26

Personal Secretary

Narrator's POV


Krystal starts to give Amber the nickname M as she was having a hard time with the two syllables AMBER (Accented Krystal would pronounce it as EMBER, right? ^^) and just cut it out by M.

Buzz. Buzz.



Krystal walk down the corner of the street and take-out some food at a nearby restaurant.
 

 

*BAM*

 

 

 

 

"Aw." Krystal dropped the food as she bumped someone on the chest.

"Sorry Mi--"

"Jongsuk Oppa!" Krystal cutted the person, she was surprised to see Jongsuk.

"Oh! Soojung! I'm sorry I wasn't looking to my direction."

"It's okay but umm." Krystal said and looked down at the plastic bags filled with food that scattered around.

"Oh yeah. Hehehe. I'll treat you then, sorry Soojungie~" Jongsuk said picking up the plastic bags abd throwing it at the trashbin.

"Treat accepted." Krystal said patting Jongsuk's arm.

Krystal and Jongsuk walk in at the restaurant again, Jongsuk treat Krystal the food and the take-out food for Amber.

"Why are you here in Korea?" Krystal said sipping her soda and looking at Jongsuk.

"Just some company work here, and to meet a friend." Jongsuk said leaning her back to his seat.

"You got a work at a company? Nice."

"Are you free tonight?" Jongsuk stared to Krystal waiting for an answer.

"Hmm." Krystal scrolled to her phone looking for something.

"What? Are you rejecting your bestfriend?"

"You didn't even tell me you're here in Korea, is that how you treat a bestfriend?" Krystal glared at Jongsuk, Jongsuk being a fail to reason out just gulp up his drinks.

"Loser." Krystal whispered.

"Bwoh?"

"Yeah, I'm free tonight. Where are we going?"

"At the bar? You can go with Amber if you want too."

"We're always there." Krystal looked at Jonghyun and smiled.

"Psssh. Yuri (means girlxgirl a manga genre)"

"Jealous?"

"Shut up Krystal. (Eng)"

"You shut up." Krystal glared to Jongsuk and Jongsuk stuck his tongue out.

After the lunch they bid their goodbyes and Jongsuk reminded Krystal to be at the bar tonight, Krystal waved and did an O-kay sign.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.




"Llama-eating-taco." Krystal mumbled to herself heading through the company building.

 

 


"What took so long?" Amber said as Krystal entered her office.

"I met Jongsuk Oppa." Krystal said and put down the plastic bag on Amber's desk.

"I thought he's not in Korea." Amber dig in to the plastic bag to find her tacos and ate it.

"I though so too. But he said he's in Korea for a company work."

"What company?"

"Ow that i forgot to ask."

"Mm." Amber munching the taco and savouring every bit of the ingredient.

"You eat so delicious." Krystal said and reached out for Amber's side lips to wipe the sauce off.

"You want some?"

"Annya, it's not even enough for you. Jongsuk wants to meet- up at the bar tonight."

"Sure thing. That's like our second home, we're always there."

"That's what I've said."

"But let's go home first I need to grab my contact lenses and we'll just ride my motorbike."

"You're wearing contacts? I didn't know that." Krystal leaned forward to Amber and widened Amber's eye by her fingers.

"Boyah~ what are you doing? I've just started using it yesterday."

"Llama breath, say aaaah." Krystal start to pull out from her purse a mouth spray and pointed it to Amber's mouth.

"Aaaah." Krystal sprayed the mouth spray and got back from her position.

"Old days. It's funny that you're my P.S."

"It's funny that you're my director."

"What's funny about our positions?"

"Stupid."

"Krystal." Amber leaned back to her seat and stared at Krystal.

"Neh?"

"You're close to perfection."

"You can't stop liking me, huh?"

"Saranghae." Amber smiled and stretch her arms up to do a heart shape.

"Dork. I love you too, so much." Krystal replied and gave Amber a smile.

*Tick*
The clock strikes indicating working hours are over. Krystal and Amber headed to their house. Krystal wore a skinny jeans, a white v-neck and a black sneakers while Amber wore a black leather jacket, jeans, Nike shoes.

"We looks so teenager." Krystal said as Amber opened the garage.

"Yeah. You look y even wearing simple outfits." Amber said and Krystal slapped her arm.

"Put this on." Amber gave Krystal a navy blue helmet.

"You bought me one? Sweet." Krystal teased.

Amber wore her dark red helmet and start to rode her bike.

"Power rangers!" Amber screamed backing up her motorbike.

"Dork."

"Hop in."

Krystal hop in and grips on Amber's waist, Amber pulled Krystal's hands to lean closer to her making Krystal hug her.

"You might fall." Amber turned her look to Krystal.

"I've fallen for you."

"Sweet nothings." Amber teased Krystal from her sudden romantic words.

"Pabo~" Krystal said and leaned her head to Amber's back.

Amber start to drive on the road with safety precaution, she's still adjusting to her contact lens and the beaming of lights Krystal was observing Amber's driving she was worried for the girl's eyesight. Amber parked the bike as soon as they've arrived.

"Are your eyes okay?" Krystal said while Amber was dropping some eye liquid to her eyes.

"Yeah, just afraid that the air might dries it off. Let's go inside?"

"Yeah, I'll text Jongsuk." Krystal said and pulled her phone out on her pocket.

