17

Personal Secretary

Narrator's POV

Thought it was a happy ending for Krystal and Amber, upon hearing the name Krystal looked back and stopped, Amber looked at Krystal and back from Suzy. Krystal was froze to her position.

"I'm taking a vacation. So i decided to visit here. Is that your P.S.?" Suzy smiled to Amber. Amber was really shocked that she started to sweat.

"It's. . .it's good to see you again! And yeah that's my P.S." Amber held her chest seeing Suzy brought the memories back in a flash.

"Really? Then why are you sweating alot? ㅋㅋㅋ~" Suzy giggled and wiped Amber's forehead, Krystal who was froze looked behind and walked to her office, Amber took a glance to Krystal's trail.

"Really. It's just. . .surprised me." Amber held back her senses.

"I should go now, i'll visit our other friends. Should we all meet at the bar after your work?" Suzy knew all of Amber's friend as she was Amber's girlfriend before, she knows everything about Amber.

"Yeah. Sure." Amber shortly replied and smiled awkwardly.

"Bye Eunyoung."

"Bye Suzy."

Suzy left Amber's office, and Amber sprint to Krystal's office.

"Do you see who it was?! Can't you believe it?!" Amber held her chest and was panting, immersing all her feelings from her heart.

"I've heard it. Amber you held your chest alot." Krystal frowns as this was a sign of Amber's love before for her.

"This is different, don't get mad, don't get it wrong." Amber said still holding her chest.

"Don't need to explain Amber, okay? I'm not judging you. You pabo~" Krystal told Amber the truth, Krystal trusted Amber alot after all the ups and downs.

"Should i tell her i have a girlfriend? So she can stop clinging, maybe she's still hoping!" Amber was predicting.

"You're overreacting. You think you wouldn't hurt her if she knew that you already moved on and got yourself a new girl? It takes time to heal."

"4 years is enough, it's healed."

"Then why are you acting that way?! Do you think she'll come here early if she don't want to see you so bad? My god Amber!"

"Why are you getting mad? Don't be a jelly ace." Amber stood straight infront of Krystal's desk.

"I'm not mad!"

"Okay. Okay. Calm down."

"Just Amber, make it right." Krystal's tone become low making Amber felt Krystal is worried for them.

"Did i tell you a hundred times before to not forget what i said? Here's a picture of me for you to always remember it." Amber opened her wallet and pulled out a 1x1 picture and handed it to Krystal.

"Wow, you look so good in this picture. I should keep it!" Krystal laughed a little and hid it to her notepad.

"I should go now princess." Amber bowed down like a prince to Krystal.

"Amber, let me kiss you." Krystal said before Amber got up to her position. Amber bent down a little and approached Krystal's desk and waited for Krystal to kiss her. Krystal slightly bend towards to Amber's face and Krystal lightly pecked Amber's lips.

"Pabo~" Krystal whispered and gently pulled her sit to her but before she could sit Amber cupped Krystal's cheek gently that made Krystal reacted to faced her, Amber gave her a kiss on her forehead, Krystal blushed from Amber's sudden action.

Same routine at Amber's office afternoon came and working hours are over.

"KRYSTAL! I'LL RIDE YOU HOME!"

"NEH!~"

Krystal got out from her office and walked through the parking lot with Amber.

"Aren't you going to Jonghyun's bar?" Krystal asked as soon they got in at Amber's car.

"Oh! I forgot. Hahaha. You should come with me, i think there's no point of hiding it."

"I don't know." Krystal looked at ground, Amber looked at her with a confused face.

"I just. . .don't want to hurt someone."

"But you've hurt me before."

"That's different Amber, this is different."

"It'll be okay, let me take this one, okay?"

"Amb--"

"Trust me."

"Aish~ Okay."

Amber and Krystal walked in the bar.

"Wiggle! Wiggle! I'm y and i know it!" Amber wiggled her hips that causes Krystal to laugh.

"Hyung! Have you received our messages?!" Sulli and Taemin approached Amber and Krystal before they got in at Jonghyun's office. Amber pulled her phone to her pocket and Krystal peeked at Amber's messages.

6 messages.

      

       

"Amber knows that Suzy is here." Krystal said.

"I'm hyperventilating!" Sulli said, Amber patted Sulli at her shoulder and walk hand to hand with Krystal while going inside at Jonghyun's office.

"OH! Amber, Krystal!" Minho said.

"Annyeong! Why so surprise guys?" Amber sat beside Suzy while Krystal pulled her hand from Amber's grip and sat infront of Amber and Suzy.

"Wae?" Amber said looking at Krystal.

"I just want to sit here, can't i?" Krystal gave Amber her mean look.

"You two are really close." Suzy smiled to Krystal and Krystal just looked at the carpet.

