23

Personal Secretary

Narrator's POV

Krystal woke up on Amber's arms. The Saturday's sunrise lighten up the sky.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Yobosaeyo?" Krystal said and Amber woke up from Krystal's voice, Krystal pecked Amber's lips for a morning kiss.

"How's my daughter!" Krystal's mom was so excited to hear her out again.

"Umma! I miss you so much! How are you?" Krystal was in a joy that her mom called, Amber sit closer to her and eavesdrop to the conversation.

"I'm fine, how are you? We're at your sister's condo, we missed you so much."

"I miss you too guys. I'll visit you soon!"

"Sooner the better! Do you got a new apartment?"

"Anniyo, i'm at. . .umm."

"AMBER'S HOUSE?" Jessica shouted.

"Am i on a loudspeaker?"

"Krystal, we already know about Amber. " Her mom said and Amber heard it and giggled, Krystal looked to Amber and signals her if she want to talk to her mom and Amber nodded.

"Mom, here's Amber." Krystal passed the phone to Amber.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, umma this is Amber."

"Oh, cool voice!" Krystal's mom giggled over the phone.

"Annyeong Amber- ssi!" Jessica greeted after.

"Annyeong." Amber laughed a little, thinking what to say next.

"Go with Krystal if she'll visit us. Okay?" Krystal's mom said.

"Arraseo umma." Amber can't stop smiling and blushing through the conversation.

"MOM, STOP GIGGLING!" Krystal shouted through the phone.

"Oh? What's wrong with this child being jealous to her mom?" Her mon .

"Yah~ mom."

"Hahaha. Krystal visit us here soon okay?"

"Yes mom, i will.ㅋㅋㅋ~"

"Takecare of yourself, byebye."

"Bye mom, i love you!"

"I love you too, baby. Takecare of Amber too."

"Mom."

"Arraseo, bye baby Krys."

"Bye~"
 

 

 

"Your mom is nice." Amber looked at her and smiled.

"That's why i'm nice too."

"EHEM!" Amber coughed loudly and Krystal glared at her so she shut after and nodded.

Ring. Ring. Ring.
Caller ID: Jackie

"Neh?" Amber answered and now it's Krystal's time to eavesdrop.

"I'm at mom and dad's house they want you to go here too."

"Now?"

"Yes. Sleep here too."

"Can i take Krystal?"

"I don't know, can you?"

"Yah~ Jackie."

"Then take her!"

"You're so cute Jackie."

"I don't have a penny for you."

"Oh! Jackie, let's play at the garden again!"

"Sure! Come here now!"

"Yeah! I'll just wash up."

"Faster!"

"Bye!"

"Bye!"
 

 

 

"C'mon Krys, we'll go to my parents house."

"Does Jackie don't like me?"

"Oh that. She just like Suzy more, if she'll knew you i know she'll like you."

"I'm scared."

"Don't be she's nice. Okay? So get up now." Amber pecked Krystal's lips and got up to her bed and Krystal followed her.

"Are you going to follow me through the bathroom?" Amber turned around and looked at Krystal.

"Pabo~" Krystal poked Amber's forehead and leaved.

"Aw." Amber rubbed her forehead and proceeded to the bathroom.

After getting wash up and getting dressed up, they both met each other at door.

"Ready?" Amber said before opening the door.

"You're hair is growing longer." Krystal fixed Amber's hair.

"Should we go to the parlor first?"

"Yeah, it'll just be a minute to cut your hair." Krystal pouted and nodded.

"Let's dye our hair too." Amber opened the door and Krystal started to go out first.

"What color?" Krystal turned her head to Amber.

"Brown would still be formal."

"Both of us? Same color?"

"You don't want to?" Amber opened the car door and Krystal rode in.

"Just asking, are you on your period? Why so annoyed?" Krystal frowned to Amber.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

Amber looked to her phone first before arguing with ice Krystal.



Amber was frowning while reading the message.

"What's wrong? Let mee see!" Krystal grabbed Amber's phone.

"Krystal yah~"

"Who's this?"

"I don't know." Amber replied to her, Krystal started to scroll some previous messages.

"Is this a threat?"
 

 

"Location?" The driver smiled and interrupted them first.

