2

Personal Secretary

Krystal's POV


I walked inside my office and laid down my paper works.

"GOODMORNING MS. KRYSTAL!." the director entered in his office and shouted, my glass doors are not sound proof so i can hear him. I approached him.

"Goodmorning Director, you have a meeting wih Ms. Park  at 12nn and at 4pm the World Hotel manager Mr. A, and Mr. A requested the meeting to be held to his hotel conference room, should i accept it?" I'm now standing infront of his table.

"Yeah yeah sure." He leaned to his table. I can smell his scent the alcohol/beer scent.

"What?"

"You have alcohol scent." I stared at him.

"How 'bout now?" He sprayed some perfume.

"I can smell perfume."  I stepped out and bowed to him. My boss is like a teen, clubbing at night. My first experience to have a boss like him.
Everytime he would have a meeting i always approached him, remind it to him again and him. I always stay by his side if he needs something or he'll signal to me to remember that thing, and i'll write it down to be my memo.

The clock strikes to 3pm.

"Sir, World Hotel meeting."

"Oh yeah, let's go." we've gone to the car and transported to World Hotel, as we entered the hotel i still can smell some alcohol scent as i was at the back following him closely, I sprayed a little perfume to him.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Alcohol." I said to him shortly.

"The smell still stuck to me?"

"Yes, have you gone to bath?" I asked him.

"Yes, but my clothes are still the same if you can remember." we both giggled.