25

Personal Secretary

Narrator's POV

The press conference was held to Liu's hall, everybody gathered and waited as soon as Amber arrives.

"Goodmorning guys, we've meet again!" Amber sat on the chair and speak to a mic on the table infront of her.

"Goodmorning Mr. Liu." Everybody greeted, paparazzi, journalists, and staffs.

"You can start asking questions now." The staff beside Amber announced.

"Is Mr. Michael officially part of your company?"

"Yes! He chose Liu Korea to be her main merchandisers and branch in Liu US to his company."

"Wow." Everybody was an awe to Amber's sentence.

"Is Ms. Krystal Jung one of the reason of the success?"

"She helped alot to our company, she spent almost half a year to give Liu company its position right now to Mr. Michael's company."

"Are you in a realationship Mr. Liu?"

"Let me think." Everyone giggled and laugh to Amber's answer, anticipation was on everyone's eyes.

"Yes we are in a relationship." Every click on a camera was taken, every recorder was in their ears to be sure it was recorded, every video camera was focused to Amber.

"How long?" Another journalists asked.

"It's not about business anymore so there's no further discussion about my love story anymore." Amber stood up and exited the hall walking through her office.
 

----------------------

"Aigoo~ hardwork." Krystal stretched her arm as she sat infront of Amber's desk.

"Yobosaeyo?" Amber point her index finger to Krystal and turned her seat around.

"Pfffft."

"Neh?" Amber turned again to Krystal after the call.

"I --"

 

 

 

"Moshi moshi." Amber turned around again and pointed her index finger up.

"Yah~"

"Neh?"

"I ha--"
 

 

 

 

"Hello?(Eng)" Amber turned around again doing the same action.

". . ."



"I hate you." Krystal goes infront of her and sat to Amber's lap with her two legs together.

"Ohgod, hot." Amber lifted her chin up to see Krystal's face.

"You dork." Krystal pinched Amber's nose and leaned forward to kiss her. Amber blood was rising that she gave a passionate kiss to Krystal. Krystal broke the kiss by biting Amber's lower lips.

"Mm." Amber moan to the pain and held her lips.

"Sorry.ㅋㅋㅋ~" Krystal said and touched Amber's lips too.

"Happy Birthday Krys." Amber grabbed Krystal's hand and hold on to it tightly.

"My birthday is still 2 days from this day."

"It's a week birthday."

"Yeah. Evrybody keeps sending there greetings."

"Let's play computer games, where's your laptop?"

"At your house."

"Is my house your house now?" Amber swayed her chair side by side.

"Yes! Merong~"

"Put your clothes to my walk- in then."

"It's yours."

"My house is your house now."

"Seriously?"

"I'm serious."

"My Amber is serious, she've grown up alot." Krystal gave Amber a hug still sitting on Amber's lap.

"I'm not a kid." Amber pouted to Krystal after breaking the hug.

"Cute Llama, teach me how to ride a motorcycle, i don't want to play."

"Aish~ that's too heavy for a princess."

"Please?" Krystal made a puppy eyes plus a cute voice.

"Okay okay but will take it slowly."

"Yey!" Krystal kissed Amber's face all over.

"Stop me." Amber put her hands on Krystal's waist to support her weight.

"Dork." Krystal stopped and kissed Amber's lips lightly.

"Let's go home."

"Let's go." Krystal stood up and pulled Amber making there way to the exit.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.


"That number again?" Krystal said as she saw Amber frowned.

"Neh~" Amber opened the door car and Krystal got in first.

"You said you'll change your number?"

"It's no use he/she might track my number again."

"Just don't entertain it."

"Yeah." Amber said in a worried tone.

"I wonder who's that." Krystal leaned on the sit and scrolled her phone.

"Want to guess?"

"Minho Oppa." Krystal looked at Amber with a fierce eyes and Amber just laugh a little.

"He's not like that, he'll never hide."

"Right." Krystal continued scrolling her phone again.

"What about Jongsuk?"

"What for? He's not even in Korea."

"It's hard being a detective."

"Who told you to be?"

"Cold princess strike."

"ㅋㅋㅋ~"

They drove to Amber's house or THEIR HOUSE. Amber opened her garage and start to pull out her motorcycle and a mountain bike.

"What's the mountain bike for?"

"Practice this first. Do you know how to ride a bike?"

"I. . ."

"I thought so. Learn how to ride this bike first, c'mon sit." Amber wave to Krystal to go seat on the bike.

"Woo. High." Krystal said as she sat down and put her feet on the pedal.

"I'll be guiding you from behind, so don't be scared little princess."

"Psssh."

"Hehehe. Start now."

"Amber, don't let go."

"I won't Soojung."

"ㅋㅋㅋ~" Krystal start to pedal slowly and Amber pushing her slowly from behind.

"Don't push me Amber!"

