14

Personal Secretary

Krystal's POV


I'm happy that Jongsuk and I have the time to talk and catch up with the stories between us. It's been a long time since we haven't met and still our close realtionship haven't change.

"So, you've wished before to be at the Liu company, now it's not a wish anymore." Jongsuk said to me as we are eating at a restaurant nearby my apartment.

"Yeah, just feeling lucky."

"Feeling lucky? Amber don't want a P.S still he chose you to be his. He really granted your wish." Jonghyun exclaimed.

"You think so?" I looked at him confused.

"Yeah. Some person have certain someone that grant their wishes." Jongsuk said. He's right Amber is my genie.

1st: to work at the large company of technology, Liu company.
2nd: to go at the riverside and enjoy the sweet breeze.
3rd: have fun at work because all of my experiences at work are boooring.

And my 4th and 5th still processing, Amber is my genie so far. Wow.

"Yah~ What are you thinking?"

"Nothing! So had someone granted your wishes?"

"Yeah, a few wishes." He closed her one eye and looked at me.

"Who is it? Who is it?"

"Someone that's not like you!" He teased me pointing his chopstick to me.

"What have i done to you?!" I pushed her shoulder and he almost choked from my push and he decided to speak after.

"Remember when you kept me waiting at the parlor? I thought we're going to have a sleepover!"

"You said it was okay for you to wait!"

"I lied!"

"Pabo yah!"

After we finished our dinner i looked at my clock and it was already 10pm so we decided to go home. Jongsuk accompany me to my apartment. We walk at the sidewalk, we talked about nonsense things and kept on laughing. We arrive at my doorsteps and i start to look for my keys at my shoulder bag.

"Krystal." Jongsuk called my name.

"Oh, goodbye Jongsuk."

"KRYSTAL!" Jongsuk shouted.

"WHAT?!"

"You and Amber are you dating or what?" I was taken a back by his question.

"Jongsuk." I faced him and my mind was battling if i should tell him or not. Well, he's my bestfriend afterall.

"What Krystal?" His tone became more serious.

"Please keep this as a --"

"Secret between us." He cutted my sentence.

"Neh~" I nodded.

"So?"

"Amber is somewhat. I. . ." I looked at the ground still hesitating.

"What?"
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love Amber." I looked at him after.

"What?"

". . ."

"Krystal WHAT?!"

"Just try to analyze it. It's a long story."

"I know you don't like to explain things, but i need to know this."

"Some other time?" I smiled to him, a smile to plead him to stop questioning me out.

"Aish~ Okay."

"Thankyou Oppa." I give him my eye smile before walking away.

"Thankyou too Krystal." He slightly smiled and walked away.

Jongsuk left and i checked my cellphone, 10pm and no messages.

"Where is Amber's goodnight?" I mumbled to myself scrolling down my messages.
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Goodmorning Ambeeer.(English)" I walked in the office and smiled to her.

"Goodmorning Krystal.(English)" Amber said as she was reading and signing some papers.

"You have a meeting this morning." I handed her a small colored notepad.

"Yah, i already know it." Still browsing the papers not looking at me.

"Don't want my notepad?" I reached out my hand to her.

"Aish~ Okay."

"Byebye."

"Mm."

Is she that busy? Psssh.
Amber left for her meeting, noon and almost the night entered the sky. It was already time to go out of work, Amber is still out. Her meeting was only scheduled for this morning, where is she?

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.



Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.



"Krystal, do you want to go home together?" Victoria on the phone line.

"Sure!"

*beep*

I walked to Victoria's table and she stood up after seeing me, we walked out of the bulding and hailed a cab.

"What's the problem Krys?" Victoria said as she goes in the cab.

"Oh nothing. *smiles*" I scrolled down my messages browsing Amber's text messages.

"Amber is always complaining about the bestfriend thing about you."

"What did she said?" I tilted my head to her. I was curious, so curious.

"That you always reason that out."

"I'm not." I think?

Silence covered us as i arrived at my place.

"People have different perspective *^ ^*" Victoria said as i open the cab's door i looked at her and just gave her my nod. Maybe this is too much for her, i'm thinking about myself again, my selfishness. I need to make- up with her. . .somehow.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No reply.
I felt my heart aches, i think Amber felt this way when i ignore her. I felt sorry. Aish~