33

Personal Secretary

Amber's POV

"Yeah, she's here." I mumble to myself as I saw Victoria, Jessica, and my princess Krystal walked in at the resto. I open-mouthed as I saw Krystal smiling, talking normally, and making a pouty face. Damn still pretty my inner llama spirit starts to run around my mind standing with it's to feet and making a triumphant action. Jeez calm down.

"Are you just going to observe her or what?" Luna popped in, my heart almost fell.

"I choose the 'or what'."

"Don't be so tense. Stupid!" Luna knocked my head and walked gracefully towards Krystal's table.

Luna said high and Krystal stood up to hug her and there were so many giggled coming from her. That's a lovely sound~

"Amber unnie, Amber unnie, Amber unnie!" A kid starts to tug my shirt, I panicked out and looked at Krystal's direction. Yes! She caught me because of this kid, Aish you kid. I walk to there table while scratching my head, Why am i feeling nervous seeing her again.

"Is that your son?" Krystal point to the kid whom i didn't notice, still tugging my shirt beside me.

"Let's play later, okay?" I bent a little and pushed the kid slightly away from me. You little brat i'll throw you! My develish side again, I've been talking to myself alot recently.

I looked at Krystal after, she's waiting for my reply.

"No, that's one of my playmates here." I smiled to her, but i felt i let out a nervous smile. I'm so awkward.

"Seat Amber, you look so tense." Luna stop reading my actions!

"Yeah sure." I sat beside Krystal it was the only seat i can sit on. But i really wanted to be close to her as well, I'm hell nervous!

"Should we order meat and start grilling?" Jessica pouts to me I raised my hand to order the beef i saw at the corner of my that Krystal is watching me.

"Aiden said the beef was special here." I looked at Krystal, so she didn't know? And Aiden didn't even told her. Luna will spill it in 5 4 3. . .

"Because Amber owns this place." Told you.

"Oh." Krystal was in awe, she bend her elbow to the table and leaned her chin to her knuckles and looked at me after, open- mouthed she really looks surprise.

"Yeah, I kinda spent all of my money here." I looked at her, after a long time i was making an eye to eye to her again. Deep dark eyes, silky hair that curled at the bottom, pale skin, soft lips.

Krystal's POV

Hey! This was her's. Wow?!

"You got to be dumb sometimes Krystal." Victoria said to me and i watched her as she pulled out the menu from the table, she pointed the logo to me.

"Here. The blue colored J, yes it's a J, its for Jung and this red colored L is for Liu. Got it?"

(A.N: You didn't noticed this hint guys! :P )

Still with an open mouth i look to Jessica she was giggling. Yeah i really got to be dumb sometimes.

"Yeah sis. That's the truth."

"God Krystal! My hint of giving the food for you was useless, you just wanted the beef." Luna said, i remember her giving the food to Aiden and to me, that's why the logo looks familiar. Damn it. Now Victoria, Luna, Jessica and this Llama are giggling.

"You still have the guts to laugh?" I whispered to Amber and gave her my glare, you should be scared to my glare.

"Sorry." Amber whispered back and looked at me giving her dorky smile. Psssh.

"You got some explaining to do."

"I'm ready for that. Please excuse us." She stood up and  gave a hand to me, I grabbed her hand and followed her.

Amber walked behind the counter table where the cashier is, she entered to a small room it was like an office i bet this is her office.

"Krystal. . ." She sat me next to her at a red couch infront of a square desk. Her heavy breath again after saying my name, Amber that's so y.

"Stop biting your lip." Amber added, she was looking at me I mean gazing at me.

"I didn't notice i was biting it."

"I need to tell alot of things about you." YOU, wait just only about me?

"What sort of things?"

"Still as cold as always princess." Amber giggled. She looks teen as always maybe because she wore this jeans and jacket while she wore things like coat and tie before.

"I was hospitalized not being mutated."

"You're in a deep sleep, for so long, so long." She looks so sad. Long it started to echo through my mind.

"Sorry." I looked down to my hands, now it's hard to see her in her eyes. She waited for so long, so long.

"Look at me." She put her hands at the tip of my chin and lifted my face to let me see her. My tears starts to form in my eyes, I can't stop my emotion. Long it's an infinite echo to my mind and my heart starts to ache, I frown my eyebrow from the ache.

"Sssh. I said not to let out your emotion." That emotion issue again. Before i knew it her lips was on mine, it was a soft touch from her lips.

"I know you have a lot of questions running through your mind, would you like me to answer that?" She wiped my tears by her soft fingers. This is just to sweet to melt my tears away.

"Ye. .yeah."

"Let's start by relaxing princess."

"Amber."

"Yes?"

"I miss you."

"I miss you too. That I almost melt when I first saw you."

"Sweet nothings." Still the dork with her sweet words, Amber Liu if only you knew how my heart melt too.

"Did you build this yourself?"

She giggled first before answering me. Was that funny?

"No. Carpenters and some engineers helped me. . ." Dork, Ofcourse they'll help you!

"And Aiden helped me too by defreezing my card, and i spent all of my money to this place."

"I'm sorry about the company, sorry if I told Jongsuk, sorry if I --"

"Sshhh." She cupped my cheeks and trailed down my lip with her thumb. Why are you being so touchy Amber?

