16

Personal Secretary

Narrator's POV

"GOODMORNING MY LOVELY STAFF!" Amber shouted and walked happily around her company swaying around her hand and greeting every staff she'll pass by with a smile.

"You look like a clown." Victoria said as she observed Amber's movements before Amber halts to her table.

"Yah~ You're so mean. I'm just happy." Amber smiled to Victoria but Victoria's facial expression is familiar to Amber.

"What's the problem?" Amber asked out.

"You'll see the problem in your office." Victoria said and Amber stared at her trying to speak up if she was joking, but Victoria's expression was really serious.

"Mr. Liu!" Krystal was approaching them and she looked at Amber and Victoria's stares.

"Bwoh? What's your problem?" Krystal asked frowning.

"Victoria said it's in my office, let's go?"

"Neh~ Bye Ms. Victoria." Krystal said and bowed to Victoria before leaving her.

"Neh~" Victoria shortly replied.   

Krystal and Amber walked through Amber's office, Krystal was the first one who entered the office. Krystal frowns as she saw someone sitting at the front desk's chair she couldn't see the girl's face as the girl was looking at Amber's desk, Krystal looked back at Amber and told her she have a guest. Krystal then walked her way to her office.

"Goodmorning, may i help you?" Before Amber could sit on her chair she was shocked and was depicted for who it was.

"Annyeong. . .Annyeonghasaeyo Amber." The girl in a long black hair replied.

"Su. . .








 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy, what are you doing here?"

 

 

=======================================================================================

Yey spoiler! You've reached almost half of the story, congratulations to me and to my readers! *kiss* *kiss* *kiss* Please keep on supporting! ^^

To be continued. . .