hey," Yongguk pulled me into his arms and kissed me on my forehead, "how do you feel?" 
 
"A lot better now that I see you two are safe and sound," I gave him a reassuring smile. "Come on Dongjun, breakfast with mom, I need to make some phone calls and I'll join you too," Yongguk picked up his phone and went to the balcony. "Come on Junie," I picked him up and he didn't retaliate at my nickname for him. "Umma," Dongjun pulled my face against his and hugged me tightly. " I love you umma," he suddenly said. "I love you too Dongjun," I laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "Umma!" he wiped his cheek repeatedly. "Eat your breakfast," I couldn't stop smiling at my little man. "I want to be strong like appa!" he jumped into the chair and dug into his plate of egg, sausages, and bread. "I'm going to get appa before the food gets cold," I walked backed to the living room area so I could go to the balcony as Dongjun ate his breakfast and watching cartoons on his i-pad. 
 
I creeped up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned around and made me lean on his chest instead. "Transfer all the work to Yongnam, anything else he will contact me personally, otherwise I don't want to be bothered, thank you Sooyoung," he hung up the phone and wrapped his arms around me instead. "You were suppose to be eating breakfast with Dongjun," he scolded playfully. "I came to get hwe jang nim (head of the entire company) before his breakfast gets cold," I teased. "Let's go eat," he laughed. 
 
==============================
 
I really had to thank the person who invented make up because without it, I would have been walking around in public with a ugly colored bruised cheek. We went home to grab some clothing and we were out the door again. "You have work and he has school, what do you think you are doing?" I eyed him suspciously even though I was doing what he was saying. "There are some positive things about owning your own company, Dongjun is almost out of school anyways, we'll just have a tutor catch him up when we come back," he gave no hint away on where we were going. "Your umma was always such a good girl, always afraid to break some rules," Yongguk whispered loudly to Dongjun. "Stop teaching our son bad things," I smacked him on the shoulder. "Help me Dongjun!" Yongguk picked him right up and Dongjun hugged him tightly to defend his appa. 
 
We drove a very short time period until we reached the private part of the international airport. "You have got to be kidding me," I just couldn't hide my surprised expression. "Since when did the things I do ever surprise you?" he smirked. "Just this once I won't murder you for doing this," I threatened. He pretended to not hear me and started talking to the pilot while Dongjun jumped around yelling airplane, airplane, airplane excitedly. 
 
Dongjun fell right to sleep as soon as he settled in his seat on the plane. "Bang Yongguk," I turned to him. 
 
"No matter what you do or say, I'm not going to tell you where we are going," it was like he saw straight through me. 
 
"Fine," I frowned. 
 
"Let's just say, it will make up for the time we lost". 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
A/N: I will update for sure :D it's just I was stuck for the longest time and sitting here forcing myself to think of something doesn't really work for me. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter & thank you for commenting ! Please don't murder me BIGBANGEXO T--T but your comment made me LOL I just had to say something to it.