36

Personal Secretary

Narrator's POV

"Hey, where's Krystal?!" Minho stormed at Krystal's room panting, breathing hard with anxiety on his face.

"Minho Oppa, Amber's not --" Before Sulli can finish Minho banged the door and ran for his life, like there's a between life and death situation.

"What's happening?" Luna said looking at Sulli as she was kneeling infront of Krystal calming her down.
 

 

 

"SHE'S HERE!" A shout echoed and some chaotic sound of running mobs going through the direction of Krystal's room. Sulli, Luna and even Krystal was bothered they both looked at the door anticipating someone to enter.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"KRYSTAL!"










 

 

 

 

 

 

"Amber!" Krystal stood up shocked, she was not shocked because of Amber's appearance but it was because of Amber's reaction of finding her.

"You're here." Amber whispered as soon as she hugged Krystal. This made Krystal's worry to confusion. Everyone took there leave to the room except for Amber and Krystal.

"I thought you're not going to show up."

"I'm the one who's having that thought. Everyone was waiting for you at the back door, I was late I thought you've given up and Sulli and Luna was nowhere to be found so we thought they accompany you."

"Accompany me? To run away?"

"Soojung." Amber hugged Krystal tightly not wanting to let go.

"Don't leave me Amber."

"I'm not, so are you going to continue your permanent duty?"

"What?" Krystal broke the hug and looked at Amber's eyes confused.

"To be my lifetime Personal Secretary." Krystal giggled after hearing the 'Personal Secretary' it's been so long since she heard the two words with great responsibility.

"Yeah. And you'll always be my director." She smiled to Amber thinking about their relationship how it ends right here being married to each other, the director title for Amber was taken away as well as the secretary title for Krystal but their relationship continue outside of the business world with deep relationship with deeper feelings.

"Hey paranoids can we start the ceremony?" Key was at the door tapping his fingers at the the knob smiling.

Amber's POV

It's funny that we're just waiting for each other, that we end up being a crazily panick people finding each other. And now I know that no odds can stop us, I'm now standing infront of the altar waiting for my Personal Secretary that turned out to be my beloved light, my soon to be wife.

It's me- Luna and Sunny - Luna and Sunny, Jessica's friend, insisted the song to Krystal for the wedding well the song was good and I love it too. As the song was in an anticipating tune I waited as my friends walk in the aisle as i saw Krystal with her dad coming to my direction my heart starts to beat or more like exploding. As Krystal and her dad stand infrot of the altar her dad smiles to me and gave Krystal's hand to me he pats me at my shoulder and smile before walking away. I can see Krystal's silhoutte on the white thing covering her face, she's gleaming or my eyes was gleaming because of her?

"Are you just going to stare?"

"Oh." Snap back to reality!

I held her hand and link it to my arms, she was squeezing my arm I looked at her and she gave me a smile nervous princess?

"Friends, we would like to welcome everyone on this joyous day in this beautiful setting. We would like to thank everyone who has traveled from far and near to come here and share this joyous moment in the lives of Amber Josephine Liu and Krystal Jung." the priest starts the ceremony with some words about marriage. Krystal giggled in between the priest words about vows and marriage, she like this too much but i like it too I was smiling the whole time at the priest and to her we know that it's not a vow for kids but a vow for forever maybe our feelings our just exploding, showering at us.

"If you then, Amber and Krystal, have freely chosen each other, in token of this and your love, will you please join your hands together." the priest said after ending his preach This is it!

"Do you take Krystal Jung as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" to have and to hold, from this day forward The phrase was echoing, gaaaaa I feel my heart and Krystal's heart will be really just one after this.

"I do." Ofcourse I do!

"Do you take Amber Josephine Liu as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do." A quick response from Krystal.

"The wedding ring is the shape of an unbroken circle with no beginning and no end. It symbolizes eternity—a never-ending love. Wear the rings proudly for they are symbols which speak of the eternal love that you have for each other and marks the beginning of a long journey together." The priest uttered, and Sulli and Taemin approached the altar and gave us the ring, the ring with an unbroken circle with no beginning and no end, I smirked saying the phrase to my head.

"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit." I said placing the ring to Krystal's ring finger, she uttered the same words and placed it to me I grin at her and she stuck her tongue out teasing.

"Now that Amber and Krystal have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with the joining of hands, and the giving and receiving of rings, I announce to you that they are husband and wife or may I say wife and wife." Everyone giggled at the last words wife and wife HA!

"You may now kiss the bride." I looked at Krystal's eyes I can see that hapiness that blooms in her heart through her eyes, I kissed her forehead and she hugged me tight after, everyone stood up and throws some petals around us.

Krystal Jung is finally mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 years after. . .

 

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

"Appa! Appa!" Argh! Light.

"Appa is sleeping little princess."

"Where's Umma?" Light Liu her foreign name and her Korean name is SooEun Liu I know light is ga byu woon in Korean but who cares? Hahaha, my only daughter and she really looked like Krystal a mini-Krystal she's a smart child and talkative, so Krystal agreed to my terms about the inject thing. Krystal giving birth to Light was not that hard doctor's said it was a miracle or somewhat coincidence because Light was the perfect size for Krystal to not have a hard time on giving birth, her heart ailment give her a 50/50 state, and thank you for Light's perfect body to not give her mother a hard time. We're still in LA, my restaurant had it's branch here and my driver is still managing my branch at Korea. I tought Light some Korean, she said she always wanted to visit.

(Imagine that she looks like this:

)

 

"At the bathroom." I said to light as she took a seat to the bed and face the bathroom door that was infront of the bed, I sat behind her hugging my little princess at the back nibbling her little fingers, I love my daughter so much.

Krystal opened the bathroom door, her hair is wet, wearing a sleeveless shirt and. . .on her underwear only. Ga! Her body turns me on!

"Umma is --" I covered Light's vision and mouth.

"Yeah Umma is only on her , so you should better wait for your food outside."

Krystal's POV

"asdafagasde." Light was babbling something to Amber's hand. They're so cute playing with each other, I feel the warmth in my heart when I see Light being playful like this she got my physical traits but she got Amber's playfullnes. I sat beside Amber and kissed her lips.

"Krystal, please wear some shorts I'm going to get a nosebleed because of you." Amber whispered to me.

"It's like you never saw me in my ."

"You know how your body turns me on." Amber was teasing, I'm still turning her on Hahaha! I start to open the drawer and out my shorts and carry Light at my arms.

"I'm hungry Umma I've been eating Appa's hands."

"Why do you call Amber Appa?" I asked her and Amber nodded, she wanted to know too, Light was the one who decided to call Amber 'Appa'

"Because she's to handsome to be my Umma." handsome? This kid knows how to judge.

"Hahaha. Let's go and eat SooEun."

"Umma and Appa is seating on. . ." Light starts to tease us, She's so cute I like my daughter so much, I walked at the door carrying Light Amber stood up and followed us. This is the feeling when you got a family it's heart-warming even just seeing them. I love them so much.

This was everything on my wish.

4th: To know someone whom I can't afford to lose. (which is impossible before)

5th: Be married to that impossible man and have babies!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End

 

 

Thankyou guys for reading! The ending must be Krystal died giving birth but I want to give you a happy ending, so this. Thank you again! I wish i can write another story for you :D Thank you thank you thank you for the support Saranghae! :))

KRYBER is real.