27

Personal Secretary

NARRATOR's POV

"Being loveydovey to much?" Victoria said and gave Amber the newspaper.

True feelings can never hide
Mr. Liu and her former secretary was seen at a bar being intimate with each other blahblahblah. . .

"Sweet headline." Amber said walking out from Victoria's office. Victoria just looked at her as she walks away.

"KRYSTAL LOOK AT THIS!" Amber shouted entering her office.

"You don't need to shout really." Krystal approached her and grabbed the newspaper.

"Sweet right?"

"Dork. This is funny. You should text this to the mysterious whatsoever man."

"Good idea." Amber pulled out her phone and start to type in.

"I'm just kidding Amber." Krystal start to look at Amber's phone if she's really going to type it in.



"Jinjja, that's cruel." Krystal elbowed Amber, the fact the she really sent it.

"He or she started it."

"You're such a kid."

"Hey there's a company meeting later." Amber said.

"Wait. That's not on the schedule."

"Do the staff know?"

"Ofcourse it's a company meeting afterall."

"And why didn't i --"

"Sshh. Are you disobeying the director?"

"Yes!"

"Why so brave? You were shy at our first meeting."

"First impression really is not true."

"Sorry director, am i being too much?" Amber mimick Krystal's reserve movement and voice.

"Yah! I don't talk that way. That looks funny." Krystal laughed a little and slapped Amber's arms.

"Well, you don't look funny but scary."

"Because you're a flirt."

"I'm not."

"LIAAAAAAAAAAR." and Krystal fades (LOL)

*Tick*

The clock strikes at the time for the company meeting, Amber and Krystal walk together to the conference hall.

"Does nobody know how to turn the lights on." Krystal entered the dark hall and flipped the switch on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The small pieces of paper came flying on the air, and fake snows and party poppers was all over the hall. There were foods for the staffs too.

"You scared me guys." Krystal pouted and laughed a little.

"Happy Birthday Ms. Jung!"

Everyone greeted and shook their hand to Krystal and walked through the food after.

"Happy Birthday Princess." Amber said as she walked infront of Krystal and smiled.

"Is this your plan?" Krystal replied.

"This is OUR plan."

"You don't have to, but thanks.*smiles*" Krystal start to hug Amber after the reply.

"Mr. Liu, Ms. Jung. Let's party!" The staff shouted and a karaoke was pushed inside the hall by the other staff.

"Hey you didn't ask permission for that." Amber pointed to the staff who were pushing the karaoke.

"Umm. Sorry sir." The staff who shouted bows after.

"Amber." Krystal whispered and pat Amber's back.

"Umm. For this time. . . YOU CAN PARTY!" Amber loose herself and shouted helping the staff to place the karaoke at the middle.

Krystal's birthday become like a party holiday for the staffs. They had a great time until the working hours are over.

"Fix this guys, okay? No sleepovers at my building."

"Yes sir." The staff salute as Amber and Krystal exited the office.

"It was fun. ㅋㅋㅋ~"
"Yeah but tiring. Aigoo~ my back." Amber stretch her back while Krystal hitting her lightly at the back.

"Amber where's your car?" Krystal asked as she can find Amber's car at the parking lot.

"Oh i forgot, I lend it to my driver her wife is in labor."

"How kind. ㅋㅋㅋ~ bus or cab?"

"Bus, sounds fun."

"Let's see."

Krystal and Amber rode the bus after the wait. The bus was half filled with people.

"Hide yourself at back corner." Krystal said and Amber sat on the back right corner beside the window, every people she'll pass by looked at her and being confused.

"This will be a headline." Krystal said as she sat beside Amber.

"-True feelings can be at public transportaion-"

"Hahaha."

"Wear this on your lap." Amber took off her coat and put it on Krystal's lap.

"Thanksamber." Krystal rapidly said the words to not attract attention.

"Yourwelcomekrystal."

"ㅋㅋㅋ~" Krystal leaned on her head to Amber's shoulder.

-House-

"Sulli texted me, almost everyone." Krystal was at the front door.

"What did they say?"

"They want me to go there, because it's my day."

"It's late."

"Let's gooo." Krystal pulled Amber to stood up from the couch.

"Aish~ i'll get my bike, change your clothes i'll change mine later."

"Let's party!" Krystal screamed and Amber giggled.

 

 

"KRYSTAL LET'S GO!"

"Oops." Krystal stepped on something but it was too dark for her to see.

"Ouch you broke my helmet."

