8

Personal Secretary

 

( AN: My friend helped me with some of the plot 'cause i'm lacking of ideas ㅋㅋㅋㅋ~ She starts to embrace Kryber when she red my stories, Yey! Another Kryber fan.

My friends! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~ My friend who helped me is the one who's leaning her head to me.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal's POV (*drum roll* ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~)

I've passed my resignation request today. The rain pours as my heart aches.

Ding. Dong.
 

"Who's that?"
 

Ding. Dong.

















 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Amber?!" Amber was soaking wet.

"Krys. . .krystal"

"What are you doing here?"

"I. .can't. .forget. .th. .this." She was shivering.

"Amber, come here." I let her in, she stood up shaking hugging herself. I got my towel and ruffled it on her hair.

"Krystal."

"Ssshh." I looked at the floor but still ruffling her hair, hearing her voice. . . makes my heart melt.

We're so close yet we can't contact with each others eyes. We're both afraid, too afraid.

"S. .sorry Krystal." She held my hand and stopped it from drying her hair.

"Sorry?". Still looking at her chest.

"Because. . . you don't like me."

"I didn't say that." I losen my  grip and laid down my hand with the towel to her shoulder.

"Then why are you acting like this?"

". . ."

"Please tell me."

"Because you're afraid and. . .it frightens me too."

"Afraid?"

"You said your chest hurts, that your afraid of that feeling."

"This is a misunderstanding. "

"What do you mean?"

"I'm afraid of what i feel because i've never felt this way for a long time. I was dead for a long time and now? You gave life to my heart. I was afraid, afraid that i might be dead again. Krystal, you revived my heart and it beats again, it beats for you."

I hugged her and cried to her chest, she hugged me back. She was hurt too, it's not just me who's hurt, i must think of her feelings too. Her cowardness was a burden to me so i must not leave her alone.

"Don't cry princess, you're making my shirt wet."

"I don't care."

"You always don't care."

"Sorry." I cried more, the thought that i leaved her.

"Don't be. I'm the one who make you scared too." She wiped away my tears.

"Are you still scared?" I can now see her eyes. Her sweet and sincere eyes.

"Not anymore, you're the machine that is connected to my heart. I'm afraid that. . ."

"That?"

"That i might die without you." Amber added and i hugged her.

"Dork, dork, dork, dork." I'm whispering to her chest.

"My heart is not a dork."

"Right, you are the dork one." still whispering.

"Please stop crying." She wiped my tears away.

"Does it hurt you?"

"Yeah, seeing you like that."

"Amber your clothes are really wet."

"Otoke?"

"There's neither underwear nor binder here for you."

"Yah~"

"Mm."

"I'll just go home, come with me pleeeease."

"But your car was not outside."

"I'll call my driver."

"Then how did you get here?"

"Walking?"

"Really?"

"And a little sprint."

"You're really stupid."

"Can my P.S accompany me?" She handed me her hand.

"Sure Director."

From now on i'm not going to lose you, Amber.

 

Amber's POV

"Location?" Yes it will always be my driver's line.

"My house."

"Mr. Liu have you seen this?" He handed me a newspaper.

-Mr. Amber Liu and his secretary is going strong. Does history repeats itself?-

"Don't need to see it Krystal." I crumpled the paper.

"Bwoh? Let me see it." Krystal picked up the paper and uncrumpled it.

"No. No. No." I pulled the newspaper.

"Give it or i'll make you give it?"

"Give it T^T" So scary.

She red the article and given to me the newspaper.

"So?" I said to her.

"There's nothing wrong."

"Really?"

"You pabo~"

"Psssh." I said to her since i'm too scared of her glare.

"Amber."

"What?"

"You'll get a cold."

She hugged me tight to feel her warmness. Aish~ Krystal, i don't want to be a coward, i think i'm giving in.  
 

 

Krystal's POV

 Amber had a fever. Im so worried and feeling guilty to what happened to her. I won't sleep until Amber's cold is gone.

"Krys, thank you for taking care of me."

"Are you ok now?" I her hair.

"Ofcourse you're with me."

"Stop being so flirty."

"Merong~"

"I wil just make you something to eat. Okay?"

"Don't! Just get some sleep. I don't want you to get ill too. I'll just order. Im the director  afterall. ㅋㅋㅋ~" She giggled but i can see she's weak.

"Okay. Get some rest."
"You too." I've slept beside her i can feel the warm of her body because of the fever.
 

Amber's POV

She've slept, watching her sleeping is enough for me to be better. She's so pretty~ i dont want this day to end, i want to be with her for the rest of my life. Wait, what? For the rest of my life? Am i sure this time?


Narrator's POV

They arrived at the building together.

"Hmm. As i can see you both are ok now, huh?" Victoria walked beside them. Amber just gave her a dorky smile and Krystal pinched Amber and smiled to Victoria.

They go to their respective office. Victoria privately talk to Amber in her office.

"Have you red the newspaper?" Victoria said.

"Yep."

"Dont give me that reaction. Negative publicity can cause the company's rail.

"I know. But we are an unbeatable company. *winks*"

"How 'bout her? *looked at Krystal*  She've red about it?"

"Yeah, and it doesn't bother her."

"It's good to know that you both are okay now. Are you together?" Victoria widened her eye.

"I think so?"

"Be careful Mr. Director. *bows*" and Victoria made her way to the exit.

"KRYSTAL!" Amber shouted to Krystal.

"YOU REALLY WANT TO COMMUNICATE THIS WAY?" Krystal replied (Loud voice ON)

"MY OFFICE IS SOUNDPROOF!"

"Make mine too!" Krystal on the phone line.

"STOP USING THE PHONE LINE!"

"Stop or i'll make you stop."

"Yah~" Amber replied on the phone line.

"You still have a little fever, don't stress out your body."

"Yes. Ms. Krystal Jung."

"Okay Mr. Director."

"I. . ." Amber still on the phone line.

"I?"

"I. . ." Amber who is stuttering for just an "I"

"What?"

"I feel better.*sigh*"

Krystal saw Amber making a face palm.

"ㅋㅋㅋ~ if that's what you want to say."
 

*beep*

"Krystal please read the informations about Mr. Michael, they said he's going here at Korea by this month. You must really know him." Victoria on the phone line.

"Mr. Michael. . ." Krystal reads one of the thousand information about the Liu company.

"the most influencial business merchandiser in Australia. 50 years old, uh old man that's why he is an expert." Krystal continued.

"Busy?" Amber entered to Krystal's office.

"Why does your company don't let Mr. Michael be one of us?" Krystal looked at Amber.

"We already passed our company's terms to him, but it seems he's reading. . .and reading. . .and reading our terms. He's picky." Amber sat down on Krystal's table.

"Why do you keep sitting on my table? There's a chair."

"Since when i keep on sitting at your table?"

"Since i got here."

"You can't really forget about me, don't you? *wink*"

"Please turn off the phone line. I can't. . ." Victoria still on the phone line.

"Stop being jealous Victoria!" Amber shouted on the speaker.

*beep*

"So Ms. Choi is your top rival?" Krystal is browsing at the papers.

"Still reading it?"

"Yes."

"She's the one who make the Amber and Suzy's scandal." Amber stood up from the table.

"Really? (English)"

"I've paid the paparazzi to spill some information." Amber turns around and smiled to Krystal, after that Amber leaves Krystal's office.

"Psshh." Krystal mumbled.