"Parlor." Amber replied.
 

 

"I don't know, i tried to track it down but she or he was an expert." Amber replied to Krystal after grabbing her phone back to her.

"Expert?"

"It said the number does not exist or not in use something like that."

"Oh? I think you should change your number."

"I'm planning too." Amber examined the numner again.

"Worried?" Krystal lifted Amber's chin to look at her.

"For you." Amber leaned closer to Krystal to give her a light peck on the lips.

"I have you, no worries. *smiles*"
 

-Parlor-

Amber and Krystal sat beside with each other, Amber instructed the girl who will cut her hair what to do.

"Okay sir. Umm, are you the director of the Liu?"

"Oh yeah. Why?" Amber looked at her from the mirror.

"You look good at the newspapers even in person you look so handsome!" The girl said she was like a fangirl. Krystal covered her face with the magazine and giggled.

"Hehehe. Thank you." Amber bowed her head.  And looked at Krystal and winked.

"Is this your rumored girlfriend? Your personal secretary?" The girl added. Amber just looked at her and smiled.

"Sorry for the questions. I will do my job now." The girl smiled and started to cut Amber's hair while the other staff starts to dye Krystal's hair.

"You're really pretty miss, i think everything suits you." The staff on Krystal's side said after dyeing her hair.

"Thankyou *bows*"

Amber was already done gave them a tip and paid at the cashier.

"Fight for your love!" The fangirl of Amber said. Amber turned around and bowed to her. They exited the parlor while giggling.
 

"That was ridiculous." Krystal said walking to Amber's car location.

"Fighting!" Amber bent a little looked at Krystal and did the fighting fist.

"Dork."

They drove to Amber's parents, Amber fixed Krystal first like a kindergarten student before entering.

"Annyeonghashimika!" Amber bulge in and spread her two arms high up.

"Yo! Amber!"

"Yo! Jackie!" Before Amber got a walked like a hip hop to Jackie she saw someone at their living room.

"Oh! Suzy?" Amber stopped and looked at Suzy.

"She just passed by to give something to me." Jackie said.

"Annyeong. Annyeong Krystal-ssi." Suzy bowed to Amber first before Krystal.

"You get a hang with your phone?" Krystal asked and sat beside Suzy.

"Yeah, thanks to you it was awesome.ㅋㅋㅋ~" Suzy covered and giggled.

"You two know each other?" Jackie pointed to Krystal then to Suzy.

"Yeah. We've been helping each other out lately." Suzy replied.

"Yeah.*smiles*" Krystal added.

"Oooh. I didn't know that."

"Ofcourse you wouldn't." Amber wrapped her arms around Jackie's shoulder.

"Suzy's face is sweeter." Jackie whispered to Amber.

"Krystal is ier." Amber whispered back and earned a punch from Jackie.

"Mom and dad is at the garden they're grilling some meat." Jackie said and Amber turned her face to Krystal, Krystal looked at her and bit her lower lips.

"Have you heard that Krystal? Grilled meat?" Amber said and Krystal covered her face with her hand being shy to Jackie.

"She's cute." Jackie mumbles.

"I heard you Jackie."

"Whatever Amber, let's go!" Jackie sprint to their garden and Amber had a race with her. Krystal and Suzy followed them after.
 

 

 

"Here's the pretty girl!" Amber's dad said pointing the tongs to Krystal's direction.

"Sir, Ma'am i'm leaving now i just passed by for Jackie."

"Sure sure Suzy take care!" Amber's parents wave to her and Suzy leaved them.

"Why so stiff princess?" Amber whispered to Krystal, Krystal was just standing and tugging Amber's shirt.

"Shy." Krystal fastly replied.

"Mom! Dad! Krystal is shy!"

"Amber!" Krystal hit Amber's back.

"Don't be shy we've met before!" Amber's dad said and smiled to her.

"Krystal why don't you sit here?" Amber's mom tap the chair beside her.

"Mom's going to interview you." Amber guide Krystal to her mom, Krystal stepped little by little to Amber's mom.

"You're so pretty Krystal, you're like a crystal." Mrs. Liu said, which makes Krystal giggled.

"Is that a joke mom?"

