20

Personal Secretary

Amber's POV

It's been 5 months since Krystal and I contacted each other by calling and texting. I just want to be drunk when i wake up, but Krystal said not to drink alcohol anymore, she made me stronger but it was good for me too i didn't need to sobber up myself. I want to hold her heart, i want to be with her in every weekend. Aish~ maybe people who fall inlove like us felt the flame from their own heart. I miss you Krystal! My mind spelled sadness!

"Krystal! Connect to a wi-fi so i can see you!"

"Amber, i'm busy."

"Please?"

"If i have free time. I have something to discuss to you too, there are many oppurtunities here for our company."

Since Krystal left the country i just can't focus on my company like i didn't care anymore. I just want Krystal, i want to spend my whole life holding her.

"Krystal, please come back as soon as you can."

"Amber, don't pressure alot of things now. Okay?"

"I mis. . . Nevermind."

"I always think about you."

"*sigh*"

"Don't be sad, dork."

"Mm."

"I got to go now. Goodnight!"

"Goodmorning."

"Bye."


"Krystal." I start to mumble again and again. I can only imagine Krystal now, like i never seen her for forever. Krystal is an angel, she have her wings that wraps around me, making warmth around my body. The way she walk, the way she talk, the way she laugh, the way she giggles, the way she glares, the way she her lips she was like a princess maybe she's the princess from the angel's kingdom. I'm going insane Krystal! I might die here, Krystaaal.

"Krystal are you looking one of these stars too?" I can feel the cold breeze at my rooftop. Everyday i looked up to the stars wondering if she's thinking about me. I wish she'll wake up in my arms again looking at me with her sparkling eyes. I kept spending my days and nights wishing and reminiscing, loves growing deep inside.

Get me out of this please.
 

Krystal's POV

The gap between our time gave us more difficulties, she's asleep while i woke up. I know Amber missed me alot but i can't show her my weakness i must be strong for her. After talking to Mr. Michael he gave the company some spotlight to the upcoming show but the concept was somewhat i can't imagine, assisting Mr. Michael was too tiring for me but for the company? I'm not going to loose this chance.

"Excuse me. (English)" The waiter approached me as i called him up.

"Yes Ma'am?(English)"

"What's the wi-fi's password?(English)" I was enjoying my morning meal at Starbucks.

"Oh. Here.(English)"

"Thank you. (English) *smiles*"

I punched in Amber's number to my phone, i hope she's not sleeping yet.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

I almost heard ten times of Amber's ringing tone.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Pick it up, Amber!

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Finally!"

"Wae?"

"I'm connected to the internet, you want to see me right?"

"Jinjja?! Wait up!"

I can hear Amber's jumping, bouncing, plugging, footsteps sounds. ㅋㅋㅋ~

"I'm on!"

"Connect your webcam, pabo yah~"

"Oh yeah!"

"Dork."

As Amber turned her webcam on, i've seen her dorky smile again, she was rubbing her eyes an obvious hint that she just woke up, she looks so cute with her messy hair. ㅋㅋㅋ~ still the dorky Amber i love.

"Yah~ Krystal i can't see you, i can only see your palm covering the cam."

"Hahaha. Sorry."

"Oh! My princess became so pretty! What happened? ㅋㅋㅋ~"

"You're really a dork."

"Let me hug you!" Amber spread her arms and hugged her monitor, dork Kkkk~

"Satisfied?"

"Let me look a little longer."

"Bbuing~ Bbuing~"

"Yaaah~ My heart melted, ottoke?"

"ㅋㅋㅋ~"

"Bbogoshipo, Soojung."

"I miss you too, so much. *smiles*"

"You look so thin, eat more!"

"Really?"

"Yep. But still you're pretty."

"ㅋㅋㅋ~ I'm going now Amber. See you soon! *kiss* *kiss*"

"See you! I love you!(English)"

"I love you too!"

My heart felt happy after seeing Amber, she's the only person who can make me smile and giggle a lot. It was a short moment to see her but still it was worth it. Amber is my strength.

 

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================================================

My KRYBER feelings :">