"There's nothing to be sorry about. I want to leave the company anyway." What?

"What?"

"I realized that to make things right, I need to give up the company that I start to lie about my gender. And after the position was taken away from me I felt the stress on my shoulders relieved. Afterall you're the one I wanted." She crooked a smile to her face while staring to me, my words of surrow faded her words are sincere, and her promise she kept it.

"I thought you given up on me."

"I would not do that afterall what you've done to me. You saved me but I wish I was the one who felt your pain."
"Because I love you." I smiled at her and rubbed her cheek, she giggled like a child. Amber giggling is so teen.

"But. . .how 'bout your house? And my clothes and things are all in there."

"I know you'll ask that, it's in my room."

"Where's your room?"

"Come." She held out her hand and I held it, we stood up and I was really confuse where could be her room. Her office have only one door, maybe the wall here are doors too she'll love that tricks.

"Maybe you're thinking that the walls here are doors. . ." Psychic!

"Rather my floors are my doors." She held open the floor that is behind the square desk, still making me fascinated by her ideas as always. She start to walk and grabbed my hand tightly. The downstairs are not that creepy, the flooring for every step was covered with a grayish fury mat and the side bars are shiny black paint. I held at the side bars with my left hand, from my thought that the room would be so small I glance up and saw a condo like room. Wow, this size of a room can be accomodated under here?

"Cool, right?"

"Yeah." I looked around. The first thing I saw was the living room it must be the living room because of the set-up, white couches, coffee table at the front of the couch, flat screen TV hanged on the wall, pendulum clock that looks modernly designed, it was simple yet eye-catching.

"You got a lot of money to build this."

"Heee. I saved alot since you came into my life." She was planning this before, how flattering.

There's another two room to explore maybe the living room and the kitchen with the dining area, my self interest of exploring had gone so I sat myself comfortably on the couch.

"Tired?" Amber sat herself beside me, I leaned my head to her shoulder and from that moment I feel safe.

"Yeah. My heart aches a lot."

"Krystal." Amber turned her body to face me she held my face and cupped it with both of her hands.

"Why?" I looked at her eyes, seems something is troubling her.

She leaned her lips to mine, a soft brush and she broke the kiss leaned her forehead to mine and starts to close her eyes, breathing like panting.

"Amber, what's the problem?" She moved a few inches away from my face and looked me at the eye.

"Krystal." I waited for her next words, she cleared first before continuing.

"You have a. . . heart ailment." She closed her eyes again but now I closed my eyes too. That's why this heart keeps on aching, that's why I can't free my emotion,  maybe the bullet was that deep. I burried my face to her chest analyzing the word Heart and Ailment.

"Sshh." Amber starts to pat my back.

"Please do something."

"If only I can exchange my heart for your heart."

"Don't ever do that!" I punched her chest, Amber might do that because she's stupid.

"I would die if you'll die." I added to the stupid Llama.

"I won't. Some medication and therapy, can you do that princess?" Her calm voice, you make me safe.

"Yeah. You got money?" I know money can be a problem to her now.

"Don't worry about it."

"Amber, I think my family can handle it."

"Don't leave me. I'll help your family out." She whispered to my hair, the Amber who waited for me for so long is afraid of waiting again. I can feel you don't worry.

"I won't. You can come."

"LA?"

"Yeah. Doctors abroad are good."

"I'll go wherever you go."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amber's POV

"Hey there princess. How's you?" I sat next to her bed as I fixed her hair.

I was at her house, in LA, I was staying at a nearby hotel I was too shy to sleep in her house I felt it would offend her parents.

"Lot better after I saw you." She really looks better after the therapies. She said the aches was lesser than before.

"You're really learning from me! Here's your pill." She sat up and grabs the water and medicine to my hands. She takes the pill and smiled to me flashing teeth.

"Yah~ did you really swallowed it?"

"Stupid! It's for me ofcourse I'll take it."
 

"Amber! Take your breakfast with us!" Her mom called me. Her mom and I got close after a months of stay, good moves.

 

"Have you eaten?" I looked at Krystal she's biting her lip.

"Um. Yeah, you're kinda late for breakfast."

"I got some added medicine for you." She'll be surprise.

"Medicine again." She pouted.

I pulled out a bottle of medicine to my pocket and hand it to her, she grabs it and looked at it, the bottle doesn't have a sticker label so she was examining the pill.

"One pill per day." I stood up from her bed and walked to the door.

"That's not for your stomach, it's for your heart!" I shouted before leaving the room. Ofcourse! I would not leave I want to see her reaction, I peeked through the door and I saw her finding a way to open the pill. I think she got it, she opened the capsule and pulled out a paper from the pill. But I was taken aback because her tears falled after reading the paper, she took another pill and opened it again. Hey I said one pill a day she was sobbing rubbing her eyes. I can't take this anymore.

"Princess, I said one pill a day." I sat beside her again.

"I think I overdose." Krystal hugged me tight I can hear the sobs between her breath.

"Sshhh."

"Amber, you're so good to be true."

"A princess too is what i didn't expect to be true here in my arms."

 

 

 

==========================================================

Upvote? New feature eh? Well the hint logo guys, you didn't notice it HA! KEEP READING. . . <3