32

Personal Secretary

Krystal's POV

After a week in this hospital room the doctor finally agreed that I'm better to be off now. Finally! my subconscious was in cheer, I'm slightly suffocated in my white room.

"Let's go?"

"Jessica- unnie, I'm hungry." The food here makes me suffocate to, thank god I'm out of here.

"Victoria is waiting for us at a restaurant, let's go."

My sister carried my daffle bag it was not that heavy because Aiden had my other clothes at a laundry shop. We walk outside the hospital building Mmm Fresh Air~ My physique is a lot better now, but my emotional layer? still searching for Amber Josephine Liu.

As we enter the restaurant we saw Victoria I hugged her tight and giving ourself a seat at Victoria's table.

"Do you want to talk to Amber?" Victoria said sipping her coffee and staring at me with her two eyebrows curved up.

"What?" I heard it right, right? She asked me if I want to talk to Amber.

"Amber You Talk?" My sister pointed to me in every word. Amber my mind starts to crook a smile.

"Can I?" Since the whole week Aiden told me that Amber warned everyone to not mention herself to me, she said it's for my own good. Well why?

"Yeah." Jessica pull out her phone from her purse and starts to scroll in her contacts. I got so excited my heart is leaping with anticipation and joy.

*dug* my heart seems overly excited, it hurts Aw~

"Relax, Krystal." Jessica pat my back as I held my chest. She starts to lean her phone to her ear, my anticipation is at its maximum level.

"Amber, Krystal is O-U-T of the hospital." She's talking to Amber. Oh my god, Amber Amber Amber~

"Here. Don't get too excited, merong~" My sister passed me the phone teasing before I lean her phone to my ear. My feeling shifted excited to nervous.

 

"Amber?" I called her out with a soft voice, I don't know what kind of tone should I use.

"Krystal. . ." Amber soft sigh after saying my name, I can imagine how she looks while talking to me.

"I want. . .to see you." My heart starts to ache, I held it and my tears starts to form in my eyes.

"Krystal, ssshhh. Don't release your emotion to much." She replied to me in a very caring tone, How Amber melts me.

"Don't you want to see me? You didn't even visit me." Suddenly my Inquisition starts to bombard her. I don't know what's wrong about letting out my emotion.

"I'm at Jeju. Ofcourse, I wanted to see you. Victoria will accompany you to be here today. Have you eaten? Eat first before coming here." Why is she in Jeju? but i better stop questioning her, I should ask her personally there's so many things I wanted to ask.

"Okay." I replied. My mind got a thousand words but it's better to be in personal. But before she replied i hung up the phone. I want to go to Jeju as soon as possible.

 

"Victoria- unnie. Let's go to Jeju." I stood up and passed he phone to my sister and looked at Victoria after.

"Eat first Krystal."

"Unnie." I gave her a sad looking face. Please Unnie my mind starts to plea her using my facial expression.

"Let' justs obey her Victoria." My sister smiled to Victoria, they both stood up and I hugged them from my happiness.

I'm coming for you stupid Llama.

 

 

 

 

 

 

======================================================

Because i want it to be short >:) Keep reading till the end. . .