21

Personal Secretary

Narrator's POV

     

Krystal wonder around the hotel's balcony, wondering if the company can make such an art.

Ring. Ring. Ring.
(Englih Conversation)


"Goodmorning Mr. Michael!"

"Goodmorning too, can Liu do it? I've already organized the spot for your company."

"Yes sir, ofcourse we can."

"Good to hear it, i'm just making sure. Thankyou Ms. Jung."

"Thankyou too Mr. Michael."

"My pleasure."

Another week had pass, more pressure, more works as the upcoming event will be tomorrow. Liu staff kept running around in circle from the stage preparing for the Fashion Show. Yes it's a fashion show, that's why Krystal don't get the idea of how will the company will adapt to it, Mr. Michael have many branches of corporation and still he gave the LIU this task he really wants to challenge the LIU company.

Ring. Ring. Ring.
Caller ID: Amber

"Amber."

"Boom! Boom! Boom!"

"Dork. Ready?"

"Neh~"

"Good Llama!"

"What?"

"You want tacos?"

"Yes!"

"What are you?"

"Llama!"

"ㅋㅋㅋ~"

"Where are you?"

"At hotel's hall, why?"

"Nothing."

"K! Bye!"

"K!"
 

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Krystal, i'm going to go back to the hotel room for some papers i think i forgot it, is that okay?" Liu staff came rushing to Krystal.

"What papers?"

"Mr. Amber's instructions, i forgot the other page."

"Sure sure go."

"Thankyou."
 

 

 

 

"Ms. Krystal, can you check this out? This is the important part."

"Sure." The staff starts to point things out to Krystal. Krystal was focusing from every words she could hear.

"ANNYEONGHASAEYO." All the Liu staff bows Krystal couldn't see it because of the crowds bowing and greeting.

"Who is it?"

"I can't see it too."

"Maybe Mr. Michael."

"Yeah, so Ms. Krystal i think you can double check things out."

"Sure sure."
 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning Ms. Krystal.(English)" The voice came out from Krystal's back.

"Goodmorning Mr. Mic-- (English)"

"ㅋㅋㅋ~"

"Amber?!"

"Krystaaal!" Amber hugged Krystal not minding the staff  around them.

"We're going to be the headline again."

"I don't care."

"Pabo~ I miss you so much."

"Me too. Aish~ still pretty." Amber tucked in Krystal's hair behind her ears, Krystal punched Amber's chest a little and smiled.

"You're still a dork." Krystal pinched Amber's cheeks stretching it out.

"Yah~ it hurts."

"Looks so sweet, are you in a relationship? (English)" Mr. Michael approached them with a smile.

"Aaaah. . ." Amber looked to Krystal unable to say the truth.

"Yeah, we are. (English)" Krystal smiled and looked to Amber after.

"Ooooh. Journalists making a fuss out of fact? Pathetic. (English)" They all giggled to Mr. Michael words. Sure they know that it's a fact, seems like there barrier got thinner after a long month.

"So Mr. Liu, should we head to my office now?(Eng)"

"Right! Let's go Mr. Michael! (Eng)" Amber smiled to him.

"Playful director. (Eng)" Mr. Michael teased.

------------

Knock. Knock.

"Princess."

Knock. Knock.

"Why are you here Amber? This is my room." Krystal peeked through the door.

"I don't want to waste my money. Let me in!" Amber pushed the door but Krystal blocked the door, not letting Amber from going in.

"Since when is money a problem to you?" Krystal asked after Amber given up her strength from pushing.

"Since i want to live with you."

"Pabo~"

"Let me in Soojung."

"Get in." Krystal left the door and walked through the couch, Amber closed the door and walked through Krystal's bedroom.

"Yah!~" Krystal sprint to Amber's location, she saw Amber leaning her back on the metal head of the bed browsing her notebook.

"What's in here?"

"That's my diary!" Krystal pulled her diary away, Amber saw a little pad flew out of the diary.

"Calendar?What's this stars symbols on the dates?"

"P-month." (A/N: Period month if you don't get it. Lol!)

"Oh i got it! *smirks*"

"Dork."

"There's still no star for this month."

"So?"

"Krystal." Amber looked at Krystal and her lips signalling something.

"ert." Krystal slapped Amber's forehead.

"Yah~"

"Aish~ so tired." Krystal laid down on her bed spreading her arms that caused Amber to be hit on her chest.

"Aish~ so tired." Amber copied Krystal and she hitted Krystal's neck.

"Yah! That hurts!" Krystal faced to Amber's side and grabbed her clothes.

"Hahaha. Mianhe Soojung."
"Aish, Jinjja~"

"Yah~ cold princess, sleep here." Amber pointed to her arms that spreads to Krystal's pillow.

"I don't want to. I'll just sleep without a pillow."

"Aigoo~ my princess is mad."

"I'm not." Krystal faced to the other side of the bed.

"Come here." Amber put her arms to Krystal neck and lifted her closer to her.

"Dork. Dork. Dork." Krystal patted Amber's nose for every word.

"I miss this so much." Amber kissed Krystal's forehead, Krystal smiled after.

"Ambeeer." Krystal hugged Amber tightly, Amber just flash a smile happy to see Krystal at her arms.

"Sleep."

"Is this a dream?" Krystal closed her eyes and starts to whisper.

