12

Personal Secretary

Narrator's POV


"Princess Krystal, guest lounge. ㅋㅋㅋ~" Victoria on the phone line.

"Thankyou Ms. Victoria."

*beep*

"Where are you going?" Amber said as Krystal was approaching the exit and tilted her head back.

"Guest lounge. Bye *wink*"

"That's mine!" Amber referring to the wink.

 

Krystal walked briskly to the guest lounge.

"Krystal!" A girl with a blonde hair waved at Krystal's direction.

"Unnie!" Krystal walked faster to her unnie.

"I missed you baby sister." Jessica pecked Krystal's cheeks.

"Where's Jongsuk Oppa?"

"He's buying something outside."

"When did you come?" Krystal asked.

"When i called you yesterday i was in Korea already. Hahaha!"

"Soojung!" Jongsuk appeared.

"Jongsuk Oppa!" Krystal hugged Jongsuk.

"You're still pretty, soojung."

"And you're still handsomeㅋㅋㅋ~"

"I'm lucky i'm inlove with my bestfriend~" Jessica sang to them.

"I'm not." Krystal said as she sat beside Jessica.

"Yeah, we're not." Jongsuk sat infront of them.

"Should we hang out after your work?" Jongsuk suggested.

"With your boss." Jessica added.

"Sure!" Krystal replied.

"Well, we're going now. Jongsuk will go around here at Korea."

"Whole Korea? ㅋㅋㅋ~ I'm going to accompany you, don't go on solo." Krystal patted Jongsuk shoulder.

"Thanks Krystal. By the way here's my number." Krystal and Jongsuk exchanged their number and bid their goodbye after.
 

 

Krystal came back from Amber's office.

"Unnie is here. *smiles*"

"Is she scary too?"

"What do you mean by "too"?" Krystal glared at Amber.

"Nothing! *smirks*"

"Unnie said we will go out."

"With me?"

"Anniyo."

"Ouch!"

"With my boss."

"But i'm the boss?"

"Pabo yah~ ofcourse with you."

"Ofcourse!" Amber giggled to her slow pick- up.

"Oh, i should contact Donghae by now." Amber added.

"Yeah. So let's get back to work Mr. Director *smiles*"

"Yes Ms. Princess *bows*"

"Meeting with Mr. Sooman at 4pm."

"Oh! The SMEnt."

"Ajja!" Krystal gave Amber the ajja fist.

 

Amber's POV

The meeting ended, i looked through my phone it was already 7pm and hmm. . .3 messages.


 

I walked in at the restaurant and saw Krystal. There's a guy, that must be her bestfriend, and a girl with a blonde hair, that must be her sister, their facing Krystal so i can only see there back.

"Amber!" Krystal waved to me. Her sister and her bestfriend turned around and bowed their head. Her bestfriend is. . . Ahmm good- looking? Her sister is pretty too like her Kkkkk~

"Anyeonghasaeyo." i bowed to them as i pulled my seat besides Krystal.

"Don't bow Mr. Amber." her sister told me.

"Just call me Amber, Miss?" I pulled my hand to her to shake her hand.

"Jessica. And this is Jongsuk, Krystal's bestfriend." Jessica shaked my hand.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Amber." Jongsuk said, this boy have a deep big voice.

"So you're Korean?(English)"

"Yes. I'm studying abroad. (English) *bows*"

"Oh okay, nice to meet you. (English)" I gave him my smile.

"Amber!" This hyung is late!

"Hyung!" Donghae approached me.

"Oh! Jessica! You're still pretty as always!" Donghae approached her and Jessica kissed his cheeks. They're really close, pssshh.

"Oppa, you too, still pretty! Hahaha."

"Hahaha."

Hahaha, whatever! I'm like the third wheel here. Krystal and Jongsuk is at the front, talking with each other all the time, while i'm with Jessica and Donghae at the back, they are just talking with each other, Aish~ Hello guys?

"Amber." Krystal whispered to me as she left Jongsuk at the front walking.

"What?" I replied to her coldly.

"Don't get jealous he's my bestfriend, stop being so cold." She pinched me and walk back to Jongsuk.

"Seems like you and Krystal are really close Amber?" Jessica tilted her head to me.

"Ah yeah ofcourse. *smiles*"

"Is she doing great at work?"

"Veeeery goood." I raised my tone. Krystal looked behind and was eavesdropping.

"I think Krystal wants to talk to you, she keeps on looking behind." Jongsuk said.

"Yii~" Donghae teased after.

"Yah~What are you saying Oppa." Krystal pushed Jongsuk. Yah~ Krystal don't be such a flirt! Huhuhu.

We entered to an arcade shop. Jessica likes to play than Krystal.

"Amber, play this!" Jessica pointed to a machine with a hammer, you need to smash it two times to get your highest score.

"Jongsuk, Amber, and Donghae competition!" Jessica added and giggled.

"Try me Amber!" Donghae inserted his coin and starts to smash the hammer.

*BOOM*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

800. . .850. . .900!

"Too low!" I shouted to him Kkkk~

"I have another round." Donghae bent down and put the hammer to her shoulder but unfortunately. . .

*BOOM*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

200. . .225!

"My hand slipped! Sh*t!" Everyone laughed as Donghae cursed the hammer.

"Amber's tuuuuuurn." Krystal screamed.

"Thankyou thankyou." I bowed to her.

"Dork."

I pulled up the hammer.

"Urgh!" it's heavy as i thought. I moved my right hand to the upper part of the handle and my left hand to the lower part.

*BOOM*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


800. . .825. . .850!


"Yah~ That's all you've got?!" Donghae pointed to me.

"Just wait okay? Another round." I stepped backward as i grab the hammer and bent down.

*BOOM*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


900. . .920. . .950!

"RAAAAWR!" I growled to my triumph! Hahahaha!

"That machine is broken!" Donghae screamed.

"Nice Amber! Jongsuk's turn." Jessica screamed.

"This is the first time i'm playing this." Jongsuk exclaimed. Me too Jongsuk it's my first time! Psssh.
He pulled the hammer and puts it to his shoulder.

*BOOM*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


800. . .820. . .850!


"Pfffft." I exclaimed and Krystal pinched me. He is a soft man Hahaha!

"One last try. Tsk!" Jongsuk scratched the back of his head and lifted the hammer again. And now he stepped backward and. . .

*BOOM*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


950. . .970. . .990!

"Yah!~" I pointed to him.

"Wow!" Krystal exclaimed.

"Wow." Jongsuk exclaimed too.

"What Amber? Hahaha." Donghae whispered and punched me to the shoulder.

"Shut up.(English)" I  whispered back to him.