Amber's hand was at Krystal waist going in at the bar. Everyone was checking them out, girls are waving to Amber and guys are flashing smile to Krystal.

"Let's wait here." Krystal said sliding her phone back to her pocket and sitting on the countertable next to the bartender.

"It's been so long since I blend in with the crowd here."

"Yeah. We're always at Jonghyun's office."

"So where is Jongsuk?"

"He said he'll be here in a minute."

"I'll go to the bathroom first, wait here." Amber said patting Krystal's knees.

"Okay."

After Amber gone to the bathroom she suddenly hear someone calling her so she looked back and saw a girl smiling brightly to her.

"Hey! Remember me? Long time no see." The girl puts her hand on Amber's shoulder.

"Sorry miss, but. . .I can't remeber you." Amber said observing the girl's face.

"Nicole. Remember?" The girl leaned closer to Amber and whispered their body was pressing against each other.

"Sorry, but I really can't remember you. My girlfriend is waiting for me so if you mind." Amber pushed the girl gently away from her and took her way to Krystal.

"Psssh. Heartbreaker." The girl mumbled and crossed her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"Hey there." A tall man approached Krystal. Krystal turned her look on the crowd ignoring the guy infront of her.

"I said hey, are you deaf?" The guy added and touched Krystal's chin to look at her.

"Sorry whoever you are but i'm not interested talking to you." Krystal replied and slapped the guy's hand.

"I know you want this too." The guy grabs Krystal's wrist and Krystal can't let go he was too strong for her.

"HEY!"

"Amber!" Krystal shouted and the guy tahe her grip off  on Krystal.

"Your boyfriend? Looks so squishy." The guy pushed Amber's shoulder with his finger.

"Hey is there a problem?" Jongsuk showed up and turned the guy to his direction.

"Another squishy, I can take two." The man replied.

"Who's squishy?!" Jonghyun apeeared and pushed the man's chest.

"Yeah who's squishy you squishy!" Taemin added popping out of nowhere.

"O. . .kay." The guy back up from them slowly.

"Hey! Try to point your finger to me again." Amber shouted giving the guy a confused look.

"Amber." Krystal grabbed Amber's wrist.

"Sure!" The guy pointed to her but Amber instinctively got his finger and bent it to her back.

"Argh!" The guy screamed in pain which makes everyone who passed by go backwards.

"I think that's too much Amber." Jonghyun stops Amber's torture from the guy. The guy sprint outside the bar holding his fingers.

"Pretty and y people, you're attracting so much of my people here, why not wait inside my office?" Jonghyun said.

"We just want to blend in." Jongsuk said and laughed a little.

"You're late." Krystal said to Jongsuk.

Jonghyun and Taemin blend in with the crowd after the minimal conversation.

"I was caught up by an appointment. Hey there squishy." Jongsuk replied and patted Amber.

"Do you want me to squish you?"

"I'm just kidding. Hahaha."

"So let's roll this night?" Krystal was like in a party mode that she walked in the dance floor and start to dance.

"Party Jung." Jongsuk said.

"Never had a crush on her?" Amber said looking at Krystal's direction.

"Crush? That's too elementary." Jongsuk said and waved his hand to the bartender to order drinks.

"Then what?" Amber was curious, jealousy can make you curious.

"I don't know. You're too lucky Amber." Jongsuk smiled to Amber and sipped her cocktail.

"Yeah." Amber leaned back her arms to the counter to support her weight.

"Guys, let's dance!" Krystal said as she pulled Amber and Jongsuk away from the table.

Girls are piling up to Amber and Jongsuk along the dance floor and Krystal was being held by Amber to not 'cause a guy to hook up to her again. They groove to beat and energy of the beat and everyones moves.

"Gah! Drained." Krystal said as she sat down at the couch near the corner with a circle table infront.

"Hydrate." Jongsuk gave Krystal a drink and smiled.

"Is he flirting?" Amber whispered to Krystal.

"We care for each other, okay." Krystal turned her look to Amber and whispered.

"Is that your bike Amber? The black, neon patterned line one." Jongsuk said as he see the Liu model of the motorbike outside.

"Yeah, that's mine."

"Cool, didn't know you have one." Jongsuk sipped his cocktail from the last drop.

"I don't drive much because of my eyesight, so i drive it when there's less cars."

"I see. Let me try your bike sometimes. Can i?"

"He loves motorcycles, Amber." Krystal interrupted.

"Sure not a problem to me. Hehehe." Amber scratch the back of her head.

"Dork." Krystal pinched Amber's cheeks after.

"I should go now, it's late i have work for tomorrow."

"Sure, let's hang out again next time."

"Sure!" Jongsuk stood up and fixed his clothes before going.

"Bye Oppa." Krystal said and smiled to him.

"Bye Soojung and Bye Amber, thanks for the time." Jongsuk gave Amber a bro fist and smiled to Krystal.

"Yeah sure." Amber replied.

Jongsuk walked away and Krystal and Amber was still relaxing to the couch.

"Tired princess?"

"Charge me up." Krystal leaned closer to Amber and gave out a kiss. Suddenly a flash of light appeared making Krystal shocked and broke the kiss.

"Ohmygod. Someone took a picture of us." Krystal pushed herself away from Amber and looked around.

"I don't care anymore." Amber pulled Krystal closer to her and continued the kiss Krystal drew a smile on her face and gave back the same force of kiss to Amber.

 

 

===============================================================

^^ . . .