"I'm not, i'm just holding it. Balance it Krys."

"Yeah yeah!"

"Don't panick. Hahaha."

"Sshh." Krystal was focus from balancing the bike. She was a little wiggle at first but learned to balance the bike after the session.

 

 

"Oh you look good." Amber walked beside her following her from the side.

"You're not holding?!" Krystal stumbled from her reaction and Amber catch her alongside with the bike.

"I told you not to panick."

"Mygah. Thanks Amber." Krystal holds Amber chest and grip onto it.

"You're not gripping my shirt until you'll learn right?"

"Let me hold onto you first, i think i can do it." Krystal said and start to pedal while gripping onto Amber's shirt, Amber just smiled and followed her.

"Amber, catch me okay?"

"Ofcourse." Amber whispered while Krystal start to put her other hand to the handle.

"Just balance Krystal!"

Amber's POV

She learned it too fast. She was riding it in cirlce enjoying it.

"AMBEEER!ㅋㅋㅋ~" Krystal shouted and giggled. I held my chest as i saw her beautiful face the wind makes her hair wave out of her face, she's so pretty her silky white skin was so complementary with the sun. I'm lucky to have her, and i'm proud to tell the world that i've found the girl the one i can live for.

"Amber catch me!"

I hold on to the front handle to make the bike stop, Krystal pecked my lips as the bike's momentun stops but my heart's momentum didn't stop. God thank you for giving her, i'm happy to be the one who deserves her.

"Can i try your motorbike now?" Krystal got off from the bike and tucked in her hair behind her ears and her lower lips.
I held my chest again, y and cute at the same time that's incredible, this heart filled with love brings joy to me. Aaaah, this feeling.

"Amber?

"Oh?"

"What are you thinking?" Krystal put her hand at the top of my hand which is on my chest.

"Nothing."

"Amber this is earth. Okay?"

"Yeah. Earth."

"You're funny." Krystal pushed my arms with her index finger and walked to the direction of my motorbike.

I'm worried that she can't lift it, it was really heavy even for me. Aish~ this girl.

Narrator's POV

"Broom! Broom!" Krystal ran to the motorbike excitedly acting out like she was on the motorbike.

"It's really heavy Krystal, just take my bike don't need to learn that." Amber walked behind Krystal.

"Teach me or i'll make you teach me." Krystal glared to her and Amber giggled, it was a long time since she heard it again.

"Make me." Amber raise her two eyebrows and glared back to Krystal.

"You really want this, huh?"

"Yeah. Make me."

Krystal got closer to her and run her index finger to Amber's shoulder which made Amber shivered.

"Ohmy. . ." Amber whispered as the shivered to her spine continue.

"Teach me, or you'll never had a good time again." Krystal run her index finger to Amber's stomach.

"I'LL TEACH YOU!" Amber screamed out.

"Yey!" From Krystal's iness back from her being kid again.

"Krystal don't trigger this too much, okay? Please be careful." Amber said putting the knee and shoulder pad to Krystal.

"Yeah." Krystal said as she tighten the helmet around her neck.

"Please be careful." Amber whispered and the engine with the keys, it was an automatic back once you switch your keys in the motor will start.

"So how do i run?"

"Listen carefully. This is not a scooter i'm telling you, this is a multi heavy scooter not a scooter but a motorcycle."

"I got it, Amber."

"The minimum and maximum speed depends on this pedal once you press it it'll be in a primary, second step secondary and so on and if you step these aback it'll be neutral again."

"Secondary is the fastest, right?"

"Anniyo. Just use the primary Soojung don't need to learn the other parts."

"Umm. Okay and this is clutch and the brake, right?" Krystal pointed out to Amber.

"Yeah clutch is for changing gears, you need to mix it up."

"Gears? The primary, secondary?"

"Yes, don't forget it especially the brake."

"Let's just start." Krystal triggered the gas and it made the engine sounds.

"Cool." Krystal exclaimed.

"Slowly Krystal, i'll follow you."

"Okay, here it goes." Krystal pulled the handle and the motor started to run but suddenly stopped.

"Oh what happened?" Amber ran infront of Krystal to see her face.

"It's scary i don't want to learn it." Krystal turned her look to Amber.

"I told you, get off now." Amber stepped down the support for the bike and catch Krystal as she ride off.

"Yah." Krystal screamed as she got off.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

Amber pulled out her phone before saying something.



Amber dialled a number and ringed it.

"Who are you calling?" Krystal asked confused.

"Yobosaeyo? I need to hire two security guard at my house." Amber said through the phone and Krystal looked at her still confused.

"I don't want bodyguards." Krystal whispered to Amber.

"We don't want bodyguards. Just secure my house, neh~ Thanks!"

"Just to be safe." Amber slid her phone to her pocket and pulled Krystal to their house.

 

====================================================================

OMO. LOL! XD To be continued. . .