"WHAT'S UP!" Jonghyun came in with a large flashlight and points it to Suzy which looked like she was in a spotlight.

"Yah!~" Amber stood up because of the light that hurts her eyes.

"Sorry, sorry." Jonghyun said and put the flashlight at the table beside Krystal's couch.

"Amber you drop your phone." Krystal said, she got the flashlight and points it to the floor.

"You're just making Amber's vision blurry, her eyes are sensitive to lights." Suzy said to Krystal. Krystal turned off the flashlight and drop it down to the table.

"Umm. Sorry." Krystal said.

"No, no, no. Krystal it's alright." Amber said in a panicked voice.

"Mm." Krystal nodded and smiled but Amber can see Krystal's fake smile.

"Merong~" Amber stuck her tongue out.

Suzy looked at Amber and Krystal having their own world.

"Psst." Krystal called Amber and pointed her lips to Suzy. Amber automatically looked to Suzy.

"Where have you been Suzy?" Amber talked to Suzy after Krystal's signal.

"I'm taking my masteral degree at Australia."

"Amazing, so where do you live here at Korea?"

"I'm living at my mother's house."

"You're still quiet as always.*smiles*"

"Krystal, let's play!" Minho shouted to Krystal, Krystal stood up and approached Minho.

"I'm always like this.*smile*" Sulli said to Amber.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO RIDE YOU HOME, SUZY?" Amber raised her voice intentionally so Krystal can hear her.

"Umm. Sure, are you mad?" Suzy said, she was confused of Amber's tone.

"Annya. ㅋㅋㅋ~"
 

 

 

 

"Pabo yah~" Krystal mumbled to herself, Minho notice how Amber teased Krystal.

"Are you okay?" Minho said to Krystal, Krystal just nodded to Minho and smiled.

 

Amber and Krystal stayed at their distance until Suzy decided to go home.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go Suzy." Amber stood up from the couch.

"Amber."

"Mm?" Amber turned around and. . .
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy hugged Amber infront of everyone, everyone was shock but unable to speak. Krystal turned her look away Minho smiled to Krystal and Krystal just gave back a smile.

"Suz. . . Suzy. Let's go." Amber pushed Suzy lightly and walked out, Suzy followed Amber behind.

Amber rode first to her car and Suzy followed her.

"Sorry."

"No, it's okay." Amber was staring blankly outside.

Everything was silent between Amber and Suzy. The car reached their destination without even a word was spoken.

"Takecare Suzy."

"Thankyou Eunyoung." Suzy looked at the ground.

"Suzy, it's really alright. Don't bother yourself too much."

"Mm. Okay. See you again?"

"Umm. Sure?"

"Bye."

"Okay."

Amber dialled Krystal number. From the first ring Krystal picked up the call like Krystal knew that Amber will call.

"Where are you?" Amber asked in a worried tone.

"Umm. In your house."

"My house? (English)"

"Yes, your house. (English)"

"Wai--"

*beep*

"Aish~ Krystal."

"Sir?" Amber's driver asked.

"My house, palli~"

-Amber's house-

"KRYSTAAAAAL!" Amber ran to Krystal spreading her arms wide.

"Pabo yah~" Krystal was at the living room browsing some pictures at Amber's DSLR (professional camera)

"Hey, that's my cam." Amber grabbed the camera and sitted beside Krystal.

"Let me see it or i'll make you let me see it?"

"Huhuhu." Amber acted a crying face infront of Krystal, Krystal took the cam and grinned to Amber.

"Why do you took a lot of colorful lights picture when you're eyes are sensitive from it."

"Love make us blind."

"So?"

"I love colorful and bright lights, that's why Light makes me blind. Hahaha!"

"Dork."

"Krystal, move a little." Amber was pointing to Krystal' seat. Krystal moved a little forward and Amber jump in to her back giving Krystal a backhug.

"We perfectly fit." Amber put her chin to Krystal's shoulder. Krystal kissed Amber's cheeks before talking.

"I bet Suzy missed you alot."

"Why are you so kind to her?"

"Somehow i can feel her pain."

"Aaaaw~" Amber shrugged Krystal from left to right.

"Seriously Amber."

"I'll talk to her about us, i'll try my best not to hurt her."

"Mm." Krystal nodded.

"I love love love you Krystal."

"Amber."

"Oh wait Krystal, why are you here?"

"Because this house is full of love 'cause you're here." Krystal pecked Amber's cheeks, Amber smiled and returned the kiss to Krystal's cheeks.

"Aigoo~ my heart."

"Amber."

"What what what?"

"If you still love Suzy you can leave me."

"Bwoh?!"

 

===================================================================

Krystal's chaotic mind Hahahahahha.

Sorry for the slow update T^T