"Sssh!" Amber's mom said and Amber zipped Krystal giggled seeing Amber being so close to her family.

Amber's mom is very caring and Amber's dad was like a teenager very playful, Amber inherited her dad's traits a lot.

Amber and Jackie played with each other, running around the garden while Krystal helped Amber's mom to prepare the table.

"Let's eat kids!" Amber's mom called up as she was done preparing the table at the garden.

"Here's the soft tenderlicious meat!" Amber's dad put down the plate with a large number of meat.

"Wow!" Krystal gasped as she saw the meats.

"Krystal is still pretty when she's surprised! OHMYGOD!" Amber's dad said shouting the last words.

"Stop liking my girlfriend dad." Amber said sweating alot after the chasing game with Jackie. Krystal blushed hearing the girlfriend part.

"OHMYGOD." Amber's dad shouted again seeing Krystal  blushed and Krystal covered her face from the shyness.

"Sorry dear Amber's appa is such a love maniac." Amber's mom patted Krystal's shoulder.

"It's okay Mrs. Liu." Krystal bowed and still covering her face.yt

"Call me umma, treat me like your mom too." Amber's mom said and smiled to her.

"Yeah call her mom too." Amber hugged Krystal from behind.

"Amber." Krystal whispered being shy about the public affection.

"Amber, Jackie change your clothes you're so sweaty." Mr. Liu said washing her hand at the faucet just outside the garden.

"Neh~" Amber and Jackie replied.

Amber came back after changing, she's only wearing a tank top and a basketball short, Krystal looked at her Amber was so masculine to her sight. Amber took her seat beside Krystal.

"Are you checking me out?" Amber whispered to Krystal leaning her arms at the table and her head to her fist.

"Pabo~" Krystal smiled and patted Amber's nose.

"You look so sweet." Jackie turned her look to Krystal and smiled Krystal replied with a smile too.

"Krystal would you like to camp with us?" Mrs. Liu insisted.

"Oh! We're going to camp again?" Amber's voice was excited it's been a long time for her.

"Camp? Where?" Krystal asked.

"We do it every year but now that we're busy this is the only time we're doing it again and we are going to camp here! We'll just set up some tent. ㅋㅋㅋ~ It's better if you love your house first before any places." Amber explained to Krystal.

"Sounds fun to me! Mo. .mom." Krystal awkwardly smile. And the rest giggled to Krystal's expression.

After they finished eating Amber's mom told Amber to make Krystal wore a comfortable clothes for the camping, Amber pulled Krystal to her room and gave her some spare clothes.

"Your room is clean." Krystal said scanning Amber's room.

"Maybe mom cleaned it, i don't usually clean my own stuff."

"You look so girly here ㅋㅋㅋ~" Krystal lifted Amber's picture, her childhood photos.

"But i'm cute." Amber moved cbeside to Krystal and looked at the photo too.

"Whatever you say Amber."

"Psssh."

"You're an honor student?" Krystal nibbled the medals that was hanging and laying on a shelf.

"Neh~ Smarty right?" Amber boast her intellogence to Krystal.

"You look smart." Krystal giving a not bad expression to Amber.

"Just the way i look?"

"Okay okay you're smart, even to sports. Ey, you're really that good? It doesn't look like." Krystal lifted one of the trophies.

"Aish~ you're hurting my pride."

"I'm just joking. You look really smart and you're really umm well, good looking too."

"Yes! I got a praise!"

"Dork. Are you popular at school?"

"Maybe? Because i'm a Liu."

"I wish we've met each other at school, so i've known all the things about you." Krystal laid down to Amber's bed after.

"You can always ask me, we have all the time in this world." Amber laid down and held Krystal's hand.

"Amber." Krystal squeezed Amber's hand and Amber turned her head to her.

"Neh?"

"Do you want forever?"

"What?"

"Forever with m--"

"KIDS WHERE ARE YOU? ALL THINGS ARE SET!" Mr. Liu shouted.

"WE'RE GOING!" Amber shouted back.

"Princess, i think you should change now."

"Neh."

 

=============================================================================

Amber why you no feel. XDD To be continued. . .

I'll update tomorrow promise! :)