"Aw. Use mine, i'll just hold on to you. Don't cry my Amber."

"Mommy. Mommy."

"Dork." Krystal hopped in and Amber starts to drive.

They've travelled to the bar alot easier because of the cars are lesser that night.

"Oh. Amber, Krystal!"

"Hey Jongsuk." Amber let Krystal get off first before her.

"Can i try your bike now?" Jongsuk said and flashed a smile to Amber.

"Hmm." Amber played with her keys teasing Jongsuk.

"Please?"

"Okayokay, be careful not to scratch it." Amber throw the keys to Jongsuk.

"Yes!" Jongsuk hop in and drove off out of the parking lot.

After Jongsuk left Krystal and Amber gone through Jonghyun's office.

"Aww~ Same hair color." Luna said while the couple entered Jonghyun's office.

"Aww~" Sulli added.

"You're out of the cage Luna?ㅋㅋㅋ~"

"There's so many tourist at Jeju, this is the only free time i got."

"Good to see you here." Amber said and grins.

"Liar. Merong~"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTAL JUNG!" Jonghyun, Minho, Key and Taemin pops in to the doorway wearing a party hat and blowing a party horn.

"Why didn't i know this?!" Amber screamed.

"It's a surprise!" Key replied.

"GROUP HUG!" Jonghyun shouted and spreads his arms.

"Excpet for Minho!" Amber added she didn't want Minho to lay even a finger to Krystal.

"Yah! Move on. Hahaha."  Minho shout back and starts to push in everyone to do a group hug.

"ㅋㅋㅋ~" Krystal giggled when everyone crowd in to her.

"Cute Krystaaal." Jonghyun said.

Krystal and Amber after the big hug sat on the couch and everyone dig in to the cake.



Amber frowns after she red the text message, Krystal noticed her immediately.

"Hey, Amber let's do a detective game." Krystal whispered to Amber.

"Start with Minho." Amber responded.

"Psssh." Krystal hiss but still walked through Minho.

"Minho Oppa." Krystal patted Minho's shoulder and smiled.

"Happy Birthday Krystal- ssi!" Minho screamed.

"Thank you! Umm. Can i borrow your phone? I and Amber's phone are dead."

"Sure." Minho handed her the phone, it was a QWERTY phone so Krystal didn't have a hard time scanning all the things she needed.

"Here, thank you! *eye smile*"

"It's your birthday afterall." Minho returned the smile after. Krystal walked back to Amber who is giving her a "What?" look.

"What?" Amber whispered to Krystal's ears.

"Nothing, there's nothing suspicious, really."

"I told you."

"Suzy." Krystal points Suzy by her lips.

"Oh wait! The model of the Liu phone Suzy have is a dual sim."

"Ooow. Try Suzy!"

"I'll call her phone." Amber start to punch in some keys on her phone.

 

"Yah~ Amber why are you calling me?" Suzy looked at Amber's direction and frowned.

"I just want to ask what's your other sim? You have secret number?" Amber directly asked.

"Anniyo, It's my sim from Australia."

"Really? Can you tell it to me? I'll contact you if you go back to Australia, I might visit there."

"Sure. Here!"

"Yeeeep, thanks." Amber said after she finished saving Suzy's number.
 

 

"Call it." Krystal elbowed Amber from the waist.

"Yeah, i know."
 

 

 

"Amber, why are you calling my other number? What's wrong with you?" Suzy looked again to her direction and sighed out of confusion.

"Amber pressed the speed dial, she's stupid." Krystal said biting her lip after.

"Yeah I'm stupid."
 

 

 

"Amber! Nice bike!" Jongsuk pops out of the door with a bright smile.

"It looks like."

"Hehehe, sorry I took so long." Jongsuk said and throws back the keys to Amber.

"It's okay. Hey Jongsuk where's your phone?"

"I don't have my phone."

"What?"

"I'M PLAYING JONGSUK'S PHONE!" Taemin shouted busy tapping his fingers at an iphone.

"Um yeah, he's addicted to my applications."

"Oh i see, thanks!"

"Thanks to you i had good ride!" Jong

"Seems he just cares for your bike." Krystal whispered to Amber.

"Yeah. Aish~ don't mind it." Amber nodded and rest her back at the couch.

"Amber." Krystal leaned forward and looked at Amber, Amber looked at her after.

"What?"

"I love you."

"Are you going to die?" Amber stared at her as Krystal was staring.

"Bwoh?"

"It's like saying your last words."
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued. . .