18

Personal Secretary

Narrator's POV (Continuation. . .)

"I said --"

"Krystal, stop hurting me." Amber leaned the top of her head to Krystal's shoulder.

"Amber i'm just kidding, really. Don't cry Amber!" Krystal tilted her upper body to face Amber.

"I'm not crying."

"Sorry Amber-ssi."

"Soojung."

"Mm?" Krystal sat down on the floor so she can see Amber clearly. Amber cupped Krystal's cheeks before she speaks.

"My heart really melts when you're at my side. The first time i saw you i thought you're a cold doll, the first time i knew you i thought you were a princess, the first time i cared about you i thought you're perfect, and the first time i've fallen for you i thought i'll never ever give in."

"Amber i feel the same way. I just. . ."

"Just?"

"Nothing."

"C'mon Krys!"

"Amber." Krystal gave Amber a glare, Amber didn't speak after but whispering something that Krystal can't hear.

"Stop whispering, dork."

"Let's play PS Krystal."

"It's late."

"Let's skip work tomorrow."

"Like skipping class?"

"Yeah." Amber raised her two eyebrows two times.

"Let's play!" Krystal was back to her energy.

Amber set things up. Amber handed Krystal a gun controller.

"Wow." Krystal was amazed by the gun controller and tilted the gun side by side.

"You just pull this trigger to fire, and at the handle there's the movement keys, and this bottom part the reload. Got it?" Amber instructed Krystal and pointed things out.

"I got it. (English)"

"Let's play this scary one."

Amber pushed in the CD and started the game. Amber and Krystal customized there characters, there invoice, and there weapons.

"Do we play together?"

"Ofcourse. But if you go apart from me the screen will be divided by two. Try it, go to that room i'll stay here."

"Okay." Krystal moved to the right room and the screen starts to divide into two, seeing Amber's location at the left screen and Krystal's location to the right.

"Okay, i got it. I must stick to you the ambiance is scary."

"Let's stick together team cccchik." Amber acted the voice in a radio.

They played the game for almost 2 hours. They took a break from the game whenever they feel thirtsy or wanted some snack.

"Annya! Amber here!"

"Krystal there's a ghost there i've seen it!"

"No no no. Amber look at that door it's opening." Krystal pointed to the screen.

"! Run run run Krystal!" Amber jog into her place.

"Hahahaha." Krystal run backwards virtually.

"Don't look back!"

"Aw SH*T, she's scary! This is a holy bullet to let her die." Krystal laughed a little.

"KILL! KILL!(English)" Amber turned her virtual character to face the ghost and shot some bullet.

"Kiiiiill!(English)"

"Yah! Krystal move don't be so close to her!" Amber positioned her character infront of Krystal's character. The ghost ripped Amber's character and Krystal's bullet was not enough for the ghost to be killed before Amber dies.

"Aish~ I killed myself for you."

"Amber you're my hero." Krystal still focusing to the game.

"It's 4am! Game Over!" Amber plug out the game.

"Yah!" Krystal pointed the gun to Amber's head.

"Kill me." Amber said looking at Krystal.

"I'm just joking. ㅋㅋㅋ~" Krystal held down the gun and kissed Amber's lips.

"Enjoying the game much, huh?"

"I'll kill Suzy's ghost by this."

"Yah~ Krystal that's too violent."

"ㅋㅋㅋ~"

"I'm tired." Amber laid her body to the couch.

"I'm tired." Krystal copied Amber and slept on top of Amber.

"Krystal."

"Amber."

"ㅋㅋㅋ~ seriously."

"Mm? What?"

"I love you so much Krystal."

"I love you too." Krystal pinched Amber's nose.

Amber and Krystal slept on the couch without changing there position. Amber never felt Krystal's heaviness as she was like an angel for Amber.

"Krystal." Amber rubbed her eyes and look at her clock, it was already noon.

"Amber, i'm hungry." Krystal looked at Amber with a puppy eyes. Amber pinched Krystal's cheeks.

"There's a nearby restaurant here. Want to go?"

"Mm." Krystal nodded and smiled.

They both got up and wash up. Krystal brought some spare clothes so she didn't have to borrow clothes from Amber. Amber wore a black t-shirt, leather jacket, black jeans and sunglasses while Krystal wore a black jacket, black skinny and a black cap.

"Men in Black. ㅋㅋㅋ~" Amber noticed there paired color.

"You should disguise yourself by wearing a gas mask." Krystal approached Amber and fixed her hair.

"How 'bout scream mask?" Amber hugged Krystal closer.

"Dork. Let's go."

Krystal clings to Amber's arms going to the restaurant. Krystal lowers her head when people passed by and Amber will just smile to her. They arrive at the restaurant, both of them lowering their head.

"Finally! What do you want?"

"You."

"Okay then."

"ㅋㅋㅋ~" Krystal covered while giggling.

Amber called the waiter and ordered the food. As soon as the food arrive they started to eat.

