24

Personal Secretary

Narrator's POV(Continuation. . .)


Everything was set-up Amber's mom and dad told stories about Jackie and Amber when they were still a child, Krystal was getting a hang of Amber's family. After the story telling they got tired and walked up to their respective tent. They have three tent, on one tent there is Jackie and Mrs. Liu, on the other Mr. Liu going solo, and lastly Amber and Krystal. Amber starts to cover the grass with blanket and laid down while Krystal did the same.

"Let's take all the time in the world now, i have a question for you." Amber said reaching the stars in the sky.

"What is it?" Krystal laid her head on Amber's shoulder.

"I'll start by reminiscing, hmm. . .Why do you want to work at Liu?"

"Because i want to."

"Yah~ Seriously."

"ㅋㅋㅋ~ I'm really into your gadget even when the director was not you. ㅋㅋㅋ~"

"Is something funny?"

"Nothing. I just can't believe you're mine."

"Me too i can't believe i have a princess in my arms."

"Pabo~ Umm. Why did you make your past P.S resign?"

"I'm still not over to Suzy, it makes my heart search for her when i remember her until you came. Well, everything seems so different. Aish~ what's the potion Soojung?"

"Mouth spray."

"Hehehe."

"Do you like drinking alcohol that much?"

"Hmm. Do i like it?" Amber turned her head down to see Krystal.

"Answer it, we're taking the time of the world." Krystal lifted her chin and slightly pecked Amber's lips.

"I like the feeling to be drunk, even Suzy can't stop my addiction but your potion change me again."

"I'll make hundreds of them then. Are all your friends and relatives have companies?"

"You really have so many questions. Not all of my friends or relatives."

"Umm. Okay."

"Do you really think i look like a gay?"

"Hahaha."

"What?"

"The first time i saw you i really thought you're a gay, just first time."

"Aish~ that's frustrating."

"Amber, since when do you start liking me?"

"Uh. I'm not sure but it was like around my birthday? I was anxious about my feelings. I still remember the feeling, aaaaish~ the magic of love."

"Magic of love? Hahaha." Krystal burried her fave to Amber's shoulder while laughing.

"Don't take my word as a joke Soojung." Amber acted a cry and pouted.

"Okay, Stop being cute."

"But are you that afraid to leave me? You know when you ignored me."

"Neh. I don't like the feeling of being alone because of you being not so sure about your feelings. I'm afraid of being alone."

"Hehehe."

"What's so funny Amber?"

"Just the thought from the past makes me smile."

"That time. Did you really sprint to my apartment?"

"Yeah. I just started to walk outside of my house it ends that my feet walked me to your house. I couldn't recognize that time if i was sweating, crying or if it's just the rain. So painful memory." Amber held her forehead and rubbed it.

"Sorry." Krystal hugged Amber after.

"It's my fault, making you feel afraid."

"It's your fault."

"Jinjja. You're really competitive. But do you remember the time when you meet Minho? I want to know the story."

"I really took your advice, i try to find a guy's umbrella so they can just sprint just like you when i'm going to grab some he showed me the nametag and i was so embarassed and thinking it was all your stupid idea."

"Wae? Wae? Why did you do it if it was stupid?"

"Because i want to. Then Minho escorted me with his umbrella through the bus stop."

"He must have think you're an angel."

"Your the only one who's thinking that."

"I'm thinking that you're a princess in an angel's kingdom. Am i right?"

"I'm a princess for your heart."

"Aigoo~ where did you learn that skill? Hahaha."

"To you. Pabo~ㅋㅋㅋ"

"You're good at singing when it was your first time at Jong's bar."

"I have a band when i'm on highschool, college is tough so we become busy."

"Yeah it's tough."

"I want to ride your bike again."

"I thought you never like it."

"Maybe at first. Teach me Amber, teach me."

"Eat a lot first."

"I'm eating a lot! Aish~"

"I'll teach you but not today. ㅋㅋㅋ"

"I remember the game at the arcade, your stronger than Donghae Oppa."

"He might have not take that seriously."

"And you're serious?"

"It's like Jongsuk likes you, i want him to be defeated."

"Jinjja. Are you jealous to Jongsuk when i was busy with him?"

"Ofcourse! Who wouldn't?"

"But he made me realize you're my genie. Amber genie."

"Sowoneul malhaebwa. Well, that's reverse psychology he wants you to like him."

"Yah~" Krystal sat down and pinched Amber's waist.

"Ouch. Hahaha, okay i'll stop." Amber rubbed her waist and laughed a little.

"You took revenge to me don't you? you were not replying when i sent you some goodnight text."

"I want you to feel it."

"That's why Minho kissed me."

"Eh? So you're moving on with that scenario now, huh?"

"Stop it, Amber."

"Yeah."

"Did your heart skipped when you saw Suzy again?"

"It was pain."

"In your ?"

"Soojung, badmouth."

"Sorry ㅋㅋㅋ~"

"Why are you with Minho at the bridge?"

"I told him i just want to observe you but suddenly that happened."

"Mm."

". . ."

Silence covered the area for an hour. Krystal was still sitting hugging her knees and Amber just looking at the stars.

"Had you miss me when you're at Australia?" Amber said.

"Neh~ i was really making a way to see you even it's only on the net but Mr. Michael just have so many request."

"The clothes are cool right?"

"Oh yeah! how did you do that thing? Liu is Jjang!" Krystal turned around and leaned her hand on Amber's thigh.

"I have that on my mind i just stretch out the idea to our designing team, and BOOM!"

"Cool. And you look so cool."

"Another praise!"

"Really dork."

"ㅋㅋㅋ~"

"What happened when i'm at australia? We came back like celebrities."

"The scandal was not really dead when you got away, they just keep saying that you're running away from the scandal. And when you come back the headline was like Mr. Amber got back his heart. It was never dead."

"ㅋㅋㅋ~ They're funny."

"Yeah."

"Amber." Krystal turned around to her.

"Yeah?" Amber stretched out and sat up to level to Krystal.

"Nothing." Krystal point her index finger to Amber's chest.

"I can feel you Krystal."

"Feel what?"

"I want to be with you too like forever."

"Everything takes time."

"Yeah. We got to make it right first."

"Start by saying you're a girl?"

"Annya, aish~ I still have to lie, does that count to be right? to give up the company?"

"I don't know. Whatever you are or whatever you do i'll still be by your side."

"Aigoo~ so sweet." Amber wrapped her arms around Krystal's shoulder. Krystal leaned to her shoulder and enjoyed the night's view. Reminsicing everyhting from the past everything they've been through it was clear to them how they love get stronger from trials.

 

==============================================

Reminiscing because the final curtain is coming :)) Don'tgive up on the story guys XD