28

Personal Secretary

Narrator's POV(Continuation. . .)

"What's wrong with you?" Krystal knocked Amber's head.

"I feel somethings going to happen." Amber held Krystal hand and looked at her eyes.

"Amber, don't think too much." Krystal pulled Amber closer to her and kissed her forehead.

"ㅋㅋㅋ~" Amber giggled while Krystal kissed her.

"Yah~ Stupid." Krystal pushed Amber and glared at her.

"Bwoh? Hehehe." Amber looked at her and smiled.

 

"Byebye~ We'll go now." Krystal waved to everyone.

"Bye! Happy Birthday." Everyone replied with their greetings and waves.
Krystal and Amber exited the bar. Krystal hops in at the bike as soon Amber starts the engine. Amber droves off at the street in a full speed, cars where lesser than before.

 

 

"I think that car is following us." Krystal patted Amber.

"I think so too." Amber said and was approaching to a red light.

"Amber red light!" Krystal shouted so Amber would hear it but the bike just passed through the red light.

"Why didn't you stop?" Krystal said in a louder voice so she can be heard over the engine.

"I can't!" Amber shouted she was in panic.

"What?!"

"Krystal, wear my helmet!" Amber shouted.

"What's happening?"

"Just wear it!" Amber screamed from the top of her lungs, Krystal was confused but still she obeyed what Amber said.
There speed was still at the fast phase, Amber drifted into a full course that her arms are almost touching the ground.

"." Amber mumbled.

"Amber, is the --"

"Yes." Amber cutted Krystal before she can complete her sentence. The break fails its function, Amber can no longer know what to do.

"Victoria please track Amber's phone, we need an ambulance and maybe police too." Krystal rang Victoria, she was ready for the accident and the police? In the corner of her eye she can still see the car who is following them earlier but right when it got nearer the car changed it's route and goes to the right. Amber sighed in relief she knows the car was following her but Krystal feels so uneasy.

"Amber!" Krystal shouted to the direction, Amber tilted her head to the right but it was too late.

*BAM!!*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber tried to open her eyes her head hurts so much, she opened her eyes and touched her forehead there was blood streaming from her wounds.

"Krys. . .krystal." Amber tried to reach for Krystal but she can't the bike was at the top pressing on her legs. As she looked at the bike she saw the car in a halt the driver was not moving.

"M." Amber finally heard Krystal, Krystal wore off the helmet, Amber saw how Krystal was injured she can't even support herself to sit.

"Krys. .don't. . .move." Amber  managed to say.

"Yeah, don't move Soojung."  The voice was coming from the car, Amber trailed slowly  the suspects voice.

"Jongsuk." Krystal whispered, she was so shocked she couldn't internalize things that her tears dropped from her eyes she can't believe from what she saw.

"Why are you doing this?" Amber looked at him even she can't opened her eyes fully she still stared at his direction.

"I'm Choi company's assistant director, you're just stupid enough not to know it." Jongsuk approached Amber's direction, Krystal try to crawl to Amber's direction.

*click*

Jongsuk reload a gun and point it to Amber.

"Soojung, don't move or i'll kill this fool."

"I know you only want Krystal, you ." Amber said in a soft voice she don't have the strength anymore.

"Jongsuk stop this." Krystal said with the tears on her eyes, Jongsuk looked at her but still he is furious with his action.

"I'll end you up Amber and Soojung you can move on from the pain, everyone can do that." Jongsuk smirks he was like a devil, a human with no conscience.

*Ambulance and Police siren*

"Bullsh*t." Jongsuk cursed as he heard the sirens. The pistol came focus to Amber, Jongsuk panicked that he didn't warn them anymore and clicked the trigger to Amber.

*BANG!!*
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber eyes are closed she was ready for it but she felt something was wrong the pain was still the same she opened her eyes and saw her girlfriend falling from the ground to her direction.

"Krys. . .KRYSTAL!!" Amber shouted, she instinctively catch Krystal.

"Don't move! Put your hands in the air!" The police came with their clicking pistol by reloading. Jongsuk looked around he put his hands to the air and the policed came running to him making his body kissed the ground. The ambulance came running to Amber and Krystal. They were put on the stretcher, into the ambulance car and rushed to the hospital.

"Krystal. . ." Amber mumbled she held Krystal's hand (The stretcher was positioned to each other), she can feel the girl's pulse was slowing down.
Amber closed her eyes as she felt the pain, the pain in her body and in her heart.