"Suzy texted me."

"What did she said?"

"To meet her."

"Pssh."

"I'll give you a ride home."

"I'm going to Jonghyun's bar, i'll play with Sulli."

"I'll drive you there then."

"Umm. Okay."

"YOU DON'T WANT IT?!"

"Sshhh! Pabo yah!~"

"ㅋㅋㅋ~"

Amber drove Krystal at the bar and went straight to Suzy.

"Suzy yah~ it's cold here." Amber approached Suzy. Suzy was standing on a bridge near the river, the breeze was cold and the waters making it's waves.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.


Amber replied to Minho first before sliding it back to her pocket.

"Amber, do you remember this place?"

"Hmm." Amber leaned on the bridge and breath in the cold and fresh breeze.

*Flashback*

"You can shout here to relieve your stress, no one will hear you." Amber leaned in at the side of the bridge titling her head to Suzy.

"Really?"

"SUZY IS SO LOVELY!" Amber shouted that made Suzy giggle.

"What are you doing?" Suzy replied.

"SUZY LOVES ME!"

"Eunyoungie~"

"Hahaha. I'm just kidding." Amber gave her smile to Suzy.

"EUNYOUNG LOVES ME!" Suzy shouted and breath in the cold breeze Amber smiled to her and shouted:

"SUZY! WOULD YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?!"

"Bwoh?" Suzy looked at Amber, Amber kneeled infront of Suzy and took her hand. Suzy pulled out her hand from Amber's grip.

"Suzy." Amber whispered and stood up from her position.

"I LOVE EUNYOUNG!"

Suzy hugged Amber after, Amber felt Suzy's shyness and hugged her back tigtly.

*end of flashback*

"Eunyoung."

"Yes?" Amber tilted her head to Suzy. Suzy's hair was into the wave of the air making her face seen clearly. Amber chase her heartbeat, but she knew what's the difference now between the pain and the love.

"I tried to find someone better than you, but it seems i can't find one."

"Suzy."

"My heart still beats the same."

"Suzy, people change so do feelings are."

"Eunyoungie~" Suzy faced Amber. Amber held her chest for the sudden momentum.

"You're still the same." Suzy added looking at Amber's hand holding to her chest. Amber can't explain to Suzy that it's pain, seeing her that she might hurt Suzy again.

"I'm the same just m--"

 

 

Amber was cutted by Suzy's sudden action. Suzy's hands on Amber's shoulder and her lips touching Amber's lips.
 

 

 

"Amber." Amber moved backwards and she saw Minho's car and Krystal was standing on the other side of the road with Minho.

"Krystal." Amber was froze to her position unable to process what would she do next.

"Krystal- ssi." Suzy said and looked at Krystal's teary eyes.

Amber sprint on the other side making her way to Krystal.

"Krystal, hear me out."

"No Amber."

"Let her think Amber." Minho said pushing Amber away from Krystal.

"Don't get in my way!" Madness was controlling Amber.
 

 

Minho pulled Krystal closer to him and kissed her lips. Krystal was shocked eyeing Minho from his kiss. Minho broke the kiss and looked at Krystal.

 

 

"Do you feel how Krystal felt now?" Minho gave Amber an evil look.

"PABO YAH!" Amber jump into Minho and landed her fist to Minho's face giving Minho a bleeding nose.

"Is that all you got?" Minho said who is now sitting at the ground.

"Eunyoung, Minho, stop this."

"Annya, you better go home now Suzy. Amber's driver will ride you home." Minho smiled and signalled Amber's driver to take Suzy.

"Are you CRAZY?!" Amber grabbed Minho's collar.

"Annya." Minho smiled to Amber and weeped his blood. Amber was so pissed off that she stretch her arms again ready to throw another punch. Minho just closed his eyes ready to take Amber's punch but when he opened her eyes she saw Krystal backhuggig Amber stopping Amber from her madness.

"Amber, let it go."

"Here take my keys." Minho throw her keys and Amber catched it.

"Minho, thankyou." Krystal said but looking at the floor still shock from the kiss.

"Chill out Amber." Minho stood up and smile.

"I'll just trash your car after." Amber pulled Krystal inside the car and started to leave.

Krystal was just looking outside wiping her tears and holding on to her lap. Amber can't say a word from what happened. Luckily it was late there's not much of a car lights to beam her vision, so Amber can see the driveway clearly.

"Drive me to my apartment." Krystal broke the silence.

"Krystal."

"Amber." Krystal looked to Amber. Amber saw Krystal's red eyes because of the drama, she couldn't resist Krystal more.

"Okay." Amber calmly replied.

Amber drove Krystal to her apartment. Krystal didn't look back after getting off. Amber couldn't get mad but instead she wanted to talk to her. Everything was unclear, everything was out of control.

 

==========================================================================================

So much drama, i'm going to lessen it by the next chapter XDD

Keep reading guys! Stay with me :D :))