"Annya. This is heaven." Amber whispered back.

"Pabo~" Krystal whispered and tighten her hugged to Amber.

"Krystal."

"Why do we keep calling each other's name?" Krystal looked up at Amber and Amber looked down to see the girl's face.

"Because that's whats on our mind, and in our heart too."

"You've change into a poetic man?"

"Yes and you are my poem."

"Cheesy." Krystal pushed her way up and kissed Amber's lips.

"Aish~ my feelings are exploding. Boom! Boom!"

"Amber." Krystal whispered and wrapped her arms around Amber's neck.

"Ottoke?" Amber whispered, Krystal was so close to her that she can feel the warm of breath she's exhaling.

Krystal leaned forward to Amber, Amber gave in a passionate kiss. Amber turned Krystal body landing Krystal's back at the bed. Amber broke the kiss and traced Krystal's collarbone by her lips and Krystal ruffled Amber's hair from the sensation.
-censored- LOL!





 *Krrrriiing*

"Wake up Amber, we need to prepare." Krystal rubbed her eyes while turning off the alarm button.

"Neh~" Amber said but instead of getting up, she turned her body to Krystal and hugged her.

"Yah~ Amber wake up."

"Neh~"

"Wakey wakey stupid."

"Why are you only wearing that?" Amber looked at Krystal's body, Krystal covered Amber's eyes with her hand.

"Pabo~" Krystal said, Amber rubbed Krystal's back and unpinned her bra.

"Amber the show is today." Krystal added and grabbed Amber's hand from her back.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot." Amber stood up and starts to wear some pants.

"Stupid, that's mine. You're clothes are still in your luggage." Krystal giggled to Amber who is still half asleep.

"Yeah, i remember."

"ㅋㅋㅋ~"

"Who's giggling?" Amber turned her body to face Krystal, Krystal stood up and kissed Amber to her lips.

"Me. Let's go, let's go."

Today was the show and also the chance for the Liu (US) company to advance to their business.

"You look so pretty." Amber whispered to Krystal's ears.

"You like me so much?" Krystal whispered.

"We're making scandals again."Amber being sweet to her P.S."" Amber qouted, they were at the middle front seat behind the crowds and sided by photographers and journalists.

"I'm tired of it, i think i'm getting a hang of it."

"Good. (Eng)"

"Amber, i didn't saw the clothes you're going to present."

"You'll see it later *eye smile*"

The crowd starts to clap as soon as the music started. The models ramped Mr. Michael elegant's clothes to casual clothes.

"Pretty dress." Krystal mumbled, Amber looked at her and just smiled.

After 1 hour of Mr. Michael's collections, Liu company had been introduced first before the ramp started.
The stage lights dims as the model entered, the casual clothe was patterned by lines that lights up as the model walks, the stage lights got brighter and the patterned line lights fades.

"Oh?" Krystal drop her jaw and looks at Amber.

"LDR." Amber said but still focused on the stage.

"Light dependent resistor, but ho--"

"We can customize such staff." Amber looked to Krystal and smirks.

"Dork."

The model exited and another male model entered.

"Look at this one, Krystal."

 

Op- Op- Op- Oppa Gangnam style.
 

"Where is that sound coming from?"

"From his shirt. Look look."

The shirt have visible bars, bars that waves through the beat.

"Oh!" Krystal drop her jaw again and looked at Amber.

"Woofer installed.*wink*"

The spotlight for the Liu company was near to it's end.

"It's my turn." Amber stood up from her position.

"Where are you going?" Krystal looked up on her.

"Krystal guide me."

"Bwoh?" Krystal said and Amber took her leave.

"What's happening?" Krystal mumbled to herself.

"Korea's LIU Director!" It was announced from the beat of the speaker, the lights were off then a spotlight came running from the stage.

"Mr. Amber Liu!" The spotlight was on Amber, she wore white shades with black lenses, black shirt, black jeans, all clothes are all plain black. Amber scratched her eyes from the back of her shades first before proceeding.

"Ouch." Krystal mumbled she knew Amber's eyes were hurt, she moved from the middle seat  to let Amber see her.
 

Electric
 

The sound of the techno f(x) electric shock filled the crowd, Amber put her chin up and walked confidently the spotlight was at her top following her steps. Amber was trailing for Krystal's shadow.

 

Electric shock
 

Amber walked through the center and bowed side by side. Amber waved her hand infront of her sunglasses the sunglasses starts to scroll some red ligtened letters which is L-I-U.
 

E-e-e-electric, electric shock!
 

Amber was dancing into the groove, she spread her arms and did a chest pump, the light from her chest started to run from the shirt to her sleeves making a design pattern, everyone was in awe.


Jeon jeon jeollyudeugi momeul tago heulleo danyeo
Gi gi gijeolhal deut aseuraseul jjiritjjirit

Amber bounced her shoes tip toeing making the light from the heel of the shoe run through Amber's pants giving another pattern design, Amber's bottom heel have it's own glow.

"Show off." Krystal smirks.

Amber waved her upper body and the patterned design waved through her body too. Everyone is in awe again.

The models starts to walk through the ramp rounding up to Amber. Amber walked down to the stairs and held Krystal's hand, Krystal stood up and followed Amber. Amber was smiling while looking at Krystal. Krystal and Amber both take their bow on the stage. Everyone clapped, everyone was amused.