31

Personal Secretary

Krystal's POV

 It's almost three days from the day i woke up and i feel alot better now.

Aiden said she called Amber's phone many times but she was not answering. Aiden maybe do look like Amber but loving someone is different VERY different for a feeling  inside thinking about it I Iooked at the window I glanced at the sky i can remember how Amber and I stared at the clouds on Jeju and finding some similar shapes and faces. Amber.

"Krystal?" I looked up to the door and saw Aiden carrying a box, i can guess it's a food because of the smell, GRILLED BEEF!

"Yes!" I clasped my hand together I've been craving for this grilled meat since I woke up.

"This is special beef." He opened the box and placed the small table on top of my bed. Mmm~ This smell.

"Why?" I asked him but I instinctively looked at the box the logo was:

"Where did you bought this?" I asked him again before he can answer.

"Jeju. Luna gave it to me she said the beef from the resto was delicious."

"Oh."

"Eat up." Aiden starts to scroll her Android phone he seems so fund of texting.

"You look like Amber, maybe your mom adopted you to Amber's mom." I couldn't control my curious mind it's just they really look alike except for some other parts.

"Our mom looks like twin too. C'mon! Tell me what's our difference." He looked up to me and started to drifted his body side by side so I can examine him, I looked at his body and face, well everything I can see. From this point of view they really look the same but they are really recognizable as I look deeply.

"Your hair is spiky, your a little tan, your somewhat masculine. Oh, I get it now!"

"Get what?"

"Your a manly man while Amber looks teenly adorable."

"Is that a compliment or what?" He tilted his head to me and curved his one eyebrow, he looks so elegant wearing his coat and he really looks like a man. Urgh! I mean he's a manly man.

"Take it whatever you wanted."

"I'll take that as nothing." He grins first and start to tap his phone again lifting and curving her one leg to his other leg.

"What do you do for a living?" Maybe he's a billionaire.

"Model. But now Liu director."

"What branch?"

"Korea."

"WHAT?"

"Oh!" He gasp as he was like remembering something, but wait director of the Korea's Liu? What?

"You didn't know about the news. It's like Jongsuk still spilling his last ace and he spill out that Amber is a girl, our company's moderators are strict that they can't tolerate an issue about that and replaced her as fast as they could." Aiden said but he's still not finish explaining my mind just can't get it right, I was asleep and Amber was facing all the problems alone because I was too weak to woke up from my white dreams. Ouch~ I felt my heart ache as I imagined it, maybe i'm right she've got tired of waiting for me that being alone is what she couldn't take anymore, and the worse thing she couldn't wait for me anymore.

"Are you okay?"

"Ye. . .yeah" I smile weakly to him just to respond to his question.

"Missing her?"

"Where is she? I thought Luna saw her? I want to talk to her." My Inquisition made him think like his having a secret. I can think of a way to break free here and find her myself, i want her, i want to stay with her, i don't want her to be alone.

"Calm down. . .It's just i don't know where she is. She just keeps on appearing at my phone, she never replied to my messages or calls."

"I know you know where she is."

"Listen to this. This is the time when your comatose for 10 months and starting from that month i rarely can contact her. " Aiden gave his phone to me and i grabbed it, there's voicemail that starts to play as i heard a shrieking sound, so i think i should hear it if Aiden gave it to me.

 

 

". . . . .Aiden, guys please take care of Krystal. I know i've been out for almost a month but i'm resolving my or I and Krystal's problem i'll be back soon, please don't let Krystal be worried. Please don't make her heart ache when she thinks about me. I trust you from all of the thousands people, Aiden. Don't let Krystal think of me for a while. Thank you."

*beep*

 

Hearing her voice the water from my eyes starts to form, i bite my lip to stop the pain and my tears. I can feel her pitiness for herself from being a rich director down to zero. "I and Krystal's problem" Damn it Amber! Just let me stay with you i want to resolve things with you but the ironic part of this was "Don't let Krystal think of me for a while"  after saying it's our problem now your saying don't let me think about you? Aish~

"Krystal- ssi."

this just tell me where you are Amber. I start to curse in my head, this things driving me crazy and Amber Liu you are driving me crazy.

"I'll treat you grilled meat, just please calm down." My tears burst more as Aiden talked to me, I just remembered how Amber's dorkiness makes my heart melts.

"Just stop talking." I sobbed and wiped my tears away.

She was strong even if i was not there, i should be strong too, i'll wait for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

========================================================

Short update :) Sorry, and thank you for reading! I love you guys! :)