19

Personal Secretary

Narrator's POV

"Ambeeer!" Jackie jumped inside Amber's office, excited to see her sister again. (Krystal is not in the office)

"Jackie!" Amber stood up from her desk and hugged Jackie.

"Amber, you're making some scandals again."

"What?"

"Look at this." Jackie gave her the newspaper.

It was a photo of Amber pulling Krystal to the car and Minho sitting on the ground. It was the last night's event.

"How did you knew it?" Amber started to read the article.

"It was on the internet, i rushed here after i saw it."

"Aish~" Amber loosen her strength and sat on the front chair.

"Amber, just stick with Suzy."

"Why?"

"You're making war between your company and the public."

"Hmm."

"You love this company so much don't you? Take my advice."

"Mm." Amber closed her eyes and crossed her arms behind her head.

"Amber, Amber, Amber." Jackie sat on the other chair and starts to play with her phone.


 

 

-Krystal's scene-

"Ms. Victoria?" Krystal asked as she approached Victoria's desk.

"Yes Krystal?"

"Can i know where Suzy lives?" Krystal crossed her hands and looked at the floor.

"Why?"

"I just want to. . . talk to her."

"Krystal." Victoria looked at Krystal. Krystal seems so serious she didn't twitch a bit.

"Please?"

"Okay, just chill down. Mm?"

"Neh."

Victoria wrote down in a piece of paper the address. Krystal took it and leave.
 

 

 

 

"Should i do this?" Krystal was at the address Victoria gave to her, standing infront of the door hesitating to ring the bell.

*door opens*

"Oh, Krystal- ssi?" Suzy opened the door and was not expecting Krystal in her front door.

"An. . .annyeong Suzy."

"Come in." Suzy opened the door widely to let Krystal in, Krystal went inside quietly lowering her head all the time. Krystal sat down as Suzy said it to her.

"Umm. Suzy."

"Are you here because of Eunyoung?"

"Yeah about Amber. . ."

"I love Amber." Suzy said and sighed. Krystal looked at Suzy who is gripping to her lap she can tell that Suzy really loves Amber.

"I bet you've missed her a lot." Krystal bit her lips to held the tears from her eyes.

"Yeah. But something is up in her mind."

"Suz--"

"I think she likes you."

Silence was covered for a minute. Krystal who can't talk it over, can't tell Suzy that they are in a relationship.

Ring. Ring. Ring.
Caller ID: Minho

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"I think i must go now, sorry to interrupt you." Krystal stood up and bows. Suzy simply nodded to her and smiled.

Ring. Ring. Ring.
Caller ID: Minho


After Krystal step out from Suzy's door she rejected the call and sighed. Krystal looked up after.

"Amber." Krystal said, Amber was there standing at the other side of the road it was obvious that she was going to Suzy's house. Amber chase her heartbeat she can feel how her heart missed Krystal.

"Kry. .Krystal."

"I'm going." Krystal left Amber behind, Amber couldn't chase her she was out of words, out of actions.
 

 

 

 

-Amber's scene-

Ding. Dong. Ding. Dong.

*door opens*

"Suzy, can i talk to you?"

"Mm. So many visitors today, huh? Please come in."

"Suzy, you saw what happened last night."

"Yeah."

"I don't want to hurt you or anyone again. What you feel is what i don't feel." Amber covered her face with her palm she was not familiar of  the loneliness.

"Just say it."

"Distance yourself from me if you're still hoping."

"Okay." Suzy whispered and lowers her head.

"Friend is not a problem."

"Eunyoung, i understood it."

"Suzy this is for the best."

"For your company again?"

"For all of us."

"Mm."

"I'll go now." Amber didn't look back afraid of seeing Suzy's loneliness, she don't want to regret what she had just said to Suzy.



Amber texted Krystal after getting out in Suzy's house.

 

Krystal who just arrived at the company building had been called by Victoria to go to her office.

"Do you want to take the business trip?" Victoria said to Krystal, Victoria wanted Krystal to take a break for the company's controversy and for her too.

"How long?"

"Maybe half a year or longer? It's good for you to take a break, at the same time you're still helping the company out."

"Mm."

"Is it a yes?"

"Yeah, i'll take it."

"Good." Victoria handed her some papers to fill- up. Krystal bowed and walked through her office.
 

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.



Ring. Ring.
Caller ID: Jongsuk

"Yobosaeyo?"

''Amber really punched Minho's face?"

"Where did you get that news?"

"Internet! Amber keeps hurting you."

"She's just having some problems."

"She? Who?"

"Amber."

"WHAT?"

"Oh no."

"Yah!~ Spill it!"

"Keep it --"

"As a secret."

"Yeah."

"So?"

"Amber is a girl, no more questions."
 

 

"Krystal?" Amber entered Krystal's office.
 

 

 

"Bye Jongsuk, got to work."

"Bye! Takecare."

"Neh."

 

 

"Yeah Amber?"

"I told Suzy to distance herself to me." Amber leaned at Krystal's desk.

"Mm."

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I've taken the business trip to Australia."

"Bwoh?" Amber looked at Krystal but Krystal was still looking at her lap thinking very deeply.

"Mr. Michael cancelled his flight to Korea before. So they wanted someone to have a meeting and to observe or assist him."

"But Krystal."

"I'm not disconnecting myself to you. It's for the best."

"How long will it be?"

"6 months or longer."

"Aw."

". . ."

"Krystal."

"Do you like Minho?" Amber added.

"I was shocked too."

"Yeah sure."

"Do you love Suzy?"

"The same situation as yours, it was a sudden action."

"I'm sorry about you and Minho."

"We're friends it was just a misunderstanding i want to talk to him too. And Krystal. . . I'm sorry if i hurted you."

"It'll go. . .soon."

"Why do you need to go?"

"I want this too, i want to be apart from this country even for a moment."

Amber let out a sigh, Krystal felt the loneliness that Amber is showing. They couldn't get out of the situation, they couldn't control it anymore.

"I miss you." Amber whispered but Krystal heard it. Krystal sighed and looked to Amber and Amber looked at her too, they're giving out there unsaid words through there eyes.

"I love you Amber."

"Krystal, the controversy will die but my love will never die for you." Amber was serious, Krystal was touched to Amber's words and to Amber's sincere eyes. She can feel the difficulties occuring giving them a barrier, a barrier that they can't destroy.

 

==================================================================================

Poor KRYBER :( iiiiiiSTRESS! XD

To be continued. . . ^^