13

Personal Secretary

Amber's POV



Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

I waited for tomorrow to see Krystal, we haven't hanged out since Jongsuk came.

"Mr.Liu!" Krystal came in to my office.

"How many days will Jongsuk going to interrupt us?"

"Amber, don't be like that. He'll stay here in one month." She took her seat infront of my desk.

"One month?!"

"Yep. And Mr. Director you have lots of appointment today. Here." I took the colored sticky notes, almost 5 meetings.

"Zzzzz." I pretended to sleep at my desk facing the side of the room, i'll not see Krystal today because of the meetings. Haaaay.

"Ambeeer. Please." She whispered and i heard her standing up taking a few steps, maybe walking away? I was still resting my head facing at the side of the room.

 A sudden soft lips, touched my lips. I was shocked didn't see it coming, Krystal was infront of me! She kissed me gently it was a sweet touch, my heart is in cloud9 it must have been the way she kissed me. she broke the kiss and smiled.

"I miss you too." She touched my nose and walked to her office.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My heart. . .










 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My heart is melting, yaaaaah~

"Mr. Director, please come back to your senses." Krystal on the phone line.

"Ye. .ye. .yeah?"

"Conference room at 8am."

"Yeah."

"Bye."

"Bye."

"Bye."

"Bye."

"ㅋㅋㅋ~"

*beep*

Meeting, meeting, convoposium, conference, meeting.
I checked my phone 11pm and no messages.

 

"Location?" My driver asked.

"My house, TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED!"

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.


It's saturday today and i was at a business trip, the meeting for today requires the company's director and assistant director only, so i can't take Krystal with me.



Night passes by i was at a hotel with Victoria.

"Why are you pouting? Are you taking selca?ㅋㅋㅋ~" Victoria asked me.

"I'm calling someone." I turned my cellphone screen to her.

"Krystal."

"Neh~"


"Yah~ Krystal why aren't you answering your phone?"

"Busy, i'm at my sisters hotel say hi Jessica Jongsuk!"

"Hi!" I heard her sisters high pitched tone.

"Annyeong Amber." And Jongsuk's low voice.

"Annyeoooong~" I replied to them in a low tone.

"Tired?"

"A little bit."

"Sleep now."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight Sir."

*beep*

I let out a big sigh after.

"Aren't you suppose to be happy?"

"She's always with her bestfriend and she keeps reasoning that out for why she's not keeping in touch."

"I feel you."

"Thanks for the feeling."

"ㅋㅋㅋ~" I just replied with a smile to her giggle.







 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No reply.

Krystal was busy in almost two consecutive weeks, always reasoning out Jongsuk. I don't care if he is her bestfriend, i can't really. . . Krystal aish~

 

 

========================================================

Sorry for the late update are you still there readers? Please stay tuned at the next chapters ^^ Thankyou~